[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a woman tells you that she preferred you before you lost a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: communism.jpg (50 KB, 736x602) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
50 KB, 736x602
If a woman tells you that she preferred you before you lost a bunch of weight, is she generally just saying this because she is intimidated that youre beginning to look better than her? Or do girls actually like chubbyfat guys?

Pic unrelated.
>>
She got used to you being fat, she didn't care, she just doesn't want you to become a narcissist/leave her now that you look good. Your fat made you accessible and secure.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29257566

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BORDER COLLIES ARE SO CUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME A BORDER COLLIE ANYWAN!!!!!!!

also accepting huskies
>>
>>29257591
Thanks, anon. I would think it a good thing if she didn't feel too "secure" with me. Want her to feel more like she's got something with me.

>>29257617
I hear border collies are quite unfriendly desu. My neighbours one wont even let me touch it...
>>
>>29257566
everyone likes fit and healthy people better.

if anyone ever says that they like an ugly or unfit person better, it is solely because the lack of fitness makes them more comfortable with their own low self-opinion.

if you get hot, you get out of their league and they don't think they can keep up.
>>
>>29257566

a few do most don't .

don't read too much into it .
>>
>>29257566
Girls want to feel dainty and since literally all of them are fucked up on hormones and whale tier diets you have to be like 300 pounds minimum nowadays to qualify as a big guy (4u)
>>
>>29257639
Just don't get all haughty now that you're more conventionally attractive. If some girl hits on you, reject her, hard, make her feel like a complete idiot.

I love that shit
>>
>>29257659
I actually get the whole "you dont need to lose weight" crap from members of my family, some friends etc. I honestly expected when I went on a weight loss thing that I would get some encouragement but I've had people shove chocolate in my mouth before. I take it that if it intimidates my GF then it maybe does others around me.. Im not even a fat guy but I just want to look good, noone around me has ever said "good for you".
>>
>>29257722
This is the plan

>>29257696
/fit/-tier Big guy comes later
>>
Nah. Lose weight if it makes you feel better plain and simple. Whether you like her or she really likes fat guys or whatever reason. Do it for yourself. Watch the pussy flock to you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.