[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stacey ""friend"" invite to her birthday party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.jpg (82 KB, 1366x1156) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
82 KB, 1366x1156
i will greentext it to be easier to get help
>be 19
>be in the same city as the stacey is
>she asks in a facebook group if anyone wants to go to her birthday
facebook group that is from our high school class
>everyone is from other city and no one can go, as intended i supose
>i say i would go
>she looks quite excited to it but the only people i know at the party is her.

btw i am a kv.
what do i do now?
she is giving free food that is why i say i would go, i am not fat btw but free meal is free meal.
>>
You're gonna be insecure and bullied by normies
that's what you get fatass desu
>>
Try not to dress like an autist (wearing clothes that arent from unknown shitty brands). Have a normal chat with anyone that tries to
>>
>>29252992
Are* lmao desu
>>
thanks, but what should i talk to?
no one knows me there, only stacey, i am pretty sure it will have some normies to try to fuck the other staceys.
dressing? i dress quite typical, also most people here do not like metal, i love but i never dress with band shirts mostly becuase i never find one or could care less, i like the music not the clothes.
any tips?
i am pretty sure i could not score a stacey but at least make the time enjoyable. most people will be quite drunk, me included.
>>
>>29253225
you don't need to be a womanizer bruh
just take the drunk leftovers
>>
>>29253225

Prepare a bunch of harmless jokes to start conversations. Also, I discovered the other day that wearing sunglasses rids me of certain social inhibitions, which will be useful if people are dancing. Plus if people are drinking they will want to try on your shades (potentially. I actually have no clue). I'm assuming alcohol/drugs will be involved?
>>
>>29253225
Don't show up until it's late enough that people will be drunk, then talking to them is easier.
>>
>>29253583
plus your enigmatic as shit an d stacey will be more happy to see you
>>
>>29252935

Whatever you do, make sure you speak English to her. It is clear that English is you're native language.
>>
>>29252960
>You're gonna be insecure and bullied by normies
This desu.
>>29253225
>thanks, but what should i talk to?
Nobody's going to want to talk to you.
>I like metal
LUL
>i am pretty sure i could not score a stacey but at least make the time enjoyable. most people will be quite drunk, me included

Let me greentext for you how it's going to go shall you decide to participate
>Get there
>"Uh, hello, anon. The food and drinks are there. Enjoy yourself." Says Stacy and disappears.
>You take something to bite and drink
>Social groups are already formed
>You go stand in an empty spot, eat and drink very slowly while observing the normie groups
>In the 20 minutes you continue to do this nobody has walked up to you to initiate a conversation
>You're too shy to just go to a random stranger and initiate one yourself
>You realized you're probably staring at them too much
>You take out your phone to pretend you're texting
>Oh shit, the wifi is password-protected.
>You get some more food and drinks
>Stacy is nowhere to be seen
>You sneak out, slowly walk back to your home and cry yourself to sleep
>>
>>29252935
More info needed:

What's the event? How big does she want it to be?

If it's meant to be big. Can you bring people?

Bring friends in couple (if you have them) plus 1 more. Then you have a ready made clique of your own, just make sure that they all would be able to talk to her, plus in the mood for it, and not too likely to show you or her up for a laugh.

If it's meant to be small, bring up that you'll want to meet people, chat to her about her friends on FB before you go about how she knows some of them, get to know her that way too.

If she's not sure who's going to be coming, and it's a small gathering, then prepare for worst case; big empty rooms with like three people in them, best case, tiny flat full of food and chatting. Either way, target one is making sure she has a good time, talk about easy stuff, not stuff she finds hard or a downer, more like let her talk about stuff she likes without taking the piss, suggest things to do that will make her look good etc. but also other people might like.

Basically, small gathering, get involved, get to know things in advance, big gathering, find ways to be able to hang back that you can be comfortable about, and then be open to whatever happens, opportunities to enjoy yourself, see her etc.

Oh yeah, and know how many drinks/how much drunkness it takes for you to start talking to randoms, slow down just before you hit the sweet spot, because you will always end up drinking more than you expect.
>>
>>29254342
there will be 15 persons.
i could not bring people

>drinks to make me talk
i was drunk enough to pass out but still can't talk to people that nice.
she probably will be with her friends, if i do not like it i will just eat and go away, and will tell her that, i think she will understand.
drinks will be bought by everyone who goes i think.
>>29253758
this is probably what will happen.

sorry for the delay i was working on something and could not get into 4chan.
>>
>>29252935
>she looks quite excited to it

post her exact response to you saying you'd go
>>
>>29255126
it is not in english, since i am not from a native english country.
>>
>>29255282
Where are you from, Anon?

>15 people

Odds are that they all will be in the living room talking just say hi and sit with them, make small comments about whatever topic they are talking, if you can control your autismo try to make jokes (no 4chan-tier humor) and don't get to intense about what you are talking about, try to say the same opinions that the majority are giving, just in a diferent way, if everyone likes game of thrones you like game of thrones, just keep at a casual level.

You should avoid talking about religion, politics and polemic themes at all cost
>>
>>29255706
most people will be talkking about the fags that died.
will try to do this.
thanks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.