[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nigress in my class says she's "unapologetically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>nigress in my class says she's "unapologetically black"
>>
As much as I love shitposting I can't help thinking of whoever must've typed this out for the sake of trying to be funny, and it makes me sad
>>
>>29257608
Next time you post, make sure you have a coherent thought to share. It helps to write what you would like to say in a separate document first and read it over once or twice before clicking "post". This time around you humiliated yourself and said something retarded that literally no one understood -- but don't worry, it's all anonymous, and tomorrow is another day.
>>
>>29257608
>>29257668
>3 posters
sorry lad but your outnumbered
>>
This makes sense. She was born black and it is apparent to anyone looking at her that she is black. No apologetics needed as a simple DNA test would confirm should there be any doubts. It's odd that she would claim a race when race is supposedly a social construct according to the loony left. Maybe that's why she is not interested in black apologetics. The reluctance from the only group that likes her in recognizing race and her genetic predisposition to lower intelligence compound to make for an uphill battle.
>>
>>29257608

What are you trying to say? People using keyboards makes you sad?
>>
I'd tell her that I'm unapologetically horny
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46 KB, 960x720
We're 100% BLACK
>>
I wonder what happens to a man who says he is unapologetically white.
>>
>>29256510
Why didn't you say anything faggot? God I remember in my day we did shit that was worth retelling
>>
>>29259350

What is thece to say? Niggers and women are so fucking stupid any time they open my mouth all I can do is shake my head in disapproval. You never really get used to it but it's become commonplace.
>>
>>29259350
>God I remember in my day
Go back there, kill yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.