[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls showing off their tits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 34549-5093454.png (992 KB, 514x880) Image search: [Google]
34549-5093454.png
992 KB, 514x880
What's with photos of girls wanting to show us "something" but sticking their tits in it anyway? Is it a subconscious thing? It's so obvious that I feel like if they knew what was going on they wouldn't waste time pretending like it was about anything other than tits

Pic semi related, there's better examples but I couldn't find any off the cuff. Shit with girls being like "CHECK OUT MY NEW EARRINGS" when 90% of the shot is cleavage
>>
>>29257106
it is subconscious.

women know that their only value is their pussy, and so they advertise it in every way possible, but they can't deal with admitting this so they hide it in their subconscious.
>>
>>29257106
If you were attractive, wouldn't you like to put pictures of you looking attractive (whatever it is face or body) for persons to see. Let's face it, I absolutely loathe social media culture but the temptation to do the same is high.
Everyone longs for validation.
>>
>>29257167
I see tons of hot girls posting classy pictures of themselves, though. They look fucking beautiful and not sleazy and make me way more likely to want to fuck them. A shot of a girl in a bikini from distance is far better than an up close 90% "here's my tits" shot
>>
>>29257243
Yeah that's absolutely true.
>>
File: 590.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
590.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
Because they know it'll make guys comment on the photo with shit like "daaamn girl" which will make her feel attractive and wanted, which is literally the only reason women post on social media.

If she just posted her earrings, only a few people would give a shit, mostly girls, which would make her feel unwanted. She needs the tits for the likes. And if someone calls her a slut for it she can just say "nah i was just showing off my earrings!" that's why they don't often just post pics of their tits.
>>
>>29257243
I don't mind a little skin here and there. Classy is better overall though. It's disappointing when a cute girl barely takes any actually cute pictures.
>>
>>29257605
Yeah validation of their attractiveness. Social media for a large part is just about social validation.
Might finally go on social media anyway though.
>>
Popular snapchat and Instagram pages can make you money. So they wanna be popular to get free money. Most popular thing on those 2 apps are people doing cool stuff and woman almost naked showing off.
>>
>>29257106
Unfortunately most girls do it on purpose. But when you have tits and take a photo, unless you are desperately trying to keep your tits out or aren't showing any cleaved in your shirt, the tits will end up in the photo anyway.
>>
>>29257106
They crave attention, boobs bring them attention, what's hard to understand
>>
>>29257106
If you had a random body part that, when displayed, instantly made half of everyone nicer to you, made people pay positive attention to you, and improved your attractiveness by 1 or 2, would you not display it?

Christ sometimes it feels like you guys expect more out of women than you even have. Would you not wear tight clothes if you were ripped? would you not choose to get a flattering haircut?

It's all the same line of thought, bitches are humans and humans like attention and being treated nicely fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.