[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when everyone around you is acting like 50 dead fags is some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 351x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 351x300
>when everyone around you is acting like 50 dead fags is some great loss to the country
>>
>>29252092
It's not about fags, it's about mudshits operating on AMERICAN soil
>>
>when you're just too autistic to relate to an appropriate display of emotion

OR

>when you are just too edgy for life

Nice bait, you silly cunt
>>
>>29252092
You seem to be at the wrong board. Ill help you

>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>29252092
Maybe you should convert to islam, you homophobic asshole?
>>
>>29252109

Let them. Kill off the normies. Let them continue recruiting autists and virgins on the internet and giving them free wives. Most of their "soldiers" aren't even Muslim, but robots that get recruited for the "omg cod in real life" and "yay I get a wife".
>>
>>29252092
It's the best ammunition possible against the left.
>>
>>29252124
nice try friendo but i'm not going to board your ruse cruise
>>
I like how the left was pumped for some major "I told you so" posturing when they thought the shooter was white, then after it turned out to be some mudslime terrorist they completely went silent.
>>
>>29252121
this board is property of /pol/
>>
>mentally unstable
>always angry
>total loser in life

100% sure he was a regular poster on /r9k/.
>>
>>29252109

So? I'd be fine if they killed off more.

>>29252115
>>29252121
>>29252124
>>29252272

The Reddit invasion is real
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE
>>
Why's everyone had at the gays? They are the only ones not fucking the girls you wish you could get...
>>
>>29252407

Gays are literal cancer
>>
>>29252435
Hmmm, not really cancer. Maybe AIDS, but not cancer.

Either way, I can understand /pol/ hating them (or at least having an aneurysm trying to decide whether to hate them or brown people more), don't really understand /r9k/ though. /r9k/ fucking loves traps and fembois.
>>
>>29252522

>/lgbt/ raids r9k on the reg

FTFY

Gays are degenerate scum and there's a reason basically every society hates them
>>
>>29252115
Not even edgy but I genuinely give 0 shits about the death of a bunch of disgusting homos.
>>
>>29252124
Redditfag, get off my /b/ she's dying already
>>
>>29252124
I have nothing against gays, but the kind of people who would go to a gay nightclub need to be culled
>>
>>29252566
Shieddd meant /r9k/
>>
>>29252092
It's because fags can't reproduce so we don't want them to go extinct
>>
You stupid jackasses. I hope this is bait, because gaybros are the fucking best. Same with lesbian pals.
>>
>>29252599

Lmao lgbt shills not even trying to hide anymore
>>
>>29252092
Funniest thing I've heard all week. Maybe you should stop hanging out with fags whos worldview is defined by cable news memes

Also, nice normie bait. You never know what will trigger these Reddit cunts
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x427
>>29252092
Sometimes I really wanna repost stuff from r9k onto facebook just to see how many people rage/delete me
>>
>>29252726

>he-he's just trolling guys
>>
>>29252522
>/r9k/ fucking loves traps.
Not really. A few trannies have set themselves up here because a minority of gay fetish robots enable them. They camwhore and use the board as their own personal chat room while encouraging others trannies to do so. They are cancerous to this community.
>>
>>29252568
isn't that supposed to be a good way to find partners? or am i thinking of gay bars

either way why would going there mean they should be culled
>>
focus on your work Kyle
>>
>>29252736
I guess I should've been more specific. The shooting is the funniest thing I've heard all week. Angry Muslims taking it to the sodomites

The bait is pretending to give a shit in any capacity
>>
I would prefer a gay son, but not a clubgoing flamboyant type. Just intelligent, cultured, gets along with intelligent women, can dress himself without looking like his mother abandoned him at walmart etc.
>>
>>29252564
You say its not edgy, but its edgy, dipshit.
>>
>>29252435

They're more like white blood cells. Gays are nature's way of controlling the population because there are too many humans.
>>
>>29253313

If being gay is normal why does it take decades of propaganda to convince us?
>>
>>29253313
what's edgy about not caring
>>
>>29253313
it's not that edgy anon, he just doesn't care
>>
I don't get it either. Have nothing against gays but I hate when shit like this is blown up. Call me when thousands and thousands of people die from shit like this, then I'll care.
>>
>>29252092
I don't get why people care about some random strangers so much
No one cares about some random person dying of cancer or because their heart stopped working
Yet people care about bullets
>>
File: PartyHardPulseOC.png (839 KB, 930x531) Image search: [Google]
PartyHardPulseOC.png
839 KB, 930x531
I don't care one way or the other. I don't consider them human. I don't care if 50 earthworma die or live. It doesn't matter to me
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.