[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously guys, how do you start a conversation with a girl or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: nerfthis.jpg (82 KB, 567x756) Image search: [Google]
nerfthis.jpg
82 KB, 567x756
Seriously guys, how do you start a conversation with a girl or "normal" people at all?
>>
>>29254709
You can't.
Normalfags WANT to see themselves in others.
When they don't, it doesn't matter how polite you're coming off as, you're already making them nervous and uncomfortable.
>>
>>29254709
Don't do it. You'll just feel worse about yourself afterwards
>>
>>29254709
>with a girl
you have to find girl with similar interests
> "normal" people
you have to know a lot of normie things in order to relate with them but i wouldnt recommend if you dont have friends.
>>
>>29254754
I live in a small town somewhere in middle europe. There are no girls with similar interests. Everyone is just interested in getting drunk on the weekends and football (soccer). fml
>>
>>29254795
Same here senpai.

I actually went to this big bbq two days ago (200+ people) and it was the worst experience i've ever had so far, i was completely unable to start a conversation with anyone and when they started dancing i powerwalked out of there as soon as i could.

Just end me.
>>
>>29254855
Fuck, a few months ago some old school friend invited me to his birthday party. I was really happy about that actually. I thought I could finally talk to him there again. But he has new friends now and I left after 1 hour or so. I had one beer that night because I planned to play video games after I get home. Am I an idiot for these decisions? I mean I don't drink alcohol usually. I don't enjoy it. So why should I?
>>
>>29254855
It's always best to go with at least one friend. Get some alcohol into your system and you'll start to open up.
>>
>>29255116
I actually went there because my online pal invited me, and i did get some alcohol, it's just that i didn't know anyone and i didn't want to bother my friend by standing there like a fucking retard.

I guess is what happens when you don't leave your house in 6 months.
>>
>>29255233
this is*

Origilain.
>>
Watched hundreds of videos about how to socialize and what to talk about, but that stuff doesn't really work. Not everyone want to talk to a random stranger. Looks are the first thing for everyone, which makes everything even more impossible for a robot.

Great cosplay btw.
>>
File: tumblr_n9ash9V8O91sa666eo1_500.jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9ash9V8O91sa666eo1_500.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>29255378
Yeah, looks are kinda problematic. I'm skinny, quite pale and black hair. Somewhat like pic related.

Pic was just for attention. I love D.va and qt asians so this pic is a 10/10 for me.
>>
>>29255116
>having friends

Fuck off with your advice
>>
I use Art

I use to draw a lot and thats where the bulk of my friends comes from. I quit and met no one. Now I do both 2D And 3D And it keeps conversations going. Some times longer than I want
>>
>>29255884
BLADEE MAN ASTROBOY, I'M SMOKIN ON AN ASTEROID
>>
>>29256849
autotune angel drain gang hell gang
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.