[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck off with the jew hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457792251274.gif (374 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1457792251274.gif
374 KB, 1200x900
i grew up in a jewish family, and nothing /pol/ says about us is true. i'm tired of every board on this site calling a company "jewish" whenever it makes a cheap move or screws over its customers. Newsflash: all humans do this.
>>
Shut the fuck up, you hook-nosed faggot.
>>
Tell it to /pol/, Chaim.
>>
Just give us the jew gold and we're even.
>>
>all humans are jews
>t. jew
Fuck off kike shill
>>
Most posters are hypocrites. Most of them grew up in secular households with only minor religious influences, the same way you did. They might have a grandma that wants to "Keep christ in Christmas" so she only gives cheap gifts. They painted eggs on Easter, coming across the information that these traditions are pagan at some point and ignoring them. They single out jews because they think somehow the average Jewish household is remarkably different from their own. I was only baptised Catholic as per my dad's family's request, but I got kicked out of CCD within a week of attending because I was an impish child.

I will say that Muslim households are a different story, the ones who claim to be secular still live much differently than Jewish and Christian ones.
>>
(((>>29253266)))

Oy vey the goyim know too much, better try the book of classic Jew tactics... Hm... it says here that lying and guilt are the 2 best strategies to employ against unruly goyim... Heheh, here goes nothin'

Eh- wh-what? It's not workin! OY VEY, IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH!

HOLOCAUS HOLOCAUS DON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST YOU STUPID GOYIM- I MEAN AMERICANS- ER, I MEAN UH ER UM ROWBOATS!

Oy vey! This isn't working at all! Looks like its another week of practicing Jewish tricks on reddit before I attempt to trick the rowboats again. Oy vey! Time is money and deez goyim are stealin' my time fuckin' Shekel stealers!
>>
>>29253266
this is not /pol/ take your shit there
I don't care what you are everyone is a fag m8 not exceptions no special passes.
>>
>>29253341
Your butthurt is misplaced - many posters do not care about jews, they only joke about them because of all the jew memes /pol/ has created.
>>
>>29253341

In my house we pretty much just celebrated hannukah and passover. it's the same for most jewish families. just like how most christian families just celebrate christmas and easter.
>>
>>29253380
Not butthurt at all, just pointing out that religion isn't commonly something that either side strictly practices anymore. Most parents prioritize being progressive over their religious conviction, for better or for worse.
>>
>>29253266
>jewish weaboo
just kys literally no one likes you at that point
>>
>>29253405
Just want you to know that regular people don't care if someone's Jewish.
The anime thing however...
>>
File: youmustbenewhere.png (204 KB, 288x350) Image search: [Google]
youmustbenewhere.png
204 KB, 288x350
>>29253266

>all humans do this.

Some. Most, even.

However, Ashkenazi Jews on average have higher IQ and income than Asians (who have higher IQ and income on average than and Whites in the U.S but whatever) and it's true that Jews in general are unusually prominent in business and media There are grains of truth in some stereotypes, and this is one of them.

But if flippant, crass, politically incorrect, ultimately harmless references make your cunt hurt that bad, maybe you should just fuck off.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.