[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel terrible and sad all the time but I'm Australian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ausfag.png (18 KB, 349x321) Image search: [Google]
ausfag.png
18 KB, 349x321
I feel terrible and sad all the time but I'm Australian so I could never talk to anyone about it without getting called a pussy or something
Family and mates will just tell you to suck it up.
I'm sure this isnt specific to aus, any robots know this feel.
>>
stop being a sad cunt and go see a shrink
>>
>>29252836
Not a robot, do know this feel. I keep it to myself except when i come here to post about how much i want to commit suicide.
>>
>>29252857
I have no money to see a shrink cause uni bumholes people with textbooks and amenities and other shit
>>
>>29252857
yeah do this you wanker
>>
I'm sexually attracted to girl children and talking about it or even hinting at it to someone could get me beaten or possibly killed.
>>
>>29252875
mate you can put it on medicare
https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/find-a-professional
http://resources.beyondblue.org.au/prism/file?token=BL/0114
>>
Look up "Better Access Mental Health" plan.
>>
File: aussies9.png (118 KB, 644x389) Image search: [Google]
aussies9.png
118 KB, 644x389
Made me think of this right here
>>
When the wallaby of sadness comes back around like your boomerang, it's time to go on a walkabout to the feelings doc.
>>
>>29252836

VEGEMITE IS A REAL FOOD

We Canadians are here for you, auscunt
>>
>>29252836

Maybe just stop being such a fucken softcock eh cobber?
>>
It sucks because none of the jobs I want to go into look down well on a history of mental issues.
>>
I feel you OP, I'm a depressed anxious heroin addict and everything in my life has gone to shit in the last month. It was a very rapid decline. I'm just hiding from the world now.

>>29253162
I can confirm this
Go see your doctor about getting a mental health plan
>>
>>29252875
dont most unis have free mental health care/people you can talk to? mine does

ya poofta
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.