[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>western women will be forced to wear burqas and not be allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1410221693589.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410221693589.png
220 KB, 499x499
>western women will be forced to wear burqas and not be allowed to walk in public without a male guardian in your lifetime
>western homosexuals will be mass executed in your lifetime

allah is truly great
>>
>>29255138
I hope so abdull
>>
>>29255138
Don't worry, we'll defeat those violent, murderous barbarians by welcoming them into our country by the millions! Once they see how accepting we are, they'll spontaneously lose their tribal lust for violence spanning back millenia and turn a complete 180 from being traditional religionists to loving cocksuckers and harlots! That's how it always works! When you make yourself vulnerable to someone, they always appreciate it and change for you.
>>
File: 1372654326642.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1372654326642.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>29255155
i can't wait to see the look on all those feminists faces after the muslim majority votes sharia law into power

i think they will be living in denial until the day sharia police whips them for leaving the house without male supervision
>>
>>29255138
>my lifetime.

Implying they could do that without violence. Implying it won't be out turn for death and glory.
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1500x1620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1500x1620
>>29255138
So long as robots get bullied by brown Chadams it's all good.

Just so long as the system of Normie and robot remains, even if it's Islamic.

White virgins should be denied a gf even in a society where you can buy wives.

>"you look like you've been skipping ramadan anon"
>"your not invited to my iftar party"
>"you're not arab. Stay away from my daughter or I will kill you"

Make sure all whites die
>>
>>29255240
they don;t need violence, all they need is numbers, they breed like rabbits, while white sluts abort their babies because they don't want to contribute to overpopulation or bring more evil white babies to the world or whatever the fuck they've been brainwashed to believe

>>29255260
Sorry roastie, I'm putting you first in my harem, im gonna whip you just for this spiteful post you've made, a woman is not allowed to talk back to a man

this is the will of allah
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.