[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck /r9k/ I don't know where to post this but since I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1434047715481.png (27 KB, 352x482) Image search: [Google]
1434047715481.png
27 KB, 352x482
Fuck /r9k/ I don't know where to post this but since I've woken up an hour ago I can't shake off this feeling of wrongness. Everything seems wrong and out of place and also I feel like I've forgotten something significant. Everywhere I look at something seems out of order but I can't quite grasp what it is. Please help me sort this out robots, it can't be that I'm already insane
>>
>>29255570
Chill the fuck down senpai. Sit down now. Breathe in breathe out. Think happy thoughts.
>>
>>29255598
Ok mate I am calm enough, so please tell me what the fuck is going on? Mane honest to god I don't believe in any /x/ shit but this feels like I was put on another Earth
>>
>>29255570
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization#Description

??
>>
Depersonalization/Derealization, you should feel lucky it's like being high 24/7
>>
File: 1464287859949.png (106 KB, 683x470) Image search: [Google]
1464287859949.png
106 KB, 683x470
>It's an "anon has an original thought and panics about it" episode
>>
>>29256068
>>29256130
Sounds like this to be honest. I only have experience with psychosis senpai. Visions, casual flash backs, nightmares, panic attacks, delusions, racing thoughts etc. I know of.

I had about one time which seemed like depersonalization, but if it seemed like it it probably wasn't.

Do you see yourself in 3rd person? That usually happens to me when I go batshit insane.
>>
>>29256068
>>29256130
This may not be it, besides that bit where it says familiar things aren't percieved as familiar it doesn't seem to match up

>>29256206
No, I don't. I think a good description would be like waking up in a wrong time? Let's say every thing in your apartment was moved in one direction just enough so you percieve that something is wrong, but because every single thing has been moved the same distance the relative distances still add up so you don't think that the furniture has anything to do with it.
>>
sounds like imposter syndrome or what the other robots were saying
>>
>>29256355
vague feelings of wrongness can be symptoms of a stroke i think, or some kind of brain problems
>>
>>29255570

That's the madness comrad, embrace it and find out truly what the dark side is.
>>
>>29256355
You could always contact a professional? I felt one time that I didn't feel like myself, I felt like I was in a stranger's body, that was the closest I got to depersonalisation.
>>
>>29256400
Mate pls I don't have 500 types of cancer in my head

>>29256444
How did you cope with it?
>>
>>29256503
idk man are you new to your body? or like kind of young? sometimes you just feel kind of funky, that's never happened to you before?
>>
>>29256559
Not this kind of funky, no.
>>
>>29256503
I dunno man, I've had all kinds of fucked up mental health situations. I've grown out of it.
I was the anon who has had psychosis. The depersonalisation thing happened during high school once.

I have honestly no good advice to deal with it. I can't remember doing anything that made it better. I suppose being somewhere you feel safe is something that could help.
>>
>>29256656
Thank you anyway for the information mate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.