[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I come from a mediterranean island with lots of tradition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: ogj.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ogj.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
So I come from a mediterranean island with lots of tradition and superstition. Anyway I have important exams soon, and my sister told me she heard of a lady known to have the power to scare away the bad luck.

First I didn't want to go since I don't believe in this supernatural stuff. But then I thought why not since I have nothing to lose.
So I go to the place, it's an old traditional houe made of stones. I feel stupid but since I'm here I knock on the door.

I thought it was going to be an old lady, but the girl who opens is probably younger than me. She looks like a typical normie girl. I tell her why I came here, she tells me to sit down.

First she prepares some hot oil and she spills it in some water three times doing cross signs with the other hand. She looks very focused. At the end it looks like she's surprised or embarassed. I ask if something is wrong, she says don't worry and she starts the whole thing another time.
This time she looks truly concerned. I ask what's happening. She says "Nothing, I can't see shit".

Then she grabs some sheep bones and make it boil, and she tries to read in the bone. Again she looks very concerned. She says "I'm not sure...."

She grabes my hands in hers and starts to focus. Her hands become very hot, she's starting to have a sort of trance, it's honestly scary. She's shaking and sweating a lot, her eyes look weird as fuck and her hands feel like they almost burn mine.
When it's over she returns to her normal self. .

She's very agitated and she rushes to another room and brings me some grains. She says I have to plant them and give me a location far in the mountains. She says I HAVE TO walk there and plant them.
I'm beginning to feel scared and awkward so I just go. She grabs my arm and say I have to do it, that I have to believe her, and she makes me promise to do it.

I don't know what to think at all. I promised her I'd go but to be honest it seems pretty useless and it's a very long walk. What should I do?
>>
File: 942837693.jpg (92 KB, 482x795) Image search: [Google]
942837693.jpg
92 KB, 482x795
>tfw no mediterranean witch gf to send you on missions
of course you do it you idiot

the walk and the planting are good for you anyway
>>
>>29257326

It'd probaby take me 3 or 4 hours of walking just to get to the place...
>>
^Do what he says.
>>
Do it OP you probably need the exercise.

Bring your phone too so you'll have us for company.
>>
>>29257444

I'm not sure there'll be 3g, the mountain is litterally in the middle of nowhere
>>
Make sure everyone knows where you're headed op.
>>
>>29257553

Tht's gonna be hard to justify...
>>
>>29257593
going for a walk in ...there, see this, take my mind off exams for a day
>>
File: 293846723.jpg (86 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
293846723.jpg
86 KB, 720x449
>>29257371
So?
I'd spend 4-8 hours walking around a Mediterranean island for fun. If you hate long walks you're a normie.
Exercise is good for your brain too, if you're worried about the exams.
>>
File: 1440388263449.jpg (946 KB, 3115x3115) Image search: [Google]
1440388263449.jpg
946 KB, 3115x3115
You should do it OP, let me give you a example why:
Let's say there is an atheist on his death bed. If the atheists are right and he just dies, he is gone and that is the end of it. Nothing will happen(=neutral outcome). But what if Christianity is right all along? Either he dies an atheist(=eternity in hell, bad outcome), or he starts believing in God and repents for his sins on his deathbed(=eternity in heaven, good outcome). The best possible outcome cost him only a little bit of faith in his last moments. Don't you think the trade of a few faithful moments for an eternity in heaven is a bargain?
>>
>>29257882
Ahh, classic Pascal - "If God does not exist, one will lose nothing by believing in him, while if he does exist, one will lose everything by not believing."
>>
>>29257733
>If you hate long walks you're a normie.
wut?
tell that to basement-dwelling, NEET robots
>>
>>29257966
You say it mate.
>>
>>29257966

Faith doesn't work that way
>>
>>29258074
>Faith doesn't work that way
Assuming you know how it works, tell us.
>>
>>29258095

If you don't believe in god you whole life you wo't start to "belive" on your death bed just cause it benefits you. It's hypocrisy
>>
>>29257226
Is this George?
>>
>>29258213

George?

No
>>
>>29257226
Sicily or Crete?
>>
>>29258295

Neither. I'll let you guess
>>
>>29258339
sardinia?
>>
>>29258256
Really? He's my only friend and he had a VERY similar experience a few days ago. It would be quite eerie if you're in Cyprus.
>>
>>29258370

Corsica
>>
>>29257226
She didn't even tell you why? Lame. Anyway, you should do it, just because that sounds fun.
>>
>>29258403

No she didn't say why. She said "everything will be fine if you do it"
>>
Anon will you give us an update please? Maybe a date or time at which you will update us in a new thread?
>>
>>29258847
This. I want to know what happens.
>>
>>29258738
Bring gear in case somebody is there waiting for you.
>>
File: 29486723.png (236 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
29486723.png
236 KB, 500x568
>>29258738
>no she didn't say why. she said "everything will be fine if you do it"
this is perfect. you're practically living in a anime. if you don't do what she says i will fly over there and strangle you.
>>
>>29258847

I don't even know if I'll go
>>
>>29259024
With that attitude you might as well ask yourself why you bother living
>>
>>29257226
Your shits fucked up dude. You are possessed by demons, she didnt want to tell you and cause more anxiety and further fuel the beast

Planting the seeds will remove the demons from your soul and put them in the seeds, to be cleansed by mother earth.

If you do not do this the demons will take over and further destroy you. R9k is full of demons, this is a bad place for you.
>>
>>29257226

sugnu sicilianu pure iu !!!

< I'm from the same island >[</spoiler]
>>
>>29259222
Don't listen to this anon.
He's clearly delusional.

There's NO SUCH THING as demons.
Just leave that superstitious trash in the garbage and get yourself some McDonald's. That's what I'd do.
>>
>>29257226
>What should I do?

Even if the normie girl is only pretending to be a witch, you shold immediately get in touch with a good exorcist - not the fake ones wandering around for money - and tell him the whole story, and do as he says.

You can recognize a true exorcist by a few factors:
- he appears skeptical but takes seriously every detail of your story
- he won't ever ask for money, directly or indirectly
- he is an actual Roman Catholic priest.
>>
And all the faggots here genuinely believe you.

No wonder why you guys are hopeless
>>
>>29259649

demons exists.

you may reject theological reasons.

but you can't deny all those jew movies about demon possessions and stuff.
>>
>>29259811
you can find fortune tellers almost anywhere
>>
>>29259775

She didn't ask money either
>>
>>29257882
Now explain how to start believing something on command.

Also explain how Christianity has the greatest probability for an infinitely large reward/punishment. For all I know Satan could rule the universe and he just sends all and only all Christians to hell, and this seems exactly as likely as any other religious claim.

I need an answer to both before accepting this
>>
>>29259825
>jew movies
>>29259775
>- he is an actual Roman Catholic priest.

a true exorcist needs sacramental powers. Protestants don't have them anymore

>>29257226
>hot oil and she spills it

this kind of magical rite is widely known in southern Italy regions and islands.

In late 70's one of my old grandmas pretended to do it. Nothing good came for more than 40 years. Coincidence?

>typical normie girl

witches actually exist (not many as your favorite movie would let you dream), most of them just do not fully realize their "potential", and some - maybe the normie girl - realize when young.

you need to stay away from them (both real and fake ones), far more than those having serious sexually transmittable diseases
>>
>>29257226
Dude... Just go. Why not? Do you honestly have ANYTHING better to do? Is your schedule that full? My god, I would literally miss work or put off plans for something this fucking cool to happen in my monotonous, shifty life..... I'm wasting my life away on drugs and alcohol with zero prospects or friends. Pleeeeeease go man... This is something I would BEG for, seriously, from one anon anti socialite loser to another seemingly "head on shoulders rite" anon
>>
>>29260147

In what fucking planet do you live?
>>
>>29259848
they ask for money

>>29259897
a single case is not sufficient.
anyway, I think a true witch won't ever ask for money.

>>29259994
>Now explain how to start believing something on command.

it's a thing called "trust".
you don't understand what medicines do, but you get your doctor prescribe them for you, making yourself believing him and the "magic" medications

>>29260170
>Just go. Why not?

it's like saying "I don't know what's that Chlamydia thing she told me she has; I'll just fuck her, I don't have anything better to do".
>>
>>29257226
Luckily, exams are solely determined by your understanding of the content, and not luck.
I would still go for a nice long walk on a Mediterranean island, though.
>>
>>29260425

The witch probably saw something beyond a simple exam failure
>>
>>29260249
>it's a thing called "trust".
you don't understand what medicines do, but you get your doctor prescribe them for you, making yourself believing him and the "magic" medications

Not that guy, but I look up what medicines I'm prescribed do and the side effects. Never trust a doctor completely. Anyway, that's hardly the same thing as believing some religious bullshit.
>>
>>29260249
No it's not the same at all. She obviously cares what happens to you and is trying to help. Please don't FUCK anyone with a vd that is silly, not what I was saying... Maybe I was too hasty, I understand what you are getting at, if it scares you that bad then don't go. All I was saying was I have no hope, and this post gave me some. Sorry.
>>
>>29260462

Witches aren't real
>>
>>29260249
>anyway, i think a true witch won't ever ask for money.
yeah, she'd probably ask for something harder to replace
>>
>>29260249
Also, I don't believe this is about "luck"j or "witches". Maybe she saw something deep within you that this journey to the mountains will rectify... some sort of personal issue.
>>
Op you have absolutely nothing to lose from doing this you lazy cunt. On the other hand if this mumbo jumbo is real you may be seriously fucked. And anyway it makes a better story than "i met a fortune teller and she told me to plant seeds to cast away demons and i didn't do it because i'm a lazy fuck and that's why i now have a shit job an ugly wife and two ugly children"
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.