[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs and Feels/ tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: wojak barkeep2.jpg (324 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
wojak barkeep2.jpg
324 KB, 900x639
We are open. Because monday is for drinking that's why.

Share your woes with me robots.
>>
Looks like I beat the rush today.

Its my birthday.. im working. Better be incognito.. ill take a baileys and coffee.
>>
>>29254471
Hi, double whiskey please. After about 10 years my depression is finally gone. Should I go on Kikebook?
>>
Coke in a sippy cup?
>>
>>29254471
>last day at day hospital
>everyone was super nice to me
>first mental hospital stay starts tomorrow
>docs changed my diagnose away from social anxiety and depressions
>now am depressed, borderline, and have an anxious personality disorder
>feel like my life the last 6 years has been a lie
>>
>>29254646
Oh and I wish I could drink, but I can't
So something non alcoholic with grapefruit please
>>
>>29254586
Seize the day lad. Add random skanks and have fun.

>>29254646
It will get better... take your time. Grapefruit lime combo juice it is.

>>29254605
O-okay
>>
Maple bourbon on the rocks.

I'm doing pretty well, got my blackbelt. Only major achievement I've accomplished in my adult life
>>
>>29254646
I've been in a mental hospital too, I had psychosis and depression. You'll eventually grow out of it. Unless you are unlucky.
>>
>>29254471
rainwater with a slice of cucumber please just until i get over this heart burn
>>
I'll take anime memes
>>
>>29254646
Just remember the last 6 years honestly, the diagnosis is only part of the path forward; what you need is a goal to keep focused on a much better future
>>
>>29254682
I thought you can't get rid of psychosis
I had a "friend" at the day hospital that had psychosis
She was weird and lied to the docs a lot
>>29254666
Nice repeating numbers
>Grapefruit lime combo juice it is.
Thanks
>It will get better
People have been saying that for quite a few years
I am very close to giving up
The only reason I didn't kill myself yet is that I hope that I someday will have friends
>>
File: nogf.jpg (499 KB, 1994x1496) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
499 KB, 1994x1496
>>29254682
I have no friends and no gf. I just jacked off though so I'll probably feel okay for the next hour.

Gonna watch E3 I guess and probably make a Plenty of Fish account later tonight.

Just coffee please.
>>
>tfw 24 and get accused of having fake ID
>>
>>29254751
>tfw jack off twice, sometimes three times a day as an emotional valve release because only that way I dont feel lonely and >tfwnogf for the next hour or so
>finally by some odd way get a gf
>have trouble maintaining erection
>have trouble getting hard on command
>have trouble not getting soft during position swaps
>have trouble generally cumming in all positions but doggy
>have trouble not cumming too fast during doggy
>have trouble slamming her as hard as she wants because that causes me to not feel a fucking thing and unavoidably go limp

I need help
>>
>>29254748
Some have chronic psychosis, I just have it triggered when I get stressed out too much.
I also get manic, so shrinks say I might have bipolar disorder. There's also persons who only have one psychosis ever.
>>
>>29254748
psychosis - its never completely went away for me its like once you've seen through that internal window you can't unsee

Vimto and double southern comfort barkeep
>>
>>29254788
Yeah I know that feeling.

>simultaneously erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation

fucking why
>>
>>29254471
well , i think the time is coming. i met the love of my life and some how within the last few months i fucked it all up. we're on our last leg and she's saying that even if some how i change she may not be ready for me when i am ready for her , she needs space and time to figure out who she is and she wants me to do the same. i dont know what i would do without her the idea of her with someone else kills me.
how do i find who i am again, any ideas?
>>
>go out on coffee date with girl
>have a good time
>text her the following day
>she says she also had a good time
>today she tells me that its just a no
Im about to give up senpaitachi
>>
>Test tomorrow
>Have done fuck all
>Still can't muster the energy to even so much as look at a few notes I made
>This test should have been a breeze and I've blown it simply because I can't be fucking bothered applying myself.
>Don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing. I've just been wasting time.

What the fuck is even going on anymore
>>
>>29254739
It's just so weird to get diagnosed by multiple professionals and then just have one tell you they didn't completely understand my illnesses
>much better future
I have a hard time imagining a life without having mental issues
It seems really strange to me
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.