[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why it is illegal to murder a cheating spouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1464522210010.jpg (34 KB, 480x453) Image search: [Google]
1464522210010.jpg
34 KB, 480x453
Can someone explain why it is illegal to murder a cheating spouse and her Chad? Especially if you have video of it or catch them in the act?
>>
Because it is the taking of a life that is unsanctioned by the state, hence it's murder, hence it's illegal.

Why should it be legal?
>>
>>29256119
I don't know but when my ex cheated on me I wanted to murder him as well, and was pretty close.

Thank god I didn't, because that would've ruined my life and it's gotten so much better since then.

But yeah there needs to be some sort of penalty for adultery, if it happens in a marriage.
>>
>>29256119
Because the government is run by chads and whores.
>>
inb4 people claiming that they should be able to kill anyone who hurts their feewings
>>
>>29256139
Because it was legal until the last 100 years or so? Because if you catch someone in your house taking your watch or diamond or even TV you can legally kill them, but your wife (which in this society is supposed to be far more precious) is just up gor grabs?

Because people that shitty dont deserve to live.

How can you even suggest murder isnt justified here? The auestion was why isnt it legal, not about how moronic people who support cucks are.
>>
>>29256153
So you're a roastie?
Women get away with killing men all the time.
>>
>>29256153
There was until the feminists got their claws in the ACLU and instituted no fault divorce less than 50 years ago.
>>
>>29256180
A tv is a physical possession of yours.

A person isn't your possession.
>>
>>29256180
>Because it was legal until the last 100 years or so?

That isn't an argument at all. Should all laws be reverted back to those 100 years ago?

>Because if you catch someone in your house taking your watch or diamond or even TV you can legally kill them

They're stealing your property

>but your wife (which in this society is supposed to be far more precious) is just up gor grabs?

They're not "taking" her, she's willingly having sex with them.

>Because people that shitty dont deserve to live.

That's debatable. If it was legal to kill anyone who someone thought "didn't deserve to live there would soon be no one left.

>How can you even suggest murder isnt justified here?

Whether murder is justified ifs irrelevant, it's illegal because it is taking the life of someone is a situation where it is not sanctioned by the state. That is why it's illegal, regardless of your feelings.

>The auestion was why isnt it legal

Which I answered

>not about how moronic people who support cucks are.

wow nice meme dude
>>
>>29256191
I'm ugly and his """other women""" were all hot, so if it ever made mainstream media I would've been roasted alive and sent to prison for 100 years

Most people think its okay for men to cheat so whatever, even my own parents didnt give a fuck about me. either way he was a fat loser so good riddance.
>>
>>29256237
WTF are you mewling about?

When men cheat they are disguisting, misogynistic pigs. When women cheat they are "exploring" or "discovering themselves" and it isnt their fault.
>>
>>29256119
It's their life, you should just ruin it by posting the video online and sending it to everyone she knows lol. She'll suffer much more than if you were to kill her. As for Chad, fucking whatever dude, if he didn't know let him be, but if he did/is lying badly make sure to send it to everyone he knows too.
>>
>>29256267
>When men cheat they are disguisting, misogynistic pigs. When women cheat they are "exploring" or "discovering themselves" and it isnt their fault.

Do you really believe that this is the general societal consensus on this?

How much experience do you have of this kind of thing outside the internet?
>>
>>29256227
Yes. Technology aside, the world was in far, far better shape 50, and even 100, years ago than it is now. The judicial state of 1st world countries are one of the major reasons the world is so shitty now.
>>
>>29256290
>Yes. Technology aside, the world was in far, far better shape 50, and even 100, years ago than it is now.

How? General quality of live was much worse, violent crime was much higher, life expectancy was lower.

By what metric are you claiming it was better? (other than being able to kill your cheating wife)
>>
>>29256289
Probably much more than you, because it is true. Slut shaming is taboo in almost all of the 1st world, while men are considered worthless at best or a detriment at worst by many.The
>>
>>29256267
When I told everyone I know, including my mom and dad, what had happened (the girls were even underaged and 10 years younger than him) literally the only responses I got were
>oh
>well that's normal, I guess you couldn't satisfy him (literally MY OWN MOTHER said this)
>*changes subject*
>>
File: erdogan-cant-fix-stupid.jpg (39 KB, 512x342) Image search: [Google]
erdogan-cant-fix-stupid.jpg
39 KB, 512x342
>>29256119
>Can someone explain why it is illegal to murder a cheating spouse and her Chad?
Because murder is illegal, by definition.
>>
>>29256180

I'm pretty sure this isn't true at all, at least in the first world
>>
>>29256119
You can kill them. Just lie and say you thought he was trespassing (which he technically is).
>>
>>29256310
>Probably much more than you

and how much is that?

Like, have you actually experienced a women cheating on her partner in real life only to received support from all whilst the man was vilified?
>>
>>29256310
>Slut shaming is taboo in almost all of the 1st world

You don't get out much do you?

Like, the only way I can possibly fathom someone believing this is if their entire view of society is based on what they read on sensationalist websites.
>>
>>29256346
>Like, have you actually experienced a women cheating on her partner in real life only to received support from all whilst the man was vilified?
Different guy but this happened to me. My GF cheated on me, then called me crying and broke up with me and wouldn't explain why. All of our mutual friends also acted cold to me. By the time I figured out she cheated on me, she had already poisoned everyone else's opinion of me, so if I brought up the fact that she cheated I'd just look like a bitter ex.
>>
>>29256383
But that has nothing to do with societies standards? That's all down to her lying and manipulating the people you know.

Do you think that if your mutual friends knew the whole story they would have acted the same way?
>>
>>29256309
1. How was quality of life worse? It may have been the era of the Cold War but at least you knew who your (potential) enemies were. Today the threat of MAD is still just as high as it ever was, if not higher thanks to shits like Iraq and Korea gaining access to nukes, but now we get the threats of terrorism and being cucked with no recourse on top of that.

Healthcare has taken a massive downward spiral. More and more bacterial infections (nearly 3/4) cant be treated by antibiotics or most other conventional treatments. Cancer rates so high today that over 50% of men are expected to suffer from some kind of cancer during their life. Healthy food costs continue to rise and become rarer while medical costs and insurance premiums have skyrocketed, particularly in the last half decade, meaning many couldnt afford treatments eveb if they worked

That extended life expectancy is applicable only when you assume that terminal illnesses are nonexistant and that modern medicine is at its optimim effectiveness, neither of which are true.
>>
Because you a man. There have been cases where women have gotten off from killing/greatly injuring a cheating partner because they argued the shock put them in an emotionally distraught state and they require therapy, not jail. Hell if they say abuse, youre fucked. Men on the other hand are just fucked. You will not be viewed as an emotionally distraught husband whose world just came shattering down, your actions will be met with people shouting you were always abusive and that's probably why she cheated in the first place. If a man cheat he is an asshole. If a woman cheats, he is still an asshole, and that's why she cheated on him. Go girl.
>>
>>29256326
>responding to trips

anyway, the romans had specific laws for how and when you could kill a cheating spouse and whoever she was sleeping with. Generally it had to be immediately, with the main exception being if you chased the guy, he got away and then you saw him again later on

overall, though, it was more of a legally sanctioned insanity plea than an actual law. Anywhere that it was still law 100 years ago is an irrecoverable shithole
>>
>>29256326
I never said it was, but at least cheating whores werent still entitled to lifetime alimony and most of your possessions. Today they are, infidelity means absolutrly nothing in a modern divorce.
>>
>>29256434
>Do you think that if your mutual friends knew the whole story they would have acted the same way?
Probably not. I guess you're right. I think the point I'm trying to make is that people are always more sympathetic to the girl after a break up, unless it can be proved she was a huge cunt. People default to feeling sympathy for women. Not so much for men.
>>
>>29256441
>It may have been the era of the Cold War but at least you knew who your (potential) enemies were. Today the threat of MAD is still just as high as it ever was, if not higher thanks to shits like Iraq and Korea gaining access to nukes, but now we get the threats of terrorism and being cucked with no recourse on top of that.

I really wouldn't say that vague existential threats like that really affect ones general quality of life

>Healthcare has taken a massive downward spiral.

wot, you mean because of all the breakthroughs and advances that have happened in the last few decades?

> More and more bacterial infections (nearly 3/4) cant be treated by antibiotics or most other conventional treatments.

That is straight up not true. Yes, antibiotic resistant bacteria is a growing threat but 3/4 is a massive overestimate. Not to mention the fact that that was inevitable considering our usage of antibiotics. At least nowadays we're getting closer to methods than can circumvent this.

>Cancer rates so high today that over 50% of men are expected to suffer from some kind of cancer during their life.

You realize that the main reason that cancer rates are "increasing" is because of an increasing elderly population?

More people are getting cancer because they're not dying from other things and so are living long enough to get cancer.

>Healthy food costs continue to rise and become rarer

Wait, what? what are you talking about? One can eat healthily for next to nothing.

>while medical costs and insurance premiums have skyrocketed, particularly in the last half decade, meaning many couldnt afford treatments eveb if they worked

That's an issue with the US's broken system, not the state of the modern world

>That extended life expectancy is applicable only when you assume that terminal illnesses are nonexistant and that modern medicine is at its optimim effectiveness

Again, what? What do you mean by this?
>>
>>29256450
There is a reason the Romans were as progressive as they were. Straighten out your societal and legal houses, and scientific achievement and economic prosperity almost always follow.
>>
>>29256462
>I never said it was

But... you did?

You literally did? I quoted the line of text in which you claimed that to be true?

I can't tell if I'm being trolled here
>>
>>29256528
Fair enough, the threat of AD doesnt necessarily ewual a worse quality of life. The increasing poverty/suicide/crime rates do though, not to mention the ever increasing gap in wealth.

Now you are bullshitting. The exact percentage is 70%.... 70% of modern infections cant be treated with antibiotics. The cancer rates dont correlate with age; it isnt exclusively the elderly getting cancer. Not by a long shot.

No, one cant eat healthy for cheap, especially if you consider hormones and antibiotic meat and chicken fed chicken healthy. And why, so the big meat producers dont have to pay to keep their livestock stores sanitary? God forbid they lose a bit of profit right? The shit pumped into animals today makes Bane look like that fucking DARE dog.

Fair enough, the USs healthcare system is broken far, far worse than the rest of the 1st world. It continues to get worse, with Obamacare proving to be particularly damning.
>>
>>29256555
No, I said the punishment for adultry was legal until 100 years ago. And it was, up until the advent of no fault divorce.

Thanks feminism!!!
>>
>>29256720
>No, I said the punishment for adultry was legal until 100 years ago.

No, you said that killing your partner was.

>Can someone explain why it is illegal to murder a cheating spouse and her Chad?

>Why should it be legal?

Better brush up on your reading comprehension there senpai
>>
>>29256779
You knew what I was referring to, quit being an ass. Focus on the message itself, not the grammar it was written with.
>>
>>29256802
>You knew what I was referring to,

You very clearly stated what you meant? How could what you said possibly be interpreted any other way?

>Focus on the message itself, not the grammar it was written with.

This has nothing to do with grammar though? You're just evidently bad at conveying meaning through text
>>
>>29256837
W/E, the point was 50 years ago adultry was punishable.... If by no other method then by ensuring they get nothing in a divorce. Today infidelity doesnt mean a thing.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.