[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's a failed normie here ? Actually i don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Who's a failed normie here ? Actually i don't know if i can even say that i'm a failed normie at this point.

>be me
>say hi to like 100 people at school
>100 males
>i never do anything with them outside school, i just say hi, but they never talk to me outside school, they never invite me to anything
>im from belgium and today its belgium - italy
>"ok this time I AM gonna ask them"
>sends like 10 messages
>people dont even reply or they tell me they cant because they are busy
>tfw
>>
File: pojikdl.png (174 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
pojikdl.png
174 KB, 1080x1920
pic related: my "best friend"
>>
even on this fucking board nobody replies to me. i swear to god if these MOTHERFUCKERS in europe didnt ban guns i would have killed myself long time ago
>>
>>29255053
>Who's a failed normie here

I'm kind of. I'm also living in a euro country and I can socialize pretty good with other guys. Still never had a gf or much friends due to my apathy and lack of interest in social interaction. I'm a cyborg.
>>
File: 20160613_183426.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160613_183426.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>29255148
lmao, here a conversation with my best friend. for us it's kinda normal. he doesn't check his phone that often and i accept that. He's the only dude around here who's like me and we chill every weekend and play vidya so I don't care if he won't text back immediately because I know I'll see him anyways.
>>
>>29255482
At least your austrian and not a german cuck
>>
>>29255642
nah, it's like i spam him with everything even if it's just something irrelevant.

I'm not Austrian baka
>>
>>29255482
sind das gehirnaussetzer oder warum wechselt du zwischen normalen und meme deutsch?
>>
>>29255053

You sound like a robot, not even a cyborg, let alone failed normie.

Why do you think you are?
>>
>>29255053
to be honest. they are not ur friends and if they dont even respond to u they just thinking u are annoying. belgians seem just to be nice guys and dont say this in your face. when i was in school (germany) we had someone who litteraly talked all the time weird stuff, he was a 4/10, he had a strange laugh. to get to the point consider to talk less and think twice before u say anything, try to behave cool and u will find some friends.
>>
>>29255810
meme deutsch?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.