[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't women like bisexuals or are turned off when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: MarkE-Miller.png (375 KB, 642x479) Image search: [Google]
MarkE-Miller.png
375 KB, 642x479
Why don't women like bisexuals or are turned off when the guy """looks""" gay?
>>
>Why don't women like bisexuals

This isn't true in my experience

>or are turned off when the guy """looks""" gay?

Because "looking gay" typically equals "looking feminine", which is opposite to being attractive to most girls.
>>
Bi guys are hot, but if it's too obvious they lean more toward gay, it becomes obnoxious. You don't wanna trust someone like that.

Some girls are into subs but I think they have brain damage or something.
>>
>>29256665
>Bi guys are hot
why? you want him to bring a buddy over and spitroast you?
>>
>>29256691
I tried that once, and it was really awkward because midway I realized I was in no way attracted to the other person and that he was a giga closet faggot. Don't try a threesome unless you like both people equally. It gets fucking weird.
>>
>>29256583
I dunno what culture ye from (assuming US), but in the Netherlands there's enough girls attracted to feminine guys (if this is what you mean with "looking" gay)
>>
File: 1452892228213.gif (1 MB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
1452892228213.gif
1 MB, 900x507
>>29256724
>he was a giga closet faggot
Tell us more.
Did he try to suck his cock along side you or something?
>>
>>29256628
>This isn't true in my experience

I'm not straight, but I've heard female acquaintances go on and on about how "nasty" they find the concept of bisexuality to be, and wouldn't touch a bi guy with a ten-foot pole. Some of these same women have talked about experimenting with other women before, so there's some hypocrisy for you.
>>
>>29256760
He did it after I went to sleep. Why would I give a shit if he did it when I was awake?
>>
>>29256583
>Why don't women like bisexuals
dating is basically a competition for women. it's why they value money and status so much, they want to show off their man like he's some kind of prize. a man being bisexual means she'll have more competition

>turned off when the guy """looks""" gay
stereotypical gays are feminine and most women want a masculine man
>>
My gf doesn't mind that I'm bi. She really likes that I'm up to let her try anything with my body, aka she's getting more brave about playing with my butt.
I somehow got her obsessed with my butt, by being obsessed with hers. Mostly just grabbing and slapping it all the time.
Up until now she loves to grab and slap mine, but she's getting more risky and tracing her finger and even kissing the more sensitive parts.
>>
>>29256945
Oh and she's expressed interest in maybe someday using a strapon.
She loves it when I push her onto the bed, or sink, or counter and fuck her roughly from behind while choking her... and she wants to try it on me.
>>
>>29256793
Probably Internalized homophobia
He thinks it's wrong and deep down believes that you seeing him giving another man pleasure will make you think less of him.

gay/bi men nowadays still struggle with this, though it's getting better.
Hopefully here in the next couple generations people can do whatever they want sexually without feeling looked down on. I look forward to the days when gays aren't thought of as only the people in gay bars gangbanging each other. That's like thinking all straight people are in strip clubs and orgies.
>>
>>29257057
He did it when I was awake too. I don't even know what to make of it, but it made me a lot less open to doing anything like it ever again. I'm just starting to hate human beings in general. This was just one of many attempts to fight that.
>>
File: 1458690172423.png (724 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458690172423.png
724 KB, 1280x720
I've pegged guys and slept with at least half a dozen girls if not more. exactly what do you mean by "looks gay?" like wears leather with assless chaps and has a prono mustache?
>>
>>29256665
>but if it's too obvious
What is too obvious?
>>
>>29257190
I guess it's subjective, and doesn't matter if you find someone who's into it? Most "straight" guys today are fruitier than I am, I don't set the status quo I just know what I like.
>>
Because guys usually start off claiming to be bisexual and then eventually come out as full blown gay and bisexual men just bring too much drama into a persons life. They have too much baggage for it to even be worth the trouble.

Most bisexual guys prefer men.
>>
>>29257238
>Most bisexual guys prefer men.

Most guys that identify as bisexual prefer men*

Good luck picking out the others.
>>
>>29256583
I've only once talked with a female about gay men and she said how she's disgusted about the thought of "two men fucking each other into their assholes".
>>
>>29257270
With a bisexual guy you know they'd rather be at a gay bar drinking cum, then settling down and having a family. Straight men are slutty enough, faggots are even worse.
>>
>>29256872
>they want to show off their man like he's some kind of prize

men do the same with their gf's
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.