[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>log into kikebook for some stalking >highschool crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1418075950133.jpg (22 KB, 680x452) Image search: [Google]
1418075950133.jpg
22 KB, 680x452
>log into kikebook for some stalking
>highschool crush is in a relationship now
>she's 19 but it's her first boyfriend
>he's gonna take her virginity, if he hasn't done it already

thats some shitty news to wake up to
>>
>>29254206
>he still believes in the virginity meme

Newsflash, moron, virginity is a human-made idea to force women and men into not having premaritial sex, but we don't live in the 18th century anymore.
>>
>>29254206
Big mistake. You have to call it at a point where it's good and develop your own fork in your mind. You waited too long.
>>
>>29254219
Yea we know you are a modern man
>>
>your crush never had a boyfriend in high school
top fucking beta dude, you don't even have a good excuse for not confessing to her
>>
>>29254206
>acting like you had a chance anyway
>>
>>29254219
for almost 7 years I've fantasizing about being with her, having our first time together, experiencing everything a relationship has to offer for the first time together.
Now, even at the off chance that I had a chance with her, I would always be her number 2 atleast
>>
>>29254269
I honestly gave up on that idea like 3 years ago.
It just hurts because I didn't consider that some chad would just walk up to her and start living my dream
>>
>>29254291
>7 years I've fantasizing
Maybe if you acted instead of dreamed you'd have something to show for it
>>
>>29254313
where do you think you are
I didn't ask her because I was already getting laughed at enough as it was
>>
>>29254206

Let this be a lesson: if you like someone then act with expedience. Strike while the iron is hot. Haste makes waste.

Now forget all about her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.