[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-13_04-52-29.jpg (110 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13_04-52-29.jpg
110 KB, 1366x768
Post pics. Tell anons how you worship girls' feet. Tell others your preferences. Call others fags for not having your taste.
>>
I prefer the feet of feminine boys desu it feels like much more of a triumph when their feet are all soft and smooth
>>
File: my toe.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
my toe.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
Feet are yucky.
I only like toes.
>>
I like to bite my girl's arches when we're doing it and she also likes for me to suck on her toes. I also like to just put her feet in my lap and rub them idly while we watch stuff or while she plays on her phone. She also lets me pick the color of her toe nail polish.
Tfw feet gf is a great feel
>>
>>29255149
me too, especially when they're really sensitive and ticklish
>>
>ldr with a girl that has a tickling fetish
>she indulges my kink while I indulge hers
>somewhere along the line we picked up eachothers' fetish

If only we weren't a continent apart.
>>
>>29255149
Post some cute boy feet then
>>
>>29255448
What was your fetish that she gained?
>>
>>29255690
I thought with the thread's subject that it'd be clear enough that it was feet.
>>
>>29255149
>>29255367
>>29255626
Omar, you missed these ones.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.