[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Fleshlights_for_ants.jpg (22 KB, 300x121) Image search: [Google]
Fleshlights_for_ants.jpg
22 KB, 300x121
I've been contemplating getting a fleshlight for the last month or so.
It's incredibly tempting, but I'm afraid that if I get one, I'll completely give up on finding a girl.
What do?
>>
>>29255050
Do it, forget girls, you don't need em.
I heard that people here like onaholes better than Fleshlights though, they are cheaper and come in more models. Ask /jp/ for more info, they usually have generals on the stuff. Never underestimate the Japanese libido op, they even have peripherals like siliva lube and warming pads. If you have the money, invest in a doll, the Japs make really cool ones
>>
File: mouse puppets.jpg (50 KB, 536x600) Image search: [Google]
mouse puppets.jpg
50 KB, 536x600
Forget the fleshlight, that's for stupid people.
Use mice.
>>
>>29255104
Honestly op, in these days, you're better off without a woman unless you can play the carousel game better than her. Here's a link to a cool doll: http://mrracy.com/lifelike-sex-dolls-japan/
>Fillable breasts
Can a 3DPD have that?
>>
>>29255050
If you are thinking about sex toys, get a prostate massager, I heard that if they work on you, it's pretty pleasurable. Plus since you don't touch your peen, as a real ejac will start the refractory period, there less need of a woman to be there. Make sure your prostate can actually be simulated though, test with your Finger, then make the investment. Don't want to waste your money now
>>
Been strongly considering a real doll. Seems like a lot of effort to keep clean and wondering if there are better alternatives. Could always get one of those pipedream torsos but meh it's not the same.

The blank stare is kind of off-putting and I'd have to buy clothes for it. And the price tag on the good ones is nuts. For $6k I could get A LOT of nice stuff. Guns, a computer, fuck you could get a new engine for your truck or some shit with $6k. Or you could get a $100 hooker 60 times. Or you could have a Vegas vacation and fuck some REALLY high class hooker.

Hard to weigh the appeal of it versus the cost. Easy to justify it over a period of years but hard to imagine getting excited about fucking it for years.
>>
>>29255050

Go ahead and buy one, OP
Ive never had a fleshlight, so i can't tell you which one is better, but i have an onahole and its just extremely good

Got a really tight one from japan and its fucking awesome, literally.
>>
>>29255456
>6k
Which doll is this? The ones I've seen are around 1k britbong
>>
File: fU0rkOr.gif (998 KB, 480x274) Image search: [Google]
fU0rkOr.gif
998 KB, 480x274
>>29255050
Ive got 4 different kinds... yes I know, I'm a disgusting man.

My go to one to use is the first one I bought. The original lady. When its warmed and you have lube, man it just wrap around your dick perfect and feels awesome. I have a lotus, wonder wave I think its called and an anal one. The anal one is pretty good, but the other two I just dont get a whole lot of sensation from.

I'd get one if you're tired of using your hand.
>>
>>29255709
Https://secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-2/natalie-realdoll2-configuration-1/

Something like this.
>>
I've got one and used it maybe half a dozen times. They are a pain in the ass and feel nothing like the real thing. Just use your hand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.