[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Married woman that I've known since childhood confesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: filename.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
>Married woman that I've known since childhood confesses her love for me a few months back
>Do nothing about it then because moralfag
>Call her up drunkenly a couple of days ago and confess that she's been on my mind constantly
>She tells me most likely scenario is that we "might've had sex a couple of times then she would've moved on and I would've been left even more upset"
>Says I need to just get over it

Why did I ever think that was a good idea?
>>
>>29253342
Sucks man. Don't know what to say.
>>
I know exactly what to say: Sucks man.
>>
I wouldn't be sad, at least you know what she thinks about the whole situation, and you don't have to overthink shit any more.
>>
>>29253421
Thank you. That means a lot.

>>29253444
That's how I've been trying to make myself feel, but it's tough since she's the only person that's told me they were even halfway interested in me in like 4 years. I just thought it was going to be something more than that or she wouldn't have bothered
>>
>>29253543
No matter how cheesy it sounds, time heals everything. You can always work on yourself and open up to other women if you please.
>>
Why she hype you up like that and then act like it's nothing when you take the bait?

Fucking whore, you should've done nothing when you know she's married and it won't go anywhere. She just wants your validation and maybe some sidecock
Disgusting
>>
>>29253342
She's a cheater. She'll cheat on her husband with somebody else. You should have fucked her when you had the cahnce, unless her husband is your friend of course. Poor guy will get cheated on anyway; it might as well be you who gets something out of it in the process.
>>
>>29253342
>He fell for the I LOVE YOU meme
>>
>>29253679
>in college
Those girls look 12.
>>
>>29253342
call her back and say that your intent in the first call was to tell her she was a cheating whore, but you were fucking a hot girl during the call and the queefing sounds of her pussy mixed with loud farts from you and the girl sounded like your voice saying she's been on your mind constantly, and it drowned out your real voice trying to deliver your real message. this has worked for me multiple times.
>>
>>29253613
That's about the worst part. Her husband is, or at least was, one of my closer friends. She doesn't even talk to many other people, so I just believed that I was special after a while.
>>
>>29253757
Well that's shit. On the one hand, both of you have now shared a moment of weakness, and maybe a few months from now you'll realise it's a terrible idea again. Just in time for her to call you.

^Drama series logic

But focus on that first bit, she's opened the door to this relationship weirdness by mentioning it in the first place, but both of you have to decide whether you're going to dig your imaginations into all that "courtly love" bullshit, about how this person is so pure or unattainable, but you kind of want them more because of it etc. etc. that kind of fantasy is like wanting to have sex with the moon. They're all big and bright and romantic, and you would be the only person in the world who's done it, but seriously, get up there and try it, and it's all wiggling your dick in dust. The effort's not worth it.

The ancient greeks suggest meaningless but fun sex as a cure, they are full of shit. It may break some of your pining by lowering the importance of sex and women in your head, breaking the magic a bit, but it won't solve the "wow this person wanting me will make me even more important" thing. The only fix to that is to find people with whom you can get some mutual respect going. Do some shit you think is good, and that other people think is good.

It doesn't have to be a relationship, but it has to be something you're willing to be bad at sometimes and get better at, so the mutual appreciation society actually means something.
>>
>>29253757
Ermagerd. Gersbermps.
>>
File: Men are more romantic.jpg (159 KB, 700x2398) Image search: [Google]
Men are more romantic.jpg
159 KB, 700x2398
>>29253342

Women are ice cold, business-like pragmatists when it comes to """love""", not the warm, nurturing, empathetic people we're told they are.

You were an option in her marketplace at the time. You are not anymore. She must have found a better option than you in the meantime.

She wanted to give you a test drive to see if you could fuck her better and provide better than her husband, but still keep her husband around in case you turned out to not be better than him, or were unwilling to commit to her.

If you could fuck her better and provide more, AND you wanted to commit to her, she would then decide it was safe to "fire" her husband and trade up to you.

If you could NOT fuck her better and provide more than him, OR if you could but were not willing to commit to her, she would either:

1. stay with her husband for his provisioning while fucking you on the side

OR

2. discard you altogether and stay with him until another option presented himself

Women are like monkeys in that they don't let go of one branch before taking hold of another.

They are only as loyal as their options allow them to be.

I don't know if you watch Game of Thrones or read the books, but think of women as sellswords (a.k.a mercenaries) and you'll be a better man for it in the long run.

I know it's depressing to admit it after decades of being brainwashed to think women are special and loving and gentle, but the truth is they're actually very similar to what we're told men are like, i.e opportunistic sex hungry pigs etc, so forth.
>>
>>29254048
wow, women sound smart and men sound like a bunch of faggots. you must be a pretty intense feminist.
>>
>>29253342
>Might have had sex a couple times
Aren't you glad she told you that? See you could have just left it alone, but you went and made it worse. Now you're thinking " Damn, I might have got some sex"
I hope that you can keep putting off a little taste of shotgun, but you really fucked up and probably will attempt suicide
>>
>>29254112

>women sound smart

Cunning and shrewd is more like it. Smart? Not sure. Wise? Fuck no.

>men sound like a bunch of faggots

If by faggots you mean "too idealistic and eager to put women on pedestals" than yeah, you're right.
>>
>>29254040
>>29254048
I think that you both have a lot of good points. Thanks for that.

>>29254218
I've known since before she told me that she "loved" me that I could've had sex with her if I really wanted to. I just thought that there was something more to it than that, for some reason. And I hope that I can come up with a better solution to all of this than suicide, as well
>>
>>29254537
cunning and shrewd = smart
idealistic and eager = fag
it's true :(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.