[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: letter-with-quill-pen.jpg (34 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
letter-with-quill-pen.jpg
34 KB, 450x300
ITT: Write a letter to someone, whether they may read it or not.
>>
>>29255193

Kill yourself OP

oregano
>>
I wish I was a good enough father
>>
>>29255222
right in the feels and checcd

if you(all of you) are reading this, i'm not coming back
>>
Dear K,

REEEEEEEEE

Love, D
>>
Hey Morgan. You drive me crazy, you're so fucking intoxicating. I hope you haven't relapsed/died.
>>
File: 1427385247139.jpg (22 KB, 344x311) Image search: [Google]
1427385247139.jpg
22 KB, 344x311
Dear Rah,

I'm sorry for fucking everything up. I'm not angry at you for leaving. I hope you're happier without me now. You did the right thing. I wasn't ever really a very good friend. You deserve better than how I was treating you.

You don't have to worry about me. I'm going to be okay. I'm all medicated up on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics. They've been helping a lot with my suicidal thoughts. I'm finally able to get myself out of bed for once. I hope you're doing alright too. I'm a little worried about you. Every day I'm scared that you've killed yourself. I don't know what I'd do if you did. I really hope you're well, Sarah.

I miss you a lot. I really want to recover so that maybe I can have another person like you in my life. Someone who loves me and cares about me. I don't think I deserved any of the compassion you showed me. Thanks for being there for me all this time.

A.

I know I sound pathetic.
>>
>>29255253
Dear D,

ree :3

With love,
K
>>
Isabel best
who favorite
>>
dear D and K

stop making me jealous
>>
>>29255354
You suck eggshell.
>>
>>29255602
who keeps asking Isabel who her favourite is
>>
>>29255720
lt was me
>>
>>29255708
I can't really argue with that. I do suck eggshell.
>>
>>29255727
I don't want to tell you my favorite. At best, maybe a top six in no particular order.
>>
Dear c,
I miss you so much, more than you ever knew. You mean more to me than anything else, and I'd do anything to have you back.
>>
>>29255864
pIease do
>>
>>29255193
deae niggers,

stop being so fucking retarded. you make me ashamed of my african blood. instead, endeavor to be like me.

dear faggots

your very presence is a blight on this earth and an affront to my sensibilities. please be leas retarded and obnoxious

dear spics

you're alright.

dear whites

stop being so fucking pathetic. the next generation is going to lose. you make me ashamed of my european blood.

dear r9k

you are a bunch of subhumans, with genuine genius weaving your culture, even whilst they sit at the sidelines and merely comment on its unfoldment.

dear you

you are exactly where you deserve to be, barring the inheritence of heredity and the fixidity of the times.
>>
hi n,

i promise i won't give up and that our existences mean a lot more than the walls in our rooms and this shitty board

you're worth all the wait

love, s
>>
>>29255864
Do it, I'm no that anon but curious as well
>>
>>29256031
we're getting pretty homo in this thread, I see.
>>
Why did daddy girl delete her post? That stuff was pure gold
>>
>>29255902
>>29255999
Sorry it took so long, took forever to pick and even longer to make all of the pictures on there fit in a nice enough way. This would be like, the top 2-7 I suppose. Though if you asked again in two weeks, it would likely be entirely different.

>tfw not enough savvy to make a watch mojo parody
>>
>>29257016
you didnt fucking add a picture you retard

>top 2-7
and what is #1
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (807 KB, 2273x2089) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
807 KB, 2273x2089
>>29257016
Fuck, and then I forgot to attach the thing.
>>
File: raresrtrdiimy.jpg (84 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
raresrtrdiimy.jpg
84 KB, 1024x768
>>29257041
Well, now I guess you will never see number one

(^:
>>
C
If I ever see you again, I will beat the shit out of you. Stop talking to him. He deserves better. You've cause so much damage and you keep making it worse. You have no right to keep throwing yourself into his life like this. I can't wait for you to get syphilis and die, you filthy slut.
>>
>>29255602
>>29255720
I was asking originally but I stopped caring, I don't know who is asking ITT
>>
>>29255193
hey c,
youre a cunt. i didnt dump you expecting you to latch onto some other poor sod after 2 weeks, i genuinely thought there was more to you than daddy issues :\ please just go back where you came from and quit finding other people to depend on.

d
>>
>>29257059
>>29257073
Did someone tell you not to post this "Favorite"?
>>
>>29257123
Yes.

Besides that, I am a jealous sort and do not like sharing rare images.
>>
>>29257154
>yes

Oh no
>>
>>29257154
if it is who I think it is, you better delete all your stuff of him. I'm also the jealous sort and I'll fucking kill you, you bitch
>>
Dear Everyone in this thread,
I preferred the old thread. It had more interesting stories.
Lots of love,
L
>>
>>29257179
Are you talking about nnnnn?

Take him, he's pretty cool. I am out of the jewphase anyway.
>>29257168
You're afraid it is you, eh?
>>
>>29257256
Why do you think its nnnnnnnn?
>>
>>29257336
I have defended his honor many times in the past.

Who do you think it is?
>>
>>29257256
Was it another collector who said not not to post this favorite

Polite sage
>>
File: 254391886_be34d6f431_z.jpg (85 KB, 443x500) Image search: [Google]
254391886_be34d6f431_z.jpg
85 KB, 443x500
Dear Cam -

Your perception of faith mechanics are flawed. The Three Elegances are flawed. During our solidarity as comrades, you never fully grasped how to fully incorporate your beliefs and theories in conjunction with real human relationships. You never possessed the very important inclination to adjust your volatile persona in accordance to your company. Our alliance was doomed to fail from the start. You will forever be content with mediocrity. You will never progress. You will remain stagnant. I do not accept this. I will surpass you in every way you deemed impossible. Just give me a few years. I promise.
>>
>>29257366
Listen cunt

why do you even have favourites?
>>
File: Pearl_1.png (288 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_1.png
288 KB, 700x393
>>29257527
Oh gee coco, i-it's not like I like you or something.
>>29257632
I will answer this question if you ask in a nicer manner.

Is that you, pupper?
>>
>>29257688
>oh gee coco
I'm not J.
>>
>>29257688
LISTEN YOU BITCH

WHO ARE YOU CALLING PUPPER
>>
>>29255193
Dear Vivi
I love you with all my heart
You are an amazing person
I wish I wasn't such an asshole
I would die for you

No homo
Anon
>>
>>29257707
My favorite does not wear a dumb v neck, my slavic friend.
>>29257728
>bitch

You're the doggo here.
>>
Dearest R
seen your latest pic, semi profile pic, hand on your head, subtle trollan not bad, fucking post it, I lost all my old pics, I don't care if you post it, I miss masturbating to that pic of myself, do it faggot.

PS
so you make whale noises when you are banging? lmao

Love S.
>>
WHY CAN'T ALL THESE NORMIE SLUTS KEEP THEIR HANDS TO THEMSELVES
>>
>>29257797
>dumb v neck, my slavic friend

Real slavic or meme slavic? Also, what do you mean by v neck
>>
>>29257888
Oh.

I mistook you for someone with a v neck, is all.
>Real slavic or meme slavic?
Probably both, I don't know.
>>
>>29257933
Also who's the doggo?
>>
File: PEDRODOGFACE.png (2 MB, 1702x1488) Image search: [Google]
PEDRODOGFACE.png
2 MB, 1702x1488
>>29258025
This guy.

I call him doggo, because his expression is very dog-esque. I used to say it was like a lab, but now I am thinking a boxer.
>>
>>29257089
Can i have story or intitals of C?
I'm pretty sure I'm being played by my C and your post sounds familiar.
>>
>>29255193
Kimber,
I wish we lived closer because we would make a great couple.
>>
>>29255193
Dear God,

you're not real hahahahah

btw middle school is going good
>>
File: colordancingskeletin.gif (28 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
colordancingskeletin.gif
28 KB, 462x600
Dear A

You're a-okay
>>
J,
I'm so glad I met you in this strange place. I never imagined I'd find the love of my life here. I can't wait to see you so very soon. I know you probably won't read this since you haven't been going here much any more, but I want this to be here just in case you do. You are the world to me. I love you so much!

Love,
M
>>
>>29260166
you gonna get cucked so hard :/
>>
>>29260069
Thanks kiddo.
>>
File: 1459948275030.jpg (38 KB, 460x406) Image search: [Google]
1459948275030.jpg
38 KB, 460x406
reader
maybe
writer
>>
Dear A
Why are you doing this to me ? You could just reject me but instead you are just kicking me far away and dragging me back towards yourself. You keep randomly messaging me and visiting our mutual friends when you know ill be there . Why ? Why when you clearly show no interest , why do you give me this hug like nothing happened?? And you know what , i deserved it when you didnt show up to that concert , even though you said you wanted to come till the literal start of it and didnt even tell me you weren't coming , i was waiting for you , even in the heavy rain ... i stood there with flowers ... you know i was crying , not cause i was sad , cause it was pathetic how miserable i was. Every time i see your picture on facebook , or any other social media first you make me smile , then you make me rage , rage at my pathetic self for not having a pair.id like to kiss you , to cuddle you , bitch id kill to see you every day...you are a bitch , the bitch i love more than anyone.please reject me once and for all, kill that little chance you keep giving me, set me free...
>>
Dear M,

I'm so glad I met you here. You are very fun to talk to, and I have never met someone I can relate to so much. I look forward to being friends for a long time, and I hope you are having a great night. You are important to me, my friend.

Sincerely,
J
>>
Dear J,

It's hard but the 'you' that I've imagined in my head is slowly leaving my thoughts.
I hope one day I find someone like 'you' and manage to find them as beautiful as you are. Right now I'm unable to find any other person attractive because they do not look like you and they do not act like 'you'.
J, I hope you find someone beautiful who will hold you in your arms and love you for the rest of your life because you deserve someone like that.

Best,
M
>>
>>29262477
i-initials?

plsdon'tbethatperson
>>
>>29262771
Not going to give initials, but if you're >>29262297 then it's not about you
>>
>>29262797
I'm not, where are you from? Paranoid
>>
R

Get your ass online, I'm bored and lonely as shit, and feel sick. I'm bored without you and A.

-M
>>
>>29262812
I'm on the east coast of the us
>>
File: 1455513312582.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455513312582.png
48 KB, 600x600
Dear younger me,

I don't know what happened but I fucked it all up. I will spare you the details but you should end it all around 2013-ish. That seems far away now, I know. In addition to your own life falling apart, the world at large is also turning into a crazy ass hellhole.

Oh, actually there will be a HD Remaster of RE1 in 2015. Which is actually a Remaster of a Remake heading your way in 2002. Let me tell you, Resident Evil Remake is amazing. Prepare yourself for that. But yeah, other than that... there's nothing waiting for you.

I'm sorry
>>
>>29260310
don't worry it won't happen, i'll never let him leave my sight ever
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.