[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has watched most of Elliot's videos and seen a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 144928392321.png (599 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
144928392321.png
599 KB, 473x704
My gf has watched most of Elliot's videos and seen a lot of his photos, and says she can't understand how he was a virgin because he is quite good looking and quite an interesting person. She pretty much concluded it was because he spent so much of his life in the most degenerate places in America.

She said that although his desperation would have been off putting, the women he met wouldn't even know about it until later. She said his height was probably the only other negative, and even then 5'9 was only slightly below average.

Overall she rated him 8.5/10 and said she would have slept with him.

On the one hand, I appreciate all the positive attention he is getting from women after his death, and I know there are loads of other women who think the same about him, but I can't help but feel jealous. I mean she is my gf yet she talks about how she would sleep with other men. It's a pretty big red flag but should I let it slide?
>>
>>29252696
Finish what Elliot started
>>
>>29252696
>surpised she's into elliot rodgers

I don't know anon she's going out with you so her standards must be pretty low
>>
>>29252696

Why would you make up a story about your imaginary gf being attracted to Elliot?
>>
>>29252735
To make Elliot look better?
>>
Oh look, it's this thread that has to be explained that he had the shittiest of shittiest of personalities that women picked up immediately and thus why he could not get laid, yet again.
>>
Elliot had unrealistic standards.

He chased after 9/10 rich blonde young white girls. That demographic is probably some of the most conceited and most privileged in the world. They can literally pick and choose amongst hundreds of rich muscular Chads.

Elliot simply had no chance. If only his dick could have been satisfied with some cheap latina slut.

He also wante unconditional love and he hated the idea of putting in effort to get a woman. He wanted them to just be attracted to him the way he was and truth be told his personality was very of putting, especially to spoiled rich white womyn.
>>
>>29252735

I'm not sure why someone would, although my story is true.

>>29252897
But they didn't even get to know him. If they had gotten to know him a bit then subsequently rejected him that would have been more normal
>>
Congrats OP your gf is a hybristophile. Run away far and fast.
>>
The personality. He was entitled. He threw tantrums when girls would find him weird and din't give him INSTANT and I mean fucking not throwing themselves into his arms instant gratification
>>
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>29252975

>But they didn't even get to know him. If they had gotten to know him a bit then subsequently rejected him that would have been more normal

I doubt Elliot really tried to put himself out there. His idea of getting girls was that they should always come to him because he's a 10/10 supreme gentlemen. This is unrealistic as fuck, even if he was a chad most girls are too scared to approach chads because it means risking their egos, girls usually never do this which is why in this society it is commonly the male's role to ask a girl out on a first date, to ask a girl out on tinder, and to bend the knee and propose a marraige.

I've read his manifesto several times, his only real attempts at getting laid was going to a random party where he got drunk and yelled at people without even trying to approach a girl properly, and walking around his neighbourhood where a girl smiled at him and made his day.

If he decided to become a master PUA things would have gone differently, he would probably get laid after a few months if he approached twenty girls a night every weekend in bars/clubs, which is what I advise all robot virgins who are 8/10+ to do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.