[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it cuckolding if it involves another woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 10191-008.jpg (222 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
10191-008.jpg
222 KB, 1000x750
Is it cuckolding if it involves another woman?
>>
>>29257389
Yes, any form of romantic or sexual intimacy with another person that your partner doesn't participate in is cuckolding.
>>
File: 83869859.jpg (742 KB, 2037x3000) Image search: [Google]
83869859.jpg
742 KB, 2037x3000
>>29257389
yes

pic related, a well known female cuckold
>>
If the girl is the cuck it's cuckquean
>>
I really want this meme to end. Ironically it was because of stormfags that it never died.
>>
>>29257935
thank you for the laugh

>tfw cucks will vote for her
>>
>>29257955
who do you think makes cuck threads

do you really believe people become cucks when they see cuck threads

no, quite the opposite, actually, that's why /pol/ makes the cuck threads
>>
Cucking a woman is impossible.
Even if you convince her to raise another woman's kid ultimately it is you who is paying for it and she can just pay lip service as a step mother at best. A possible work around this is if your wife is a trap and you sort of make her raise your kid product of union with a real woman, ie surrogacy. However even in this case it's not entirely cucking since the trap will probably be happy to play the whole mom thing to your kid. The only way thus to cuck a woman is to cuck yourself by bringing in an entirely unrelated child, ie adoption. In that case both parents' resource are spent on a cuckoo instead of biologically related child. However, it is obvious you are a cuck in that case and not only the wife.
Therefor we can conclude that it is impossible to cuck a woman that is aware of it happening.
>>
File: SJW xmotherhood.png (911 KB, 1234x552) Image search: [Google]
SJW xmotherhood.png
911 KB, 1234x552
>>29258041

>tranny step mums

Oh God the horror. Any faggot that thinks of doing this to some poor kid should be killed on sight.
>>
>>29258041

>Live with bf and his ex
>They regularly and openly are intimate
>They had a kid together after she moved in with us
>Meanwhile I'm like the live-in maid, do all the cooking and chores and also take care of the baby
>Just two days ago the fucked on the couch in the living room while I was making their dinner and holding their baby on my hip and feeding it at the same time
>Still not a cuck apparently

Whew, at least that's clear to me now.
>>
Not unless your woman is legitimately bisexual (very few are). She can't penetrate her, she can't get her pregnant, she'll never satisfy her like a man will, unless she was a closeted lesbian all along. No problem.
>>
File: 2c3c.jpg (39 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
2c3c.jpg
39 KB, 426x320
>>29257389
If you mean watching your woman have sex with another woman for your entertainment, then no. That's just 2 girls putting on a sexy show to arouse you, and, on a biological level isn't cuckolding, and your brain shouldn't view it that way, because another female can't steal the lengthy gestation period of a potential mate by impregnating her.

For very, very low test males, however, they would sperg out and cry at the idea of their gf being involved in hot lesbian action for their entertainment, because a low-test male sees another female as "competition" because, subconsciously, he sees himself as female.
>>
File: 87a.jpg (22 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
87a.jpg
22 KB, 500x380
>interracial lesbian cucking
>>
Yes.

If anything it would probably make me feel even worse since she would rather a girl fuck her than me.
>>
>>29258152
can we nuke merica already? you fucks are the source of all degeneracy of the planet.
>>
>>29258207
That is really pathetic.
>>
>>29258215
>Not unless your woman is legitimately bisexual (very few are)

Are you kidding? If anything, most women are at least a bit bisexual.. most just never go through with it and just stick to straight relationships.

Women tend to be more "fluid" with their sexuality. Men tend to be more extreme on the sides. You're either straight or gay. Yes bi male s exist, but not nearly as many as women.
>>
prepping the bull dyke
>>
>>29258215
>Not unless your woman is legitimately bisexual (very few are

Actually literally every woman is bisexual... it's been scientifically proven that female sexuality is completely flexible
>>
>>29258301
>>29258291
No, they're not. They've all made out with girls and half of them have been eaten out or fingered by some girl before but unless they're true switches, they'll never be satisfied in a relationship with a female, just getting drunk and fucking around once or twice. Very few girls are actually bisexual.

I've heard "I'm bisexual from the waist up", "I'm bisexual but vaginas gross me out" "I'm bisexual but girls are too much drama" the list goes on. Very few are actual bisexuals.

I'd pound young, skinny guy but I hate most other men and couldn't stand another guy in a relationship. I think every girl I've had has been "bisexual" and never actually had a girlfriend, just fucked a bit and makes out with their friends when drunk.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.