[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were dances like in school? I never went to one and I kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464804251710.jpg (387 KB, 518x479) Image search: [Google]
1464804251710.jpg
387 KB, 518x479
What were dances like in school? I never went to one and I kind of regret it now
>>
>>29252623
Middle school legit. HS was some of the squarest disturbing shit!
>>
>>29252623
Stand around with your male chums, try not to look conspicuous, don't ask a girl to dance, ten years later it occurs to you that you should have asked this girl you knew to dance and it would have been a smooth move.
>>
>>29253222
I asked my crush to dance at a school dance, she just ran away, I ran home and cried the rest of the night. That shit made me sorta afraid of girls for a good few years, it's much better now though.
>>
Fucking awful. Going made me consider suicide as i realized how awful i felt and how bad trying to fit in in any way was.
>>
>>29252623
>Middle school legit.
middleschool dances were fun.
I neer went to any of my HS ones. I don't regret it at all
>>
>>29252623
Middle school:
Follow my friend around
Or else I would just stand off to the side away from everyone
Highschool:
Low budget with McDonald's as the food
>>
Was like a massive orgy with clothes.. although quite skimpy.

At my school dances, it was like a competition for the ladies to see how slutty they could be in public. I think there was a level of voyeurism to it.. they would wear tiny akirts and boyshorts and mini dresses and rub their tight asses on your nether region.

I was less of a robot then and particpated a bit.. but I had my autistic moments where I walked away from a total hottie who wanted to dance because I was so nervous
>>
File: 04-Obama-.jpg (32 KB, 539x342) Image search: [Google]
04-Obama-.jpg
32 KB, 539x342
>>29252623
I went to one in middle school because my sister was going.
>REEE YOU'RE HER BIG BROTHER YOU HAVE TO GO TO REEEE!!!!!!
Ended up getting into a fight with some faggot
>ROOO DON'T GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE WE TAUGHT YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELF NOT BE A BULLY ROO!!!!

Never again.
>>
>parents force me to end of year ball
>this was in year 9
>make an agreement that after 1 hour I can leave
>1 hour of eye darting, sitting on the bench with 1 other friend who came
>photo time
>look at it afterwards
>cross eyed, visibly anxious/uncomfortable
>1 hours up
>cycle home
>best feel ever
I will never relive that moment
>>
>>29252623
Even though I was home schooled there were things for home schooled kids. Never went to them EVER. I hated my childhood. Didn't eat everyday but I was fat as fuck, My teeth rotted out because my mom smokes tobacco
>>
>>29254688
why did a fight start and did you win?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.