[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this mean robots are real men? >MGTOW = Men Going T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465831686692.jpg (104 KB, 718x642) Image search: [Google]
1465831686692.jpg
104 KB, 718x642
Does this mean robots are real men?

>MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

>It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

>Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

>Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

>Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.
>>
File: 354987456.jpg (81 KB, 529x406) Image search: [Google]
354987456.jpg
81 KB, 529x406
>Women are evil
>Don't have kids goy
>Join MGTOW
>>
>>29256285
In all honesty I'm going the MGTOW route because I've given up on anything ever happening between me and a woman.
>>
>>29256285
I'm all for going your own way, but do not at all want to be associated with the MGTOW goys.
>>
>>29256285
NEETdom is not altogether divorced from MGTOW. In fact, they're much more closely related than most of /r9k/ would like to admit.
>>
I thought real men were the one who step up to plate
>>
>>29256285
I have a gf and I said I never wanted to get married. She got depressed but understands why. Even bitches know the system is fucked and understand why a guy wouldn't want to marry
>>
>>29256294
>Why haven't you married a used up single mom yet, goy? You're a real man, aren't you? Better step up to the plate then!
>>
>>29256285
I'm MTGOW naturally.
The last girl I fell for left me because she found out I'm not a trust fund kid and earn my own money.
Started waking up with panic attacks, legitimately went crazy but managed to keep a lid on it until I got meds.
Went to talk to girls about it, ended up getting laid easily. I decided that women don't want me, they just think they do because I'm from a rich family and have nice things. Once they find out I'm just a normal guy they leave.

So there's really no point in me trying to make it last, it won't. But girls still want to fuck me, so really they've turned me into the guy they always complain about: A guy that only wants sex and is afraid of commitment.
Because if you commit, she will still leave you. She'll just take half your life
>>
>2016
>still falling for the vaginal jew
i told you fags, boiputsi is the future
>>
Not a MGTOW, just a plain loser, but I love how toasty it gets the roasties and beta providers.
>>
>>29256285
I'm not ever going to get married, but I'd like to. The alternative to a permanent monogamous society is a hypergamous degenerate society.
>>
>>29256285
robots are not MGTOWs
all we want is a GF, we are just unable to obtain one
>>
>>29257040
Don't you think there's different kinds of robots? I would like a gf, but if I am not more as 90 percent interested I am not going to put effort into it. I rather be alone.
>>
>>29257109
sounds like your just a faggot
get bf instead
>>
>>29256285
I used to consider myself MGTOW, and technically I probably still am, I'm not gonna marry and I'm generally careful when it comes to women and their bullshit, I'm always gonna put myself first and I'm not gonna be with a person just for the sake of not being alone, even if that person treats me bad
women aren't the most important thing in the world
but I got sick of the MGTOW "community" cause in a weird way, they are focussing more on women than they realize
I just got sick of listening to the same shit over and over again, and labels suck anyway
>>
File: 1460766972560.png (538 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1460766972560.png
538 KB, 650x600
>>29256285
Who /wants sex but no marriage/ here?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.