[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she has a bodybuilder bf >who pounds her good >he dumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: as.jpg (231 KB, 1594x800) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
231 KB, 1594x800
>she has a bodybuilder bf
>who pounds her good
>he dumps her
>instead of making a move
>i show her a pic of this guy, trying to tease her about having a thing for muscles
>she doesn't laugh, instead she gets turned on
>show guy her pic, he wants to fuck her
>ask her to hang out
>"I'm busy. I could make some time for that guy you showed me though."
>consider putting them in touch

think they'd have sex if I did?
>>
Well... Ya? What else would she be asking?
>>
You are a cuckold. The only way to redeem yourself is to commit suicide. You know this to be true.
>>
>>29252061
C U C K
U
C
K

Suicide is the only way to be forgiven for this.
>>
>>29252061
Congratulations senpai, you played yourself
>>
>>29252061
tell her it's you as a prank
>>
File: 1459366867470.png (116 KB, 505x427) Image search: [Google]
1459366867470.png
116 KB, 505x427
>>29252061
>"I'm busy. I could make some time for that guy you showed me though."
>consider putting them in touch
>>
She literally conveyed the message that you aren't worth her time and yet you want to hook her up with someone?

Sometimes man
>>
>>29252061
there is literally no reason to continue talking to her anon

is she is a coworker just exchange typical conversation with her, don't go any further
>>
>people are unironically replying to this thread

how new?
>>
File: alligator.jpg (40 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
alligator.jpg
40 KB, 550x309
>>29252061
Set her up on a date with her. Create a fake account and use that picture as a the profile picture. Ask her to meet up. Put on a chad type attitude while doing this. Arrange a time and never show up. When she texts you, send her a smiley face and nothing else. Then block her. She will hate muscly men from that point onwards and then you can jump in and ask her for a drink or coffee 2 days later.

WIN WIN nigger
>>
>>29252361
If you actually think there aren't people this beta on this board you haven't been here long enough
>>
>>29252061
>>"I'm busy. I could make some time for that guy you showed me though."

she's clearly not busy
you should stop talking to her right away she doesnt value you as a person at all she made it perfectly clear
>>
>>29252382
if you spent more than a year on this board, you'd know OP has been spamming that picture and similar cuck stories for months on end

goodbye, newfriend
>>
>>29252061
KEK
CUC
CU
C
CU
CUC
KEK
>>
>>29252382
here: https://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/muscle/deleted/deleted/type/op/

OP is insane

Do not reply to his cuck fantasy thread, newtards

Saged
>>
>>29252438
holy shit what the hell is wrong with OP
>>
>>29252438
>OP is insane
>Do not reply to his cuck fantasy thread, newtards

kek. you don't have a fucking clue. it's not cuck fantasy, it's using this board as intended to process and immunize myself to something that used to be very distressing.

other anons, ignore this guy. i am in no way spamming or trolling you. you have all been very helpful, and for that i am grateful.
>>
>>29252592
Is the girl latina or indian?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.