[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dreams/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: Skulltula-OoT-Art-by_asashi_kami.jpg (278 KB, 1199x2080) Image search: [Google]
Skulltula-OoT-Art-by_asashi_kami.jpg
278 KB, 1199x2080
Robots, tell me about the /dreams/ you had last night. I'll start:

I was playing a new legend of Zelda game that had the graphics of Ocarina of Time. The game's mechanics were clearly influenced by the Dark Souls games. health potions worked like estus flasks, having a certain number of charges and were refilled at save points. I started exploring and quickly found bombs. I found the Megatron hammer near a series of trenches. When I tried to grab it a bomb-bomb popped up from under the hammer and yelled at me for trying to steal his hammer. I turned away to fight another enemy shooting arrows at me. When I turned back the hammer and bomb-bomb were replaced by a giant spider's egg. I went up to the egg and placed a bomb. As I did this the egg lifted up revealing a deep hole in the ground. I jumped down the hole and landed in a cavern full of giant spiders... and then I woke up.

Your turn.
>>
I vaguely remember something about chicken nuggets, unironically.

I've been craving them but my diet doesn't allow for that kind of trash. Fuck living.
>>
File: IA.full.1841935.jpg (767 KB, 850x1010) Image search: [Google]
IA.full.1841935.jpg
767 KB, 850x1010
About a week ago I had a dream where I was getting married to my waifu. Pic related.
>>
File: 1847148108.jpg (4 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1847148108.jpg
4 KB, 252x200
I dreamt of exploring a lost underground city with buildings that don't really follow the normal laws of physics.

I opened a door and saw an eldrich abomination staring at me.

Then I woke up feeling sick.

What could it mean?
>>
>>29256076
Who else /mirtazapinedreams/?
>>
>>29256703
>mirtazapine dreams
Never heard of a drug having that effect before. Sounds interesting.
>>
I was thinking and hyped for the "wacky" E3 Ubisoft antics last night and had a dream where some nigga actually died there.
>>
>>29256076
>using ATM
>withdraw some money
>the ATM has a donate option
>going to donate a few euros to some guy who makes youtube videos and to two meme websites
>start typing the url of one of the videos to the "destination" field
>think that maybe it doesn't work that way
>don't even know it it's possible to donate to other countries (I'm not American)
>press Cancel
>the card slot of the ATM breaks down, many components are going to fly out
>catch them
>my card is in the middle of the ATM parts
>take it
>leave ATM
>>
>>29256703
Also taking Mirta, but I am slowly reducing it.

Only 10mg now. Mirta is sold as antidepressant, but for me it is nothing but a sleeping pill.
>>
>>29256076
>be dream me
>in some kind of uni/college
>help some girl study
>she is amused that i could help her
>next "scene" is some class trip
>ride with her on bus, generally spend time together w/ friends
>back in dorms
>some other girl tells me dreamgirl likes me
>fuck it, i already have a gf, i have to tell her to fuck off
>find her together with othergirl
>shes in class but i manage to sit next to her
>tell her we have to talk
>she bites her lip
>dream end

I guess you know the feel that you fell in love in a dream then woke up. Except I am pretty proud of myself since in any dream I get in this scenario I keep waithful to my gf.
>>
>>29257394
Do you have a girlfriend in real life or just in the dream?
>>
I had a dream that my ear was detachable once
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 593x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 593x333
>>29256076
>In the woods, see picnic table under cliff.
>fucking Chitose and Sakurako
>get on Chitose's lap and whisper 'Chitose' into her ear
>she makes cute anime noises
>suddenly with friend from school
>gets scooters and he starts leading me to the school from YuruYuri
>we somehow stop at my HS' library
>he gets on computer
>I help stock the shelves while waiting
>go back to the computer
>he's fucking gone
>never get to hug Ayano-chan
>>
>>29257484
In real life. And she is always the gf my mind refers to as in dreams.

But man. In dreams I have fucker her friends, her sister, previous girls I didnt get it on with... Tell me about repressed urges.
>>
>>29257528
NORMALFAG GET OUT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: consoles pc steam.gif (2 MB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
consoles pc steam.gif
2 MB, 256x200
My latest dream was about me ordering a sweet case from InWin, when I was admiring it I noticed it contained a nearly built computer with motherboard etc. and I was delighted. I woke up soon after and hoped that it would have been real.
Materialistic happiness.
>>
now that it's been a few hours I don't quite remember all of it
I was basically in gym class in high school again and my teacher gave me one of these leapfrog things for some reason and then I left the gym and walked to the local fairgrounds/4H area and saw some baby goats and puppies and shit and then I hijacked a school bus to get back before class ended. all this the division bell by pink floyd was playing.

when I woke up that's what was playing from my phone because I listen to music when I sleep
>>
>>29257604
I guess it means I'm a literal manchild
>>
>>29257554
Hey ass-pie calm the fuck down in my beautiful thread.
>>
>>29257604
That reminds me of a dream I had a month or 2 ago. I was back a my high school high school and an air raid siren started going off. I woke up and went down stairs heard something outside. That's when I realized the "air raid siren" was actually someone outside with a weed whacker.
>>
File: Crazy Shadow Motherfuckers.jpg (359 KB, 2444x2616) Image search: [Google]
Crazy Shadow Motherfuckers.jpg
359 KB, 2444x2616
>>29256076
>in my house
>hear a window being broken
>grab my gun and investigate
>lengthy firefight with three dudes dressed in black with beanies on
>I'm in slow motion, they're normal speed
>all my shots keep missing
>all their shots hit
>I try and run but I'm too slow
>I keep getting shot again and again but not dying
>the thieves catch up to me and are now crazy unstable shadow motherfuckers like in pic related
>then I wake up

That's a recurring dream I've been having for years. It's always the same, just set in different locations. Sometimes my house, sometimes a park, a store, a dock, whatever. It's kinda weird.
>>
>>29258004
>the thieves catch up to me and are now crazy unstable shadow motherfuckers like in pic related
Those are freaky as fuck anon
>>
> some friend that ive never seen before was dieing from lung cancer or something
> I think we were spending our last day together or something
> start falling asleep in the dream
> realize the guy dieing was me

> in another world
> jak and daxter setting with elements from both league of legends and dota 2
> im going around collecting scouts for a power cell
> fall in a ditch in a jungle
> vayne is right in front of me with her back turned
> scared shitless and call the courier to send me the invisibility cloak
> I get away
> some bizarre ninja hopping shit insues with another unknown character
> I think I was about to have sex at some point
> alarm wakes me up before that happens
>>
>>29258004
Crazy shadow motherfuckers
xD
>>
>>29256561
IA is so cool, anon. Great taste.
>>
>slept for two hours last night
>recurring nightmare of tearing out my gf's eyes while she screams and begs for mercy while I fingerfuck her empty eye sockets
>bloody, bits of gore dripping down to the floor
>get tired of torturing her and stab her repeatedly with a large knife
>twist the blade in her neck, she dies instantly
>her corpse decomposes in minutes to a bloated, grossly disfigured state
>desperately make love to it as I'm arrested by police from nowhere

Just
>>
>>29259359
U sik fuk
>>
>>29259422
I can't fucking help it man, I can't always control my nightmares
>>
File: 1419795392052.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419795392052.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
> It's a you're back in Iraq Dream
>>
>>29260330
That's sad. Do you have those dreams a lot or only once in a while?
>>
>>29259359
Wow dude you seriously need therapy. That level of hatred for an ex is seriously psychotic. I'm not even memeing. Please for the wellbeing of everyone get help
>>
I was watching some kind of music festival and Eminem was singing Lose Yourself. I then watched a yt video about how Eminem and a random band i like made a song together. The song was called "phix".It was very weird and had bizzare lyrics. The guy in the video then explained how they are actually evil gods that have come to enslave us.
The weird thing is that when I woke up i was immobile for a few seconds.
Gonna try to be lucid tonight. Been keeping a dream journal for about a week. Wish me luck.
>>
>>29260870
He his gf not his exgf. He is just a repressed guro fetishist.
>>
What can i do to start remembering my dreams again? When i was younger i used to remember them very well, now i almost never remember them. It sucks.
>>
>>29260870
My gf not my ex. I love her, but I have a paraphilia and mental issues that make it so I want to express my love through hurting her. It hurts, man, I don't want to torture and kill her. I'm already in the process of trying to get help but it takes so long to see even the smallest results
>>
>>29261107
Start keeping a dream journal and make sure you are getting a enough sleep. With those two changes I went from never remembering my dreams to rembering one pretty much every night.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17 KB, 196x257
these are some of the most memorable
>crawling through a sewer, the same sewer that I almost drowned in as a child, except it was much longer this time and filled with antique furniture. After climbing over bedframes and grandfather clocks and shit I reached the end, there was a little girl with a large crabclaw coming out of her crotch peering into a grated window. I looked through the window and saw a giant crab in a collosseum.

>Nighttime, it's raining and thundering. I'm in a massive muddy quarry dug into the side of a mountain with a crew of bearded blonde men, we're excavating what appears to be a massive hammer(inhuman in size) buried in the mountain.

>wake up in a dark marble floored chamber lined with church pews and petrified trees along the walls like columns, go through the only door in the room, it opens into a short hallway
>two closed doors to my right and two open doors to my left, look into the first door and see a female figure with a funnel shape for a head sitting crosslegged on a cube of marble, second door lead to a spiral staircase
>pass both doors and enter the "lobby"
>black and white checkered floor, red curtains on the wall, a bar to my right under a balcony, glass double-door opposite me, elevator doors on the wall to my left, based on where they were located I think they would open into the spiral staircase room
>a carpeted enclave all the way to the left of the room with a table and booths
>sit in the booth across from two red-haired gold-skinned twin children
>one produces a chocolate egg, holds it in their lips
>the other one kisses him while the egg is in his mouth, like the pocky game
>>
>>29261355
Woah your dreams sound awesome.
>>
I was killing a bunch of 8 year old kids with a fucking awp in dust 2 in my last dream
>>
I had a dream that I was armed to the teeth. In my left pocket I had a glock 9mm. In my right inside pocket, I had a tec-9, and in my right pocket, a black dagger.
I was with a group of people in a big, vacant house. They were doing something that I didn't fully understand, but it involved science and the paranormal. There were scientists, machines. I was security.
I was scared, because I had no combat training, and no spare magazines for either of my guns. I looked out the window and saw some people across the street that I immediately recognized as enemies, but they didn't know we were there.
The dream ended before anything actually happened.
It was nice to actually be armed in the dream. Most dreams I have, I'm being attacked and I either have a gun with no ammo, or I can't get to the gun in time. Last night, I actually had loaded, working guns on me and I was relieved at that even though I knew I didn't know how to properly use them.
>>
File: 1463667968180-r9k.jpg (84 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463667968180-r9k.jpg
84 KB, 1024x576
>>29262491
they fucking spook me
i'm probably posessed by illuminati rainman demons
>>
I had one of the coolest dreams I've ever had.
I was exploring a large piece of land located somewhere in a rural area of my state. As I walked around, I realized that all the dreams I've ever had took place within a mile of each other, right here on this land.
I walked around and explored places from previous dreams. From a small town near the interstate to dilapidated houses on the edges of large fields. All my dreams were there, and so were the people in them.
I really wish I knew how to lucid dream so I could walk around that town some more.
>>
>>29263363
So you were just playing a regular game of csgo.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.