[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has 3 million YouTube subscribers >rakes in money for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: IINlUJG.jpg (278 KB, 1564x880) Image search: [Google]
IINlUJG.jpg
278 KB, 1564x880
>has 3 million YouTube subscribers
>rakes in money for sitting on his ass playing games all day and having a good time
>married

How does it feel knowing you're worse off than this fat fuck?
>>
At least i'm not a beta provider
>>
>most people think he is a pathetic fat loser
>on the cusp of death
>trapped in a loveless marriage in which he is being cucked nightly

Yeah, real well off
>>
I really don't care cause I stopped comparing myself to others years ago.
>>
I wouldn't choose to be him to get what he has.
>>
>>29256671
>has 3 million YouTube subscribers
And he has to spend tons of time making stupid cotent and making a fool of himself
>rakes in money for sitting on his ass playing games all day and having a good time
And all the editing and whatever. Not saying it's difficult but it's not all suns and roses, kid.
>married
He's probably getting cucked. He has fucked up hormones, probably has a micro-dick and can't even get hard, let alone penetrate his wife who he watches get fucked.
>>
At least I'll still be alive in 5 years.
>>
>>29256671
cuck provider , he shares his wife
>>
>>29256820
>And all the editing and whatever. Not saying it's difficult but it's not all suns and roses, kid.

lol what? Most of his videos are just a webcam of him talking, no jump cuts or anything.
>>
I'm much poorer and I enjoy life less, however, I won't die of physical health issues in the near future.
>>
>>29256906
He edits out the parts where he passes out or starts stress eating :^)
>>
File: a.jpg (74 KB, 600x677) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
74 KB, 600x677
>>29256671
Poor guy , I wouldn't wish his fate on my greatest enemy...
>>
>>29257020
Holy fuck, is that reel? I mean that has to be bait. I mean even if she's just joking she should really bring it in, otherwise he's just pathetic hook, line, and sinker
>>
He can't have sex with his wife. Nuff said.
>>
>>29257130
Your libido drops off dramatically after 40, doesn't matter
>>
File: boogie not a cuck confirmed.png (853 KB, 1298x962) Image search: [Google]
boogie not a cuck confirmed.png
853 KB, 1298x962
>>29257020
>>29257080
I saw that too
>>
>>29257227
>implying
Sure it's not as much but its not totally gone unless you're genetically fucked. Men should still have a sex drive into their 50's. Hell, you can find literally thousands of historical figures, usually kings and nobility, that had children well into their 70'
>>
>>29257020
>>29257254
is that boogies wife? I mean she's ugly, but still, I would've expected worse
>>
>>29257450
She saw him in some of his older videos and contacted him. Just goes to shoe you that women care about nothing but status and apparently an e-celeb on youtube counts. She does have fucked teeth but I'd fuck her in a heart beat if it meant I got to cuck boogie and then watch his sobbing reaction video once he found out
>>
>>29257531
Sadistic anon
>>
>>29257254
>that look of lust in her eyes

you just KNOW
>>
>>29257657
>like an evian bottle
>>
>he married somebody he met through being famous on youtube
>she is 5 weight classes below him

Welp. I'm sure that marriage is going to work out.
>>
>>29257739
She's hoping he dies sooner of diabetes, which is why he isn't losing any weight since he married her. She's probably reinforcing his bad eating habits.
>>
>>29257805
This is horribly spot on. To be fair though it's a low risk investment for her even if she's not doing it consciously.
>the guy is garunteed to kick in the next five years
>she'll still be young enough to remarry
>she'll get sympathy
And the best part of all
>he probably has a huge life insurance policy that she'll be the sole proprietor of
>>
>>29257254
That dude is gay as fuck, just look at him!
>>
Man. I don't understand how people can watch the lot of these youtube celebs. They have such this fake attitude and psuedo charisma, and they are just not funny. How can people like leafy,this fatass in OP, markpliers, or pewdiepie have millions of subscribers when they are just not funny and are extremely lame?
>>
>>29256671
You forgot

>got cucked by Tyrone
>>
>>29257972
Boogie is humble for the most part and tries to be a decent person. Leafy just picks on people who have mental problems for views.
>>
>>29257922
He has a girlfriend.
>>
>>29257992
>Leafy just picks on people who have mental problems for views.
Or simply people he disgrees with politically. kek
>>
>>29257972
I agree 100%. It blows my mind how many mindless sheep are out there.

>>29257992
This, there are so many other high ranking YouTubers who are just pure narcassistic cancer, at least Boogie seems genuine for the most part.
>>
>>29256671
I actually got called freaking ugly by a guy fatter than boogie at a bar, this guy was like a walking jabba the hutt. The sad thing is I am fit, and I am a male so I did not ask his opinion in a straight bar.
>>
>tfw your favorite video game Youtube show only gets 30-70k views per video

Feels good that your vidya youtube channel isn't cancerous.
>>
>>29257450

she isnt really

she just has a lot of gum to teeth ratio
>>
>>29257972
The only good vidya e celeb is Ross Scott.
>>
>>29257531
yeah even a fat fuck like him can find a chick that quite frankily is at least above him in terms of looks, just because he's "famous"
>>
File: Bz8zb3pCUAA1_Vq.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bz8zb3pCUAA1_Vq.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
Am I meant to be jealous of his whale wife?
>>
>>29257531
she's ugly as fuck, there is no way around that
>>
File: CYVYeDdUoAEIwM5.jpg-large.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CYVYeDdUoAEIwM5.jpg-large.jpg
114 KB, 1024x768
>>29258118
>she isnt really
you have very low standards
she's ugly as can be
>>
>>29257992
>Boogie is humble for the most part and tries to be a decent person. Leafy just picks on people who have mental problems for views.

This. Boogie makes decent content. He is actually the only youtuber I watch regulary.
------

>boogie is getting cucked.

Well, who can tell? I personally don't sense a cuck in him. But if my girlfriend took this (>>29257254) picture with a guy, I would be at least suspicious. And I am a fucking lesbian! But an insanely jealous one, too...
Maybe that guy in the picture is gay like >>29257922
said, again: Who knows? He doesn't look like he's particulary interested in boogie's wife in a sexual way.

>>29259173
>Am I meant to be jealous of his whale wife?

No.

>She married boogie just for the money and fame.

Oooh, come o-n! Really? He surely isn't that rich and secondly the two share a lot of interests. They are playing mtg almost every evening for example. Boogie is just a geeky guy, who found himself a geeky girl.

Why are you so aggressive towards him?
>>
>>29256737
>most people think he is a pathetic fat loser
So still better than you

> trapped in a loveless marriage in which he is being cucked nightly
You're pathetic. Relationships don't just consist of sexual attraction you vapid retard, they're two people that love and want to support eachother.
>>
>>29259314
I thought she was cute but saw >>29259173
this and now she is gross to me.
>>
>>29259886
>thought she was cute
how?
>>
I don't feel anything about it.

I was born into a terrible situation. I was unlucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 480x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 480x533
I'm better looking than that fat fuck and still have time to figure out what I want in life, he will die early because his heart wants to kill itself and he will be forgotten in a week.
>>
>>29259173
she's not bad looking but don't be jealous of her

he'll be dead within 15 years max if he doesn't lose some fucking wait, and she'll be some over-the-hill widow

it's sad
>>
>>29259467
>Well, who can tell? I personally don't sense a cuck in him. But if my girlfriend took this (>>29257254) picture with a guy,

dude in picture is like his best friend
>>
good for him. he is an anomaly.
>>
>>29261293
Not a chance he lives for 15 more years. 5 is pushing it.

You couldn't pay me enough to weigh 500 pounds. I wouldn't do it. I'm perfectly fine with a BMI of 29 (ok, still obese but not morbidly) and my $55k/year office job.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.