[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're a real sperglord, that's hypocritical to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
If you're a real sperglord, that's hypocritical to be a homophobe.
>both autistic and gay kids are bullied at school
>they're both derided and shunned by machist chad pigs
>normies and heteros respectively just don't understand you

Basically we're on the same boat with gays. If the majority starts to accept gays, it also becomes easier for other odd people.
>>
>>29257565
No, fuck off. Fags are literally worshipped in the West.
>>
>>29257565
Go back to your hugbox, we hate faggots here
>>
>Basically we're on the same boat with gays.
>Implying random islamic chad kicks in the door at the local hobby shop on M:TG night and shoots 50 autismo gentleman face down into their bowls of doritos.

Get back to me when you are literally executed for your "same boat"
>>
File: 1457518903949.jpg (149 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1457518903949.jpg
149 KB, 637x480
>>29257615
>says he hates fags
>proceeds to fap to futas and traps
>>
File: My future.jpg (17 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
My future.jpg
17 KB, 400x386
>>29257565
>Being literally gay and autistic
>Fucking sucks

Also, fuck off. Bring that Tumblr shit to Tumblr.
>>
File: 1465811093979.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
1465811093979.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
For those that haven't been alerted
>>
>>29257565
I agree senpai. But is it okay that I don't feel the same about 'gay culture'?
>>
>>29257565
If gays didn't make such a big fucking target of themselves and infect my fucking hobbies that have nothing to do with sex, then I wouldn't be so annoyed by their obnoxious asses.

Also fuck off, a gay guy can do anything and be a fucking hero these days.
>>
File: datass.png (306 KB, 800x501) Image search: [Google]
datass.png
306 KB, 800x501
>>29257757
>target of themselves
i see wat u did there

>and infect my fucking hobbies that have nothing to do with sex, then I wouldn't be so annoyed by their obnoxious asses.

>as tho literal obnoxious roastie ass isn't being used exactly to manipulate hobby markets, by design.
>>
>>29257897
They can make their own games with their own gay fanservice and I know it isn't for me so I won't care.

I care when gay shit gets thrown in my circle and I have to accept it or be slammed as a bigot that grinds my gears.

It's also really fucking dumb how they literally segregate themselves to their own gay gaming cons. The fuck do they do there? Have constant sex and not talk about video games?
>>
>>29257565
>both bullied at school
>shunned and derided
see >>29257587
expressing even the slightest negative opinion about them instantly gets you labeled as the most evil human alive
those obnoxious special snowflakes should all be gassed
>>
>>29257565
I accept male gays who arent the kind of degenerate faggots who prance around on pride day and such. Lesbians or trannies are mentally ill though.

I actually wish I was gay. Seems like the most patrician sexuality, plus you wont have to deal with women.
>>
>>29257666
>fap to futas and traps

No. There are like the same 15 obnoxious trapfags that post here in actuality. They're just extremely persistant with pushing their fetish on literally every single board
>>
File: Tracer_Widowmaker_12352.jpg (151 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Tracer_Widowmaker_12352.jpg
151 KB, 1280x800
>>29257897
everyone likes female ass though, even girls
>>
>>29258022
I live in Mississippi, I'm sorry to trigger you but there are some places where gays are still consciously hated.

Maybe in Oregon and Cali and shit this is true, but there are plenty of places where we're treated like this publicly.
>>
Sucking dicks is a choice. Noone chooses to be autistic.
>>
>>29257565
If a gay gets bullied, there's a huge public outcry exacerbated by the leftist media and the victim gets to go on Ellen or some other faggy show.

If a robot gets bullies, literally no one gives a shit until said robot goes on a spree. Then he deserved all the pain he got in their eyes aand the cycle continues

Go back to tumblr you fairy, we are not the same at all.
>>
>>29258117
Why do you think lesbians are mentally ill but heterosexual men aren't?
>>
>>29258200
Because I'm a gay male myself, and us gay males HATE lesbians
>>
>>29257565
>both autistic and gay kids are bullied at school
>they're both derided and shunned by machist chad pigs
>normies and heteros respectively just don't understand you

Can confirm all three. It's a mix on that last part. Although normie women might try to befriend you, they genuinely don't understand you and will more often than not try to parade you around like some kind of accessory. Sucks not having your masculinity taken seriously at all. I'm 6'1" and nearly 200 lbs. with a straight demeanor, and fag hags still try to wrangle me into their group to talk about shit like girl gossip and Lady Gaga.
>>
>>29258186

because when faggots are fully charged up on faggotry they go suck dicks

when a sperglord is fully charged on tardrage and supreme gentleman bullshit they go shoot people
>>
>>29257757
>target of themselves

Because attention whores who place themselves at the forefront of pride parades have anything to do with all those people sitting at home who just happen to be faggots?

Next time a white Christian far-right shooter decides to go on a rampage, should I denounce all Christians as hatemongers? Generalizations cut both ways, Anon.
>>
>>29258184
Do you choose to get a boner over tits?
>>
>>29258186
>If a gay gets bullied, there's a huge public outcry exacerbated by the leftist media and the victim gets to go on Ellen or some other faggy show.

Not sure what rock your stupid ass has been living under, but that's not how it happens here in the U.S., especially in the South. People here lose their jobs and get kicked out of school when it comes back to their bosses, coworkers or fellow students that they're gay. And that's perfectly legal since many states have no hate crime legislation.
>>
>>29258264
Why's that? Surely that's not a great idea to shun half the people like you.
>>
File: 1384136453471.png (93 KB, 339x297) Image search: [Google]
1384136453471.png
93 KB, 339x297
>>29258163
>I live in Mississippi
That's your fucking problem.
>>
>>29258401

>implying straight people kissing on the subway or doing similar shit on a daily basis aren't doing the same thing.

>faggots bundle it all up into a single parade for a couple hours, and then nothing for 364 days of the year and it's a problem
>>
>>29258463
I live in motherfucking TEXAS outside of fucking houston, austin, or dallas, and that is literally not true.

Half my fucking coworkers are gay.
>>
>>29258186

Let me just pull out my magic fairy wand and make all the degenerate elements of the LGBT community disappear, because I'm not only somehow vicariously responsible for them, but I have such unparalleled influence with the "leftist media" that no one can ignore my demands!
>>
File: 1443894505730.jpg (77 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1443894505730.jpg
77 KB, 850x638
>>29258453

Yes, usually. I think it's about time to go to sleep. I better fap and get some rest so I grow big and strong. I open up my tits folder on my phone, cum, and sleep like a baby. Sometimes I choose to get a boner over vagina, butthole, or pregnant bellies, but tits are my go to a good 3rd of the time.
>>
>>29258546
>faggots bundle it all up into a single parade for a couple hours, and then nothing for 364 days of the year and it's a problem

This. I live in the Eastern Europe and when it comes to gay parades, turns out that many people here have more backwards views than the most inbred Texan redneck. They think that gay parades threaten family values etc. It's just pointless to discuss with them because all of their arguments are fallacious as fuck.
>>
>>29258845
>This. I live in the Eastern Europe and when it comes to gay parades, turns out that many people here have more backward views than the most inbred Texan redneck. They think that gay parades threaten family values etc. It's just pointless to discuss with them because all of their arguments are fallacious as fuck.

Word for word, this sounds exactly like life in the U.S. South. Hell, not necessarily just the South. Plenty of households all across the nation harbor such views.

Same-sex marriage had only something like a 60% public approval rating, and that was according to the most generous polls. Most of this nation is heavily Christianized, and not in the "Love thy Neighbor" sense.
>>
>>29257565
How much are they paying you for these posts op?
Org1n4l
>>
>>29259068
Our fund expects the whole board turning into buggers by the end of the summer.
>>
>>29258845

I think you're the backwards one. Outside of reddit you'll find most people recognize the harms of widespread sexual deviancy.
>>
>>29259165
>implying somebody is spreading sexual deviancy
People should whatever they want as long as their aren't violating somebody's rights
How is sexual deviancy harmful, btw? Low birth rates is more a result of antinatalist views rather than acceptance of homos who make up just a very small part of the humanity.
>>
File: mS2ULSr.jpg (314 KB, 1608x2001) Image search: [Google]
mS2ULSr.jpg
314 KB, 1608x2001
>>29259262

Interesting opinion but I disagree. They spread disease and further dilute my proud nation's puritan morality. I hate Islam and everything it stands for but I have mad respect for how they actually live up to their religion. Christians unfortunately aren't allowed to kill homosexuals, but it is our duty to put legal and institutional pressure on to marginalize them and make life as hard on them as possible. I can't throw them off buildings but I can get out and vote against them and write mean things about them on the Internet. When I get to heaven I'll be able to watch the faggots get thrown into the lake of fire. Muslims might get to see them thrown off buildings but in the next life the Muslims will be down there with them and I'll have the best view of all.
>>
>>29257565
If gays become truly accepted by everyone they'll only fuel the normie forces. It will be a way for gay robots to be accepted but that's it. They'll just join them in mocking us.
>>
>>29257565
I've no problem with homos, but lets not pretend we're in the same boat. Gays are coddled in the west and you know it.
>>
>>29259440
I don't think christians are supposed to fantasize about watching people's eternal torment.
>>
>was mediocre in high school
>bullied and started rumors about people being faggots
>bullied them for being faggots whether they were real or rumored
>people joined in with me
>5 years later
>return to a random high school for some college-related practices and shit
>head teachers make a point to make a speech to embrace diversity and note that LGBTBBQ people need to be respected

where did it all go wrong

only 5 years passed
>>
we have multiple threads on the front page for you faggots. You have multiple containment boards. Use them and stay away from us.

Don't go to any gay bars tonight if you know what's good for you.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.