[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are your parents also robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: thatfeel_4.jpg (49 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel_4.jpg
49 KB, 500x419
Is being a robot genetics?
>>
My dad was a normie frat bro and my mom has real autism.

It might be genertic because i can blend with normies but i have some borderline autism traits
>>
No my parents had sex, I think most parents do
>>
You can't be a robot if you've had sex dipshit.
>>
>>29254118
Mom was a tomboy and father was a cyborg.
>>
>>29254118
My grandpa was a womanizer
>>
They are definitely less active, but I wouldn't consider them robots, or even beta's for that matter.

And while thinking about it, I don't think it's possible to have robot parents, because they would have neither met each other in the first place.
>>
>>29254118
Nah my Dad was Chad. He just married a Hispanic whore who shat out a manlet. (me) and then proceeded to do a shit job raising me because of alcohol addiction.
>>
My mother is a stereotypical radical Christian who thinks women should be lower than men
My dad maybe is. He's a computer geek who doesn't have any friends and collectsAtari 2600 games and watches shows spanning 40s to like the 70s. He was always a social outcast n shit so
>>
>>29254118
My mom probably had legitimate aspergers but was a great mother, my dad is just an asshole with no regard for anyone but himself.
>>
My mom was absolutely a robot. When she was a child her mom banned her from going out with friends and as a result she developed really bad anxiety. Her sisters had heard that holding people under running water would 'snap them out of' anxiety and as a result of what has basically waterboarding she became more neurotic. When she went to college she developed bad acne and became more self-conscious and would break out in cold sweats simply from eating in the cafeteria. Then, when the Shining Path terrorist groups started targeting intellectuals she became even more neurotic. Despite this she was basically an economics genius and got into Yale for grad school on a Fulbright scholarship, though she ended up going to Boston U because that's where my dad got in.

My dad was more of a cyborg. He flunked out of his engineering program after spending most of his time agitating for obscure Trotskyist policies, before eventually seeing the light and studying econ. He was still pretty lazy and barely got into grad school, and failed to get his PhD. He rarely socializes and holds many fringe views, including support of autocratic regimes and an admiration for the Nazis. He's definitely not normal.

As a result of this my parents had trouble acting as role models for proper social conduct, though they at least taught me how to be good at school so I guess there's that.
>>
>>29254575

How did your parents wind up together, anon?
>>
>>29254575
Dang, how did you turn out?
>>
My father is pretty alpha, but he doesnt has any friends outside of work.

Mother is sometimes alpha and sometimes beta, has few friends.
>>
My parents were arranged to be married (they're from Afghanistan, no I am not the gay club shooter). Neither of them had a say on the marriage and from what I remember they never really loved each other. In fact both of my sisters along with myself would not be born had it not been for the arranged marriage. My dad was 23 when he got married (my my age ATM) and he said my mom was his first. When I bitched about my viriginity and not having a gf, he told me how he studied in Russia but was too shy to approach the blonde Russian qts. Eventually his family chose my mom for him. Of course he doesn't realize that the only reason he got laid was because of this arranged marriage.
>>
my parents are bot quite antisocial fucking autists

yet they somehow decided to breed
>>
>>29254174
me too bud (mom is bipolar), they say i have Autism 1 (i dont belive them)
>>
>>29254118
No, they are normalshits and I hate them
>>
My dad shares with me some autistic characteristics, but has no social anxiety whatsoever, nor does my mom who is very confident. Even though they feel comfortable around people and all, they don't really have any friends they could meet with on a regular basis.
>>
No. My mom is a stacey, my dad is a chad, my sisters are staceys and I'm a cyborg. Feels like shit
>>
>>29254118
Father is probably between alpha and beta. If I'm not mistaken, he had trouble finding a gf and doesn't have many friends. However, he has quite a few acquaintances. He can also take charge of situations that call for it.

Mother is beta. I think she had trouble finding a bf, but like in father's case, I might be wrong. She has quite a few friends, some even close ones from her childhood. She also has a people-oriented job she's good at. However, she thinks she's different from others and might have mild autism.

My parents married when they were 21 and 18. They got together a couple of years before that (I hear one of mother's sisters had something to do with it). They probably lost their virginities to each other. Father is the boss in their relationship.

As for grandparents, I think they were pretty normal, except father's father didn't have kids until he was almost 40, which was uncommon at the time.

My brother and only sibling is a normie who probably will be a Chad before the current decade is over. He started as a cyborg or a low-tier normie and fluctuated his whole life between cyborg and Chad. In 2014, he became a cyborg again but he's really been improving himself since 2015 or so.

I'm obviously a robot. I probably got it from my mother (but maybe also a bit from father's side if being a robot can skip a generation and if his father was a cyborg).
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29254118
>mfw I realized the 90s Wojak pic is based on that one
>>
My mother is reclusive and anxious like me. My father is gregarious and told me himself that he's fucked 60-70 women in his lifetime but he still has niche interests like operating a ham radio and shit. In many ways he's like me, he thinks like I do - he's an introvert, I think, at the end of the day. He just knows how to interact with people well.
>>
Like most things it has a genetic factor and an environmental factor.
>>
My dad is insane and convinced he has diabetes despite doctors saying otherwise and cries over everything. My mom is too religious for her own good and has a mean streak.
So I'm essentially a pretty good combination of their personalities.
>>
>>29254118

My dad was.

He was so shy as a kid that he would cry if his name was called in class.
>>
>>29254118
My mom was a cheerleader in high school. My dad was a band geek. I don't think its genetic.
>>
>all of our parents had to have had sex

No, they are not robots.
>>
File: 1459474044354.jpg (58 KB, 877x544) Image search: [Google]
1459474044354.jpg
58 KB, 877x544
father has aspergers and had emotionally abusive father of his own

mom is just very retarded and oblivious but stacey tier

im a neet/cyborg/failed normie that does nothing but exercise
>>
>>29254118
No, my mum is normal and my dad had anxiety but was really good with people, especially women, unlike me.
>>
My dad was a chad, but health conditions and the mental illness that are an actual side-effect of them has left his a shell of his former self. It's kind of sad seeing a successful normie experience depression for the first time.
My mom is a bigger robot than me. She doesn't have irl friends and spends most of her time on WoW. If I want to ask her something real quick sometimes I just log in on WoW or go on Steam to talk to her.
When they talk about how they fell in love Star Trek and various cartoons is usually a third of the stuff they talk about so maybe they were fated to be shut-ins someday.
>>
My dad is a weird dude but he was also a fob slav immigrant who came right after the fall of communism so that probably excused a lot of it. He's an alcoholic construction worker and believes in jewish conspiracies. He was pretty intelligent and ripped when he was younger but now he's just a drunk balding asshole. I'm guessing this is where I inherited all the fucked up parts of my personality but also the above-average intelligence.

My mom was a stacy as a teenager and is now a typical middle aged soccer mom type obsessed with health food/organic/dr oz shit. My grandpa/her dad was the real alpha of the family. My mom's sister and my cousin are also normie SJWs so yeah it was definitely my dad's side that fucked me up.
>>
>>29254118
Yes, my parents are both kissless virgins
>>
>>29254118
My parents are both pretty intelligent with good genes. My dad was pretty alpha, married my mom when she was a virgin, had a decent paying job, multiple vehicles, regularly went on vacations outside of the country, owned a home, had multiple kids. Then he thought he wasn't alpha enough or something and tried to be a gangster. Fucked everything up for everyone.
>>
>>29254118
If your parents are true robots then you would have never been born.
End of discussion.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7 KB, 153x184) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7 KB, 153x184
Dad was a crazy alpha motherfucker. I did inherit the crazy part, but not the alpha genes. Which saddens me. Or maybe is because Mom was a former Stacy turned to soccer mom.

Either way, is frustrating to see that your father was way more awesome than you at your age. Im thinking about quitting videogames because of the deep envy I feel for my Young Dad. I need to surpass him in the alpha ways, but I dont know if I can. This burns me.
>>
>>29261483

No chance that I can convince you that my parents never had sex and used in vitro fertilisation?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.