[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell myself the diet starts monday >already feel like giving up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1438040700592.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>tell myself the diet starts monday
>already feel like giving up
>>
>>29257196
Try to find something you enjoy eating that's also healthy. Otherwise it will feel like a choir and you'll give up easily.
>>
File: qt.jpg (19 KB, 280x270) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
19 KB, 280x270
>>29257196
>being fat
kek, how does that even happen?
>>
Take amphetamines, you will feel fine eating nothing for 2 days. Also, you start you chainsmoke.
>>
>>29257196
just workout then you can still eat like a little piggy

it will take longer to lose fat% but you will build up the shape of a muscle body under all the fat like an nfl offensive lineman
>>
>>29257331
The problem with that is, that you are not getting healthy. But whatever, it is OP's choice.
>>
>>29257331
>just workout then you can still eat like a little piggy
no you can't. working out doesnt burn that many calories. If you want to eat like a pig and still lose weight, you have to do something extremely demanding like heavy construction work.
>>
>>29257358
well hey, mlst nfl lineman immediately tutn into slobs once they stop their training and retire. double edged sword, no edge

>>29257390
uh yea you can, if you don't care about being a gutboi you can still gain muscle while stuffing your face, you'll just still be a lardass but stronk, and,

>doing heavy contruction work to GET big

lol no. if you can't already handle the jackhammer you aren't getting anything but dislocations and a medical bill
>>
Dieting alone, like just eating better food will not help alone. See a nutritionist to plan meals, take frequent walks to get your metabolism going, avoid sugar and carbs entirely. Fruit is good for you, but all sugar is excess energy. No fat with carbs. And drink a lot of water, but sparingly over the course of the day.
>>
>>29257196
Bronkaid. It's pretty much a legal amphetamine
>>
>>29257302
amphetamines fucked my whole metabolism completely.

I was 5'8 130lbs and I wanted to get to about 110lbs. Too amphetamines right before workouts and did this for 3 months. I would get some type of "drug" effect where I would get dizzy in my head and also my heartrate would rapidly increase and I'd feel like I was having a heartattack. I lost the weight ,but right after that in about 5 months I gained about 50lbs and I didn't even change my diet. So right now I'm a depressed 175lb fat man and hating life.
>>
>>29257786
forgot to mention* you will eventually hit a point when you burn alot of calories and fast due to increased muscle mass. that's why i said it will happen slowly
>>
Take baby steps. Don't drink soda and eat slowly, it takes like 15 minutes for your tummy to feel full. Don't grab 2nds.
>>
fuck it drink some soda fatso!
>>
>>29257288
My mom raised me on fast food and soda. Literally never had water in the house and tap was undrinkable. Always Dr. Pepper. She rarely cooked. No vegetables. Would get 11 yr old me adult meals with super sized fries, then an extra side of fries too.
>>
File: 410.png (104 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
410.png
104 KB, 403x392
>>29257196
>tell myself the diet starts monday
>diet
you won't get slim with diet only
you have to exercise too

>running on threadmill for like 20 minutes
>can't even take breath
>stop
>see how much calories did I burn
>like 100 kcal
>a little chocolate bar has more that that
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
sucks to be you, I sit on my fatass all day eating whatever I want and never gain weight
>>
>>29258686
You'll likely still have a higher chance of getting cancer and dying prematurely though.
>>
>>29257196
eat before you go shopping then buy only healthy food

if you shop every 7 days, roughly calculate the calories and make sure you have no more than 15000 calories or so

bulk veggies that fill your stomach so it is difficult for you to eat the next day's ration

for the next 7 days you will find yourself stuffing yourself full of broccoli
>>
>>29258612
then dont eat the fucking chocolate bar you moron.
substitute it with fruits.
also elliptical trainer > threadmill
and you should lose a little bit under 200 if you really run for 20 minutes.
you must have walked you fat, slow pig.
>>
File: wKSYVhS.png (831 KB, 525x780) Image search: [Google]
wKSYVhS.png
831 KB, 525x780
>>29258805
>then dont eat the fucking chocolate bar you moron
i stopped doing that
I eat the third what I used to
substituting bread with extruded bread
drinking a lot of kefir (don't know the english word)
taking the stairs instead of the lift

>elliptical trainer
I feel like the threadmill tires me more which indicates that it's better right?

>you must have walked you fat, slow pig
THRDMLL:
I run for a minute
then walk slow for a minute
then fast walking for a minute
GOTO THRDMLL

with this technique I can do this for like 30 minutes
>>
>>29258922
>I feel like the threadmill tires me more which indicates that it's better right?
no
>>
Stop drinking soda and you'll be amazed at how much weight you lose.

You probably won't look like you want to unless you exercise as well, but cutting a couple simple things from your diet will fucking amaze you.

Shit, my dad stopped drinking and lost almost 70lbs.
>>
>>29257196
Come on fella you can do it!
I did the opposite - from skeleton to /fit/ btw.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.