[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriends past bothers me. I want to forget it but I cannot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1464836429619.jpg (36 KB, 480x638) Image search: [Google]
1464836429619.jpg
36 KB, 480x638
Girlfriends past bothers me.

I want to forget it but I cannot please help.
>>
File: 1465740620085.jpg (87 KB, 639x541) Image search: [Google]
1465740620085.jpg
87 KB, 639x541
>>29253629
say it with me:

HILLARY FOR PRISON
>>
>>29253629
1: Get a gun capable of blowing out your brains in one shot.
2) Put a skillet on the stove and turn it on all the way.
3 - Aim the gun so when you pull the trigger, your brains will cook on the skillet.

The cleanup crew will hate you and you'll never have to think again.
>>
She's not yours. It's just your turn.
>>
>>29253678
Winner! OP you just gotta realize that what you two have is temporary and none of it matters. She'll be on fucking the next loser in a year at most.
>>
>>29253629
You can't change the past. This is a trap all young guys fall into, they are told by their GF or whoever she did something slutty or had sex with someone other than you, then you dwell on it and can't get over it. I went through it with my first long term GF, every guy does.

Its usually hypocritical as you probably had sex befire, and if not, its just mounting insecurities over them going back to that old BF, or enjoying sex more with the other person etc etc... the main takeaway is that they are wit you now and whatever they did in the past, it is in the past. She probably already feels bad about it and doesn't need you piling it on because of your own self esteem issues.

Get over it. You can, you just don't want to. It really doesn't affect your current relationship.
>>
>>29253629
What exactly is bothering you? Is it her number or the kind ostuff she used to do? Or is she even still "friends" with former lovers?

Tell me, and I'll try to help you out.
>>
Dating is for cucks. Real men rape.
>>
>>29253712
She has a castration fetish that she apparently acted out with a trans friend a few years ago. I'm worried about my balls.
>>
>>29253678
>>29253690
>>29253699
>>29253712
I've tried reading the problem on the internet but none of it helps.

Just sexual past, past relationships. I really want to forget about it and enjoy my time with her but I cannot do it. I know this is bad I can admit it but I cannot stop the thought.
>>
File: 1366511408037.jpg (72 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1366511408037.jpg
72 KB, 500x407
>>29253629
>Have a crush on a girl 5 years ago
>really get along, like the same games, talk all night, some times fall asleep on the phone with her (yes ldr)
>everything is great, shes super clingy, and i just do my own thing
>start drinking booze heavily
>break up with her because it feels like shes suffocating me
>realize 3 months later that i fucked up bad
>spiraling depression that keeps me from forming any sort of relationship with women, i can't get over how perfect she was to me
>had a dream about her last night where she asked me what i'd do without her
>wake up this morning depressed, go straight to beer
I really miss her. I've tried talking to her multiple times. The last we talked, it was only for a few minutes, and she told me she got pregnant and was going to name the kid after me. Don't know if its true or not, but I feel like dying. Help.
>>
>>29253699
>she's a whore but that just means she a stronk ibdepabtand whore who aint need no man

t. Roastie with a pussy long since destroyed by niggers

No hymen, no diamond, bitch.
>>
>>29253748
Bash her brains in with a brick. It's the only way to feel better.
>>
Just broke up with mine because of this. I just decided I'm not the guy for her and would like to better myself in the long run. I still love her and would like to be with her but it's such a big deal to me I needed to end sooner the later.
>>
>>29253743
Confront her about it, and if she refuses to do anal, get rid of her. It isn't as if women are special. There are plenty of other cunts you can stick you dick in.
>>
>>29253771
OP here this seems like my only option. Perhaps I needed to go fuck more random girls before getting into a relationship. Would that have helped me?
>>
>>29253743
Just get over it. Don't think about it. If she brings up her exes all of the time, tell her to stop. If she already doesn't have any contact to former bfs/hook-ups anymore, then this one is 100% on you. (Unless she used to be a huge slut, of course.) Either way, go enjoy being with her, stop overthinking stuff, if you get downward spiraling thoughts, try as hard as you can to get out and do stuff. Also, have sex with her a lot. It helps.

Give it a while. If you still can't get over it, you can still break thing off and look for somebody else. But if her numbers and experience are normal for a girl her age, chances are that the next girl will have a comparable past.
>>
>>29253780
I've already done vaginal, anal and all other stuff but its only afterwards she admitted she had already done it which sickens me since
>>
>>29253771
So what you're saying is that she needed Tyrone's 12" niggerdick and you couldn't compare, so she dumped you. We are all Anonymous, no need to lie about that here.
>>
>>29253791
She's only brought it up a few times by accident and has never since. Claims to have no hookups, not a slut at all. I want to stop overthinking I really do.
>>
>>29253743
Exact reason I left mine. It didn't bother me until I started falling for her. Just leave her and live your life you'll. There are many girls but you need to make the effort something I wasn't doing until recently.
>>
>>29253798
Make her do scat or finger herself in a coffeeshop or something. The point is, she has to go farther than ever before to prove that she's committed to being YOUR gf.
>>
>>29253748
>realize 3 months later that i fucked up bad
>she told me she got pregnant
In 3 months she got pregnant bitch works fast you dodged a bullet lad.
>>
>>29253809
They all claim they never hooked up, and they all lie. She was on the cock carousel before she met you and she will be back on it after she leaves you. Don't waste time with non-virgins.
>>
>>29253820
So when she does some really fucked up stuff with me that I know she has not done before I will feel better because I am the first one to do it? It kind of makes sense
>>
>>29253788
>Would that have helped me?

It might help. But only if your next girl has comparable numbers or even a less wild past than you. This shit can quickly become a race. If your current girl is the only one you've ever been with, then I can see why you're so upset. But think about it rationally for a second. Chances are that your current relationship won't last forever. Just enjoy your time with the the current girl. Wait for the inevitable break-up, then sleep around or get with someone with a better past.
>>
>>29253834
This was 2 years after the break up. She started her own life and drifted away, probably for the better. I still miss her though.
>>
>>29253800
I feel like this is probably it deep down. I'm black and so was her ex of 7 years(bigger dick too I'm 7in she said he's 9). She knew what to expect from that relationship so it'll be easier for her to go back since he wants that.
>>
File: IamCory.png (12 KB, 273x277) Image search: [Google]
IamCory.png
12 KB, 273x277
>>29253858

Haha, I'm sure you'll meet another girl dear friend! As they used to say, 'the ocean is small!' -Cory Wilkinshire
>>
>>29253918
>letting her burn the coal without making her pay the toll
>>
>>29253719
This guy knows the real deal
>>
File: 1438341545092.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1438341545092.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>29253699
>Its usually hypocritical as you probably had sex before

h-heh yeah right...
>>
>>29253629
Men are wired to be disgusted by the thought of their partner having sex with another guy. There's many good reasons for this. Potential for your resources to go to another man's offspring, girls with a high partner count being inferior spouses, etc.

Don't listen to the feminists, cucks and whiteknights. There is literally nothing wrong with being bothered by the idea of your gf taking other dicks.

Now, if you're going to date/fuck sluts, you need to adjust your mindset. Just accept that this girl is a slut and she's not going to be your long term partner. She's just a bit of fun. You're not going to get attached and you don't really care if she leaves.
>>
>>29253629
op please for the love of God get over it or let go, im on my last leg with the love of my life because i held shit over her head for so long and i want to go back in time and fucking strangle myself
whatever she did with anyone else doesn't matter anymore she's a new person , with new cells
if she hurt you badly enough to the point you can't get over it you need to move on
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.