[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals masquerade as "champions of science"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1440723445875.jpg (66 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1440723445875.jpg
66 KB, 402x604
Why do liberals masquerade as "champions of science" while painting republicans as "science-denying barbarians," but at the same time liberals ignore the scientific facts that gay sex is the highest risk factor for every STI including HIV, and that the anus is scientifically not meant for sex and will sustain long term damage if used for that purpose repeatedly.
>>
>>29253995
I dunno man, I think all people appropriate science to fit their political views and ideology.
>>
I don't know. Why don't you ask the fine folks at /pol/?
>>
Because nobody cares about the truth, they only want to defend their ideology like anon said
>>
>>29253995
Because these magical devices called condoms were invented, and if you use them you wont get STIs.
>>
>anal sex defines being gay

Back to /pol/. Better yet, back to /soc/, you alt-normie
>>
>>29254138
& tell me what it is that 2 gay men do at night that isn't anal sex?
>>
>>29253995
there are plenty of examples of cases where liberals completallg ignore scientific fact when it's convenient.

Look at abortion. Liberals seriously believe that the fetus is not "alive" and does not deserve human rights.
>>
>>29254159
typically they post threads like these
>>
>>29254015
Wow it's like you're reasonable or something.
>>
>>29254159
Oral sex, mutual masturbation, cuddling, kissing.
>>
>>29254179
While i don't agree with the idea that the fetus is not really alive because blah blah blah. You conservis are just as retarded with your crusade to help fucking fetuses that people don't want. You guys want to destroy welfare, skip taxes, and not give a fuck about other people yet you want to bring more people into this world? So you can be selfish to them too and watch them be miserable? Are you guys sadist?
>>
>>29253995
What do you mean by "ignore"? What sort of statement or action would be defined as "ignoring" those statistics? It's also interesting that homosexuals do have more sex and less serious relationships on average, which perfectly shows a widely disregarded (muh culture and morals) fact of a male polygamy.
>>
>>29254204
Yeah that's why all fags define themselves as a "top" or a "bottom" or even a "power top" or "power bottom". It's just because they are out there kissing and cuddling all night, nothing else. Maybe they will palm each other's cocks but that's it! Those cocks don't go anywhere else!
>>
>>29254406
Sounds like you've been reading a lot of online dating profiles, anon :^)
>>
>>29254532
ya i have because i'm single. do you want to date me?
>>
right wingers champion liberty but would enslave us all to backwoods custom, guess ideological inconsistency is just part of growing up in the usa
>>
File: Worry.jpg (11 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
Worry.jpg
11 KB, 193x245
How long does it take to sustain permanent, long term damage to the anus?

I had assumed that was caused only through large/rough insertions.
>>
File: anal sex is bad for you.gif (299 KB, 1280x2048) Image search: [Google]
anal sex is bad for you.gif
299 KB, 1280x2048
>>29254563
every time you do anal sex, it causes micro tears in the anal tissue
>>
>>29255445
Doesn't that heal after a while?
>>
>gay sex is the highest risk factor for every STI including HIV

Does anyone deny this though? I mean it's obvious but that doesn't mean that anal is inherently bad if you know your partner is clean.

>the anus is scientifically not meant for sex

Neither is the mouth or hands? anal sex has been part of human culture for thousands of years

>and will sustain long term damage if used for that purpose repeatedly.

To a certain degree. Obviously if you're out getting pounded by massive dicks every day then yeah, but the amount of anal most people will have in relationships is no where near enough to cause that much damage.
>>
>>29255445
fuck anon now I wanna fap
>>
>>29253995
Why are you so concerned with gay mans assholes?
>>
>>29255445
This is the reason why anal has by far the biggest risk of transferring disease due to blood contact, but that doesn't mean that anal can't be practiced safely in moderation.
>>
Because if we would prevent people from doing what they like as soon as there is a risk, there is not much we would do, at all.
>>
>>29255457
yes

oregano comento
>>
>>29255445
While there can be damage done, at least half of those people weren't being as safe and smart about it as they could have been, and I think it's foolish to attack the entire act as something far more harmful than it actually is because someone didn't do it properly. It's like riding in a car without a seatbelt. even normally riding a car carries risks, but you have a much higher chance of things proceeding smoothly if you are wearing a seatbelt. You can hardly proclaim cars are dangerous when you didn't do anything to be safe yourself.

Like, obviously, if you're not using lube, are repeatedly roughly treating your anus, using large insertions, or you're going straight from never having done buttstuff -at all- to a normal sized cock, you will probably encounter problems. If you want to take more than a finger or two, you'll have to work your way up, just jamming a dildo/other toy/etc in, even with a lot of lube, isn't going to go over well otherwise. Yes, it's going to hurt you.
>>
>>29255445
>and I mean my number of sex partners is on the double digits
>they all convinced me to have sex and ravaged my asshole
>btw I have settled down with a beta and he DARES to ask for anal sex, can you believe it?

kek
>>
How can you care so much about what other people's love lives are like?

Some men like to fuck other men. Worry about your own shit.
>>
>>29255629
Because according to op, gays aren't scientists or something. His point was kinda dumb.
>>
>>29253995
We had a thread on this last night and I'll say the same thing I said last night:
Fuck off.
This social media feelgood garbage has nothing to do with the left/right dichotomy.
>>
>>29253995
>anus is scientifically not meant for sex
Not meant by whom?
>>
>>29255761
Donald 'Jesus' Trump?!?

OP will probably say "Evolution". Then we can all have a laugh at OP and go mind our own business again.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.