[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will never hold my ex again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x477
>I will never hold my ex again
>>
File: 1442024532340.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1442024532340.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>ex misses me and would consider seeing me again
>tell her nope because she's a crazy bitch

Meanwhile, I've had no dating since we broke up over a year ago. I'm 25 years old and starting to feel like I need to find someone to settle down with. Would you take back a crazy girl?
>>
>>29256248
How crazy is she? My ex has borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>29256273
My ex has that too. You know what psychologists say about that illness? They say it is the WORST mental illness possible to have in a potential partner, and that if you are at all thinking of breaking up with a person, you definitely should if they have borderline.

Even if it takes a long time to find a new gf I'm not taking her back. I want to see what its like to date a girl without borderline.
>>
>>29256349
The relationship kind of left me damaged, I gave her so much love and attention, but it was never enough. Then one day she dumps me out of the blue and pretty much becomes a completely different person.
>>
File: 1465507247588.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465507247588.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>bf sometimes cries out his ex's name when we're having drunken sex
>bf says her name in his sleep
They broke up nearly 6 years ago while we've been dating for nearly 2. I can't even address this fucked up issue with him without him getting ultra defensive. I just don't get how some people refuse to move on
>>
>I'll never hold anyone ever
>>
>>29256458
wait so you knew she had that illness and you still stuck around with her?
why did you wait for her to break up with you, why didn't you end it first?
>>
>>29256597
I loved her very much. She was a very loving and gentle person. Troubled, but still overall a good person.
>>
File: single tear.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
single tear.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>i will never hold OP's ex again
>>
>>29256674
>troubled
elaborate
>>
>>29256728
low self-esteem, hated making mistakes, had to walk on eggshells quite a bit, would instantly think you don't care about her if you can't cheer her up etc.
>>
>>29257395
seems like every woman out there senpai,
feels like you are just making excuses as to why it didn't work out
>>
>tfw when all i want is to apolgize to her.
It happened 3 years ago and i still can't let go.
>>
>>29256349
>>29256458
Is this a support group for people whose exes have BPD? Mine dumped me about two months ago while I wasn't around, ran off with someone else two weeks later, but has now ended it with him as it didn't work out. I cut contact in order to preserve my sanity, but I really, really do still want her back, and I don't quite know why.
What do I do?
>>
>>29256518
This sounds horrendous, why would you even stay with him?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.