[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are you supposed to tell if a girl is interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
How the fuck are you supposed to tell if a girl is interested in you, or just sees you as a friend? It's a damn near impossibility. What some girls deem incredibly flirty, others deem just friendly or nice.

Are we just forced to take a stab in the dark and take a 50/50 shot at incredible humiliation?
>>
>>29256096
if they are interested they touch you a lot, ask for contact info and wanna hang out

if you are wondering the are not into you
>>
>>29256112
Just know that some females will do that to most males. If you want someone who is genuinely interested in you check for unconscious clues, those can't be faked.

Otherwise there's tons of literature on body language that should help you out. But don't misinterpret it.
But oh yeah, I am forgetting
>>
File: 1381419568141.png (50 KB, 189x210) Image search: [Google]
1381419568141.png
50 KB, 189x210
>>29256148
>But oh yeah, I am forgetting
a-anon?
>>
>>29256112
A lot of girls are touchy feely in general, especially nowadays when quirky sluts are the norm.

>if you are wondering they are not into you

Probably, but at the same time not every girl makes her feelings very clear.
>>
>>29256148
>there's tons of literature on body language that should help you out

Lots of the stuff that is out there is contradictory.

For example, some of the literature will tell you that grooming/playing with hair and/or looking at you while you're not looking is a sign of interest, while others will say that same behavior is a sign of stress.
>>
See the problem is that some girls are really manipulative and actually see their guy friends as orbiters. Which is why they are more forward in their body language, consideration of your feelings, shit like that.

Don't *ever* trust someone who is just a "nice person" (especially if her girl friends are all saying this) to the point where you can't tell if they're flirting. That's not fucking real. If she is your friend, you can openly talk to her about the other girls you're seeing (psh) and she will offer insight, not get jealous, etc. If she sees you as a plan B she will be as shitty of a girlfriend as she is a friend. Anyone worthwhile in a relationship doesn't have a plan B, they just leave when they feel like there's no working it out.
>>
File: SFhOIDon.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
SFhOIDon.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>29256096
from experience, if they're acting like they might be interested then they probably just see you as their brother or some shit.
>>
What if we never spoke to each other?
>>
>>29256217
There are other courtship gestures that are multiplicative and make it clear fiddling with hair is a sign of interest and not stress.
>>
>>29256246
>if they act like they're interested, they're probably not
>if they act like they're not interested, they're probably not

for fuck's sake
>>
You grow a pair of balls and go for it, if she declines then you know your answer.
>>
>>29256096
just take a stab at every girl out there and be proclaimed fucken nigger, works for meeeeeeeeee 8)
>>
>>29256300
>you grow a pair of balls and most likely make yourself look like a sad, pathetic cuck
>>
>>29256217
I know mate, you need to look at repetition of behaviour and combinations of cues otherwise it could just be randomness
>>
File: 942.jpg (37 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
942.jpg
37 KB, 511x341
>tfw reading all the signs of attraction you can so you won't be caught off guard with that "maybe you didn't notice the girl actually into you" bullshit
>tfw you can legitimately confirm the claim that you've never had anyone interested in you
>>
>>29256276

Please explain these other gestures mane.
>>
>>29256299
Better than interpreting the wrong sign and getting slapped with a rape accusation.
>>
>Are we just forced to take a stab in the dark and take a 50/50 shot at incredible humiliation?

Yes. Rejection is scary but one way you can know if she likes you before hand is you HAVE to flirt before you decide to ask her that question.
You get a better understanding of the situation and for her it won't feel likes it's coming out of left field.
Flirt with other women in front of them.
While they're talking, if there is something interesting you see. Focus on that and apologize after and point out what you were looking at.
It's a good way to start another conversation as well. If what she was talking about was lame
All the stuff you hear about how weird, girls react to things, are true.

None of this applies if you're a Chad. Chad gets to do whatever the fuck he wants. FUCK CHAD
>>
The eyebrow raise when she sees you is a clear sign she is attracted to you and it can't be faked since it is unconscious.
The other would be diluted pupils.
Touching can just be something the women does to almost everyone.
I am sure there's more but I am not into that stuff and for me it comes a bit natural.
>>
>>29256339
Not him but I've learned this is the best way. Yeah you feel bad for a while but you do eventually get over it. At least you made it clear on your part and that's all you can really do. At least you can say you gave it a shot instead of asking yourself 'what if' for the rest of your life. You guys wont like this answer but its the most effective one. Like I said it sucks to get rejected(I still do) and maybe you get rejected 100 times but girl number 101 might say yes and that's gonna take away ALL the pain. Go for it bros. Something I hope you all come to realize.
>>
>>29256494
>The other would be diluted pupils.

And how the fuck are you supposed to tell what someone's pupils look like when they're not around you or looking at you dumbass?
>>
>>29256627
If you cannon tell when another human beings pupils are dilated, then you are beyond saving.

It's also worth noting that having dilated pupils also makes you more attractive to other people, which is why most dates take place in low-light areas like cinemas or dimly lit restaurants.
>>
>>29256627
Explain yourself anon. Why wouldn't she look at you in the eyes? Why wouldn't she be around you?
>>
>>29256494
Girl at work did both of these along with other stuff. Asked her out for coffee after work one day and she denied. She denied me a couple of times actually. I also thought these were signs as well along with other shit she would do.

Just be careful is what I'm saying.
>>
>>29256545

That's the thing, girl 101 wouldn't take away the pain, not even most of it.

In addition to that, I'd also wonder how she's using me, when clearly I'm undesirable, so she must have ulterior motives.
>>
>>29257239
You forget the pain caused by rejection within weeks, if not days. It really doesn't leave a long lasting impression, unless she was literally the girl of your dreams who you have been chasing for years.
>>
>>29257492

Going on all the other forms of pain I've experienced, no, it won't go away. Including getting laughed at by girls, "eww creep", etc.
>>
>>29257628

look every once in a while, i remember some really dumb humiliating i did in high school. like one time, i took my high school crush out to like some sort of open mic night at a coffee shop, and i wanted to do a stand up set. so i go up and i get all nervous and i just say "fuck you all". after that i drive her home in shame. every time i remember that i want to kill myself for like 5 seconds. but then i remember that was so long ago, and i haven't spoken to that girl in years, and it was so stupid and slight and didn't really matter at all in the grand scheme of things. its just funny now. if i ever actually do stand up, i would do a bit about that actual experience. you get over it. you humiliate yourself, but you get over it. you just gotta learn how to laugh at yourself.
>>
>>29257957

Oh god, another normie who's had nothing actually bad happen to him, who's had multiple gfs wanting him. You really think this is about a fucking mix tape in early teens?

A lifetime of rejection. Dirty looks when you've done nothing wrong. Not a single girl has liked me. I spent six months in my personal hell, and I still have nightmares of it. I regret not killing myself.

If I had 100 rejections on top of that, I'd rightfully feel I'm not worthy to breathe the same air. Bitch 101 taking pity on me and fucking my V card away would not help one fucking bit, you normie. I'd remember all those rejections as I came, all my pain, and how it changed nothing.
>>
It's a freaking minefield. My friend asked me if I wanted to tie her up on the bed (I did). After doing this I asked if I could spank her ass and she said yes so I did (and it was glorious).

Now you might think clearly she has an interrest in me but nope, just friends apparently.
>>
How to find out?

>"Are you interested in me more than as a friend?"

>Yes
>No

Where is the incredible humiliation?
If "no" everybody neatly moves on, informed.
>>
>>29256096
>take a 50/50 shot at incredible humiliation

If you hesitate, then you already took a 0/100 shot at humiliation.
>>
>>29258239

The incredible humiliation comes when she tells all your friends, fabricating parts, alienating you from a hundred people or so.
>>
>>29258272

>and why would you even want a possible relationship with a person like that to begin with.

>approaches known shallow bitch
>bitch is predictably shallow

choose better
>>
>>29258432

You don't know she's a shallow bitch beforehand, because otherwise you'd be in the friendzone. Have you learned nothing?
>>
>>29258432
> implying a non-shallow bitch exists

I believe in unicorns and santa too
>>
>>29256096
>Are we just forced to take a stab in the dark and take a 50/50 shot at incredible humiliation?
>50/50

If you're a robot it's most likely not a 50/50 shot.
>>
>>29258476

>doesn't bother getting to know her beforehand
>sees no value in 'friendship' phase as a means of determining character

even on 4chan you are advised to 'lurk moar' before shitposting by mistake.

have you learned nothing.
>>
File: 1428889756280.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1428889756280.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>girl smiles at you every time you are near
>seen her look toward me while she was talking to another girl

Were they just making fun of me or perhaps I should've asked her out?
>>
>>29256246

Femanon here, and pretty much every experience I've had with a guy I'm close to ends up with them seeing me as their sister.

It goes both ways.
>>
File: 1465217040260.jpg (70 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465217040260.jpg
70 KB, 1600x900
will she let you touch her willingly , dose she let your hug linger. dose she watch you leave.
>>
>>29258713
Guys used to female attention.
Most robots would latch onto that shit in a heartbeat.
>>
>>29258849

The experiences I've had with guys are those where the guys have been robots. Either they don't know how to act around me so they're just like "y-you're like a sister to me" to not creep me out (?), or they don't see me romantically at all. They latch onto me, but then they don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>29259054

Why don't you do something then? You obviously liked them.
>>
>>29259092

Well, I'm a femanon for a reason. Usually me making a move correlates to the other person as blatant sarcasm. Most guys aren't too into that.
>>
>>29259126

The fuck? Elaborate what you think is making a move.
>>
>>29256096
>incredible humiliation
please
>>
>>29259054
>to not creep me out
Exactly. Showing interest as a robot usually always ends with her drifting off and eventually dropping all contact.

Happened to me about 7 times. By 4 I've gotten angry at myself for falling for her again and just fuck off before I can make myself look like an idiot.
>>
>>29259147

I guess just insulting the other person? Acting like I don't care about them or anything?

...I probably solidify the fact that women are cold.
>>
>>29259271

I refuse to believe women are that stupid. I'm being rused.

If you like a single guy, just fucking kiss him. 99% chance he will kiss you back.
>>
>>29259302
wouldnt say 99% ive refused advances like that once, not even that much of a normie, just didnt like her
>>
>>29258648
she was interested. next time smile and say hi. dont stare or wait to long you will talk yourself out of it.
>>
>>29259443
Did do that but I had to get back to work, I had that sensation though, no idea how to carry that out anyway, never had a gf.
>>
Harder thing is finding out if a girl is at your age
>>
Look for indicators of interest.
Does she ask you personal questions? Does she play with her hair? Is she touchy? Does she initiate conversations over whatsapp or tells you indirectly to hang out (ie "I wanna do thing but I wish I had someone to go with me")?
There are many others. Girls might try these as a friendzoning tactic, so that's where you come into the equation. Have you been flirting with her? Do you look at her eyes? Are you comfortable with the silence? Has she seen you hanging out with other people? Have you been with other girls since you met her? Does she come back to you when you ignore her?
If you've known her for a while and you've been single and haven't kissed her, then you're 100% fucked.
>>
>>29256096
What incredible humiliation are you talking about? It's just a girl saying no.
>>
>>29259852
Take it easy. If she's your co-worker you don't really want to rush into things. It's really hard to determine when you should try to take the next step but either way just keep doing what your doing. When you talk to her just be a lot more confident(easier said than done I know). Not saying I'm a Chad by any means but my personal opinion and experience is when a guy feels like a girl likes him he either tries to push it too fast or goes to slow. Take it steady and wait to see if she does things that shows you she wants you to do something. Good luck anon.
>>
>>29256096
Yes and no. You are just supposed to take a shot and ask her out if you know her and like her, but getting rejected really isn't so humiliating as long as you don't let it be. I know it's easier said than done and before I just started doing it I thought it would be so embarrassing to get turned down but it's happened a couple of times and it's a lot better to ask a girl out and get rejected than to orbit her for however long pining for her only to feel even worse when you eventually stop talking or you finally try and she turns you down.
>>
>>29256112
>if you are wondering they are not into you

Not true. I had a girl interested in me and I never sorry got tired of typing this out cya
>>
>>29260018
It's hard to describe, I own a bar so lots of people come and go, she came a few times and I had some sort of weird vibe were I thought she liked me, so really dunno if I just made that up or what, don't feel that for other girls that come and go generally though.
>>
>>29259302

>just fucking kiss him

My last boyfriend actually only held my hand for five minutes when he first asked me out and then we were practically platonic for the rest of our relationship. I have a feeling that won't work out.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.