[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this one dude who's online all the time and makes all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>this one dude who's online all the time and makes all these roach and wagecuck threads
>>
>>29255679
I actually like that guy. He's for sure a giant turd IRL but his dedication to shitposting is absolutely amazing.
>>
He lives in Ireland.
>>
File: 1465528767544.jpg (48 KB, 480x456) Image search: [Google]
1465528767544.jpg
48 KB, 480x456
>>29255679

>that one wagie who always get triggered by wagecuck threads

>that one tranny who always make boypussy threads

>that one roastie who keeps making >tfw no * bf threads

>that one guy who keeps making >that kid in school who threads

>that one guy who makes all the >tfw no muay-thai fighting etc etc filipino gf

>that one guy who takes /r9k/ way too seriously and tries to argue with robots in every thread

>that one dude whos obsessed with silent hill

>that one dude whos obsessed with elliot rodfer

>that one dude whos homeless and tells people to busk for a living

>that one dude who cant stop shitposting about trump
>>
>>29256275
How do you know?

Not an original comment
>>
>>29256386
>that one roastie who keeps making >tfw no * bf threads

That's a gay man you moron. Also about 1/3rd of your other guys are more than one person, ie Elliot and Trump fans, that kid thread creators
>>
>>29256386
>that one "it's another one of those" anon
>>
>>29256386
Im that guy who takes r9k seriously and argue with people...people who are opposed to the r9k lifestyle. I like to argue, its what i do. You got a problem with that?
>>
>>29256490
>he says /r9k/ life style
>he means the NEET style stolen from /jp/ and the misogynistic perms incel style of PUAHate (I wish you fuckers could just go back) and potentially the pedo lifestyle of SA
>>
>>29256259
I agree. He's a big part of the board's flavor now. He's helped to make it clear what lies deeply at the roots of our collective maladjustment and he's making it hilarious, too. And he genuinely gets people upset. The lulz are tip-top.
>>
>that one guy who makes every post with a badly drawn smug wojak and covers his text with spoilers
This poster amuses me tbqh
>that black fembot who lives in japan and dreams of getting plowed by a cute japanese dicklet
>that necrofiliat who posts in the mental illness threads
you're pretty savage man
>that one guy who tries to force his own memes

all these posters make /r9k/ a more interesting place imo
>>
>>29256634
Exactly right. There's a certain comfort knowing that I can look at the r9k catalog at generally any time of the day or night and find at least several of these posters. It's like a great big comfy blanket.

Also,
>that one anon who makes the comfy threads
>that anon who posts feels music threads
Those guys are top notch posters.
>>
>that one poster who's so fucking anoying he's not even going to get a mention
i hope you curl up and die faggot
>>
>>29256490
I've often wondered if people like you are real or are just memeing. You can't be serious, can you?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29255679
This one dude who's online all the time and makes all these Smug Wojak "This." posts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.