[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INTP thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: cheeky makoto.png (192 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
cheeky makoto.png
192 KB, 388x388
share some INTP feels on this miserable monday
>>
>in agony cause you caused someone a problem and the only thing you can think about is how to say sorry to them to make it all good again
>>
I feel pretty good. How are you doing?
>>
ENTP here
You guys are alright, we should all have heterosexual male-to-male sex
>>
>>29256302
This is possible, and we should.
>>
>tfw no INTP gf
This kills me inside slowly everyday
We would talk about politics, maths, science, and meta physics
>>
>>29256073
uh i want to kill myself yeah that's it
>>
If you're really am INTP try rationalizing as to how school shooters, Orlando shooter, etc get to that point. I get pissed off sometimes but ikl never understand how someone can be led this hard by an emotion or a cause.

Even in my shittiest moments I rarely feel profound frustration to anyone but myself.

This leads to another one of my rambling thoughts do you people feel superior to people who think differently at times? I feel hypocrite because I know those feelings make me pretentious, even with other intp I find some just don't see things as right as I see them.

All of this is purely subjective , just how I feel though.
>>
>>29256964
>try rationalizing as to how school shooters, Orlando shooter, etc get to that point.
Simple. They've just "had enough". There is a certain limit that a person can tolerate. After that, they snap and start shooting people for revenge. But also so that they can suicide/die by cop. They simply don't care to live anymore, but are too hatefilled to just an hero and take people out with them.
>>
infp here

riding an emotional high right now but once the drugs fade i'll be gone
>>
>>29257049
I know that their breaking point is what caused it but even in my worst I won't go against my morality if you kill someone because you had enough to me you're a piece of shit , yeah it's fun to meme about it once in a while but as an INTP I value fairness , I just don't understand how someone can deviate this far from being a normal being to a piece if shit
>>
>>29257151
>I just don't understand how someone can deviate this far from being a normal being to a piece if shit
Mental illness? Bear in mind you haven't experienced their pain yet, or to the same degree.
They likely started thinking like you, but then it got worse
>>
Built a new shelf today for my stuff
Sat inside drawing while the rain pours periodically sipping iced tea
Comfy
>>
>>29257049
Revenge for giving gays rights? Lol okie
>>
>>29256302
/lgbt/ pls go
Fucking summer
>>
File: eukekwqgwg.jpg (42 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
eukekwqgwg.jpg
42 KB, 640x616
>>29256882
>tfw intp with intp gf
It's exactly how you imagine it.
>>
>>29257384
>Revenge for giving gays rights? Lol okie
Oh, you're referring to Orlando? Oh, thats just islam. Nothing special.
>>29257432
Tell me what it's like, I just need to hear it
>>
File: lol.jpg (75 KB, 958x988) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
75 KB, 958x988
>>29257188
So is it fair to consider someone a piece of shit even though they are ill?

Someone who is hyperactive will have some lee-way if he is acting over the top, but what about someone who is ill to the point of going through with extreme actions.

Is it fair to hate them and consider them a piece of shit?

What we resent for someone who is hyperactive is either annoyance if you are not used to them or are aware of the fact that they cant control how they act, or some form of sympathy towards them.

But someone who acts as extremely as a shooter suddenly becomes hated and despised by everyone. I the same feel strong resent towards them since I do consider them pieces of shit even if they chose it or not.

But in that situation most of us will either feel resent or some form of pity, and maybe a very few a form of compassion or pride. For the people who feel compassion is it also fair to feel the same way towards them as we feel towards the perpetrator ?

I don't know if I'm making much sense. I'm just obsessed at the idea that their is no objective proof, and you will always go against what someone in most context. That's why I find close meaningful connections so hard with people since their is no objective truth/manner to go through with someone and outside of this context and in life in general, something.

Sorry If I don't make any sense I'm fairly bad at expressing my thoughts and emotions.
>>
>>29257785
She calmly and logically has made it clear that her vagina was made for black sperm, and that she will suck me off only while she's breeding with a better man.

INTP is truly the intellectual category
>>
>>29257432
Good or bad? Somehow, I think I'd get bored with a partner of the same type.
>>
>>29257785
Good to know and stay woke,
>>
good, i have a CSGO match today. trying to keep my mind off of it and relax. really want to win the prize money and buy a 144hz monitor. maybe after that i can go further and maybe go pro and make it my job, i think im pretty good
>>
>have this thing that hpapened to me that would fit perfectly in this thread
>think about posting it
>lose interest while typing it up
>post this instead

is this an intp feel?
>>
>>29257432
How did you meet?

OriganaI
>>
>>29259025
This is absolutely an INTP feel, I know it well.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.