[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a 40 year old paraplegic woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: av047a7ebec3195f1e75c.jpg (209 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
av047a7ebec3195f1e75c.jpg
209 KB, 640x960
Would you date a 40 year old paraplegic woman?
>>
>>29254475
If I was around 40 as well, yea
>>
>>29254475
>Would you date a 40 year old paraplegic woman?
no
>>
>>29254475
Yes.
I dated a paraplegic in my 20s
Nice person, very smart but had serious hang-ups wrt her disability.
She broke her back skiing when she was 17 and was in a wheelchair afterwards. I met her when we worked together at a bank. I was the IT guy and was responsible for setting up her office with all the special shit she needed to do her job.
We dated in secret for two and a half years as there was a no-fucking-in-the-office policy.
I really liked her but cold not see a life together long term. Dating her was a hassle. Getting her into my car was a hassle. Choosing a restaurant was a hassle. Getting her into a toilet was a hassle,
At the time I shared a house with my older sister and another girl. My flat was the entire 3rd floor. The stairs up were so narrow and I had to carry her up 2 flights of stairs to get there.
The final deal killer was sex. She had only had one sexual experience before the accident. A classic prom night virginity loss. She was never into masturbation and really never had the chance to explore her sexuality. As a result she could not understand the importance of sex in our relationship. I waited almost a year before we really did anything. Our sexlife evolved into me undressing her, laying her on her tummy, bent over a large throw pillow and fucking her doggy style while she watched the clock. Always with a condom even though she had her tubs tied. She claimed it was too had for her to clean up after sex to let me ejaculate into her.
I was thinking of breaking it off when she was offered another job whit the bank that would require her to move to another city. It was the best for both of us as the relationship was going nowhere.
However I often think of her and wonder if she id happy or if we would be happy together 6 years later
>>
>>29255292
Damn that's fucking sad. She feels nothing from sex? Not even some minor mood elevation?
>>
>>29255332
She has no feeling under the bottom of her ribs.
Once I ran over her foot with my car while trying to load her into it during a rainstorm. My sister had let the chair roll forward as I pulled up, Kay felt nothing. The following day her foot had this horrible bruise where you could make out the tyre tread.
>>
>>29255407
That's rough. She's never going to know a woman's happiness, and is going to be miserable most of her adult life unless she dates a eunuch.

Man fuck skiing.
>>
>>29255292
Did you have to change her diapers?
>>
>>29255292
Not to sound like a cunt, but she sounds selfish as fuck. I can understand it not doing anything for you, but honestly I'd do things I wasn't totally into for the person I was dating.
>>
>>29255558
Agreed.
>>29255549
She asked me to help her wipe her ass on our 2nd or 3rd date. She later told it was one of the things that made her fall in love with me - that I just accepted her for who she was. The fact is that I enjoyed that aspect - it let me see, feel and touch her vulva/asshole.
>>29255567
Selfish?
I think I was the selfish one in our relationship in retrospect.

>She still is one of the most beautiful I have ever know.
>>
>>29255647
>She asked me to help her wipe her ass on our 2nd or 3rd date.

HAHAHA OH SHIT NIGGA
>>
File: shit_by_andie200-d6lvr7m.png (127 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
shit_by_andie200-d6lvr7m.png
127 KB, 999x799
>>29255647
>She later told it was one of the things that made her fall in love with me

that bitch loved scat
>>
>>29255647
Did she have a nice, firm ass?
>>
>>29254475
Yes I love older women. Is pic related?
>>
>>29257832
She's born in 1972, don't know when the pic is taken.
>>
>>29254475

It would feel like necrophilia from the waist down.
>>
As a wise black man once told me, HELL NO.
>>
only if she lets me reguluarly face fuck gently or harshly depending on my mood

she has to be cool with that, and if she is, I will treat her like a normal gf and only cheat on her at home when shes unable to wheel herself to where I am cheating on her at
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.