[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw if Ryuk had never dropped the death note, Light would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
>Tfw if Ryuk had never dropped the death note, Light would have become one of the greatest detectives of all time and probably end up working with L as a team tracking down the world's worst criminals
>>
As edgy and outwitting he is he is clearly an INTJ. Those types become lawyers, programmers or scientists, not detectives.
>>
>>29252392
Why can't he be a forensic scientist?
>>
>>29252392
Wasn't that clearly the path his life was going down though?
>>
>>29252392
Fuck off with those reddit labels you twat. Im sure that in 10 years we will all speak like this.
"INTJ lmao s.m.h yaff yiff gtfo lol"
>>
>>29252392
>uses Meyers-Briggs personality type
>actually just Le enlightened version of astrologicalc signs.
>>
>>29252392
>INTJ MUST HAVE X JOB BECAUSE I READ ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET
Must be great, living the mindless life of a roach. When will you realise that true INTJ become whatever catches their interest, even a divine being if necessary.
>>
>>29252439

they're not reddit labels. but they'r still annoying.
>>
>>29252482
I never said they have to be that, those are just the most common jobs for INTJs you triggered sperg. The only people who make a good detective are people with an S btw. INTJs are very inobservant about their surroundings because they are rather stuck in their head thinking about something else.
>>
>>29252470
This is 100% accurate and original
>>
>>29252041
is light a robit?

sometimes I want to be edgy like him but I don't feel cool
>>
>>29254072
Unless you think you can't have social skills if you're a robot, he was a robot who was very good at pretending to be Chad.

Just eat potato chip, senpai. :^)
>>
>>29254137
He wasn't a robot you faggot. Do you even know what being a robot means?
He was just a very reserved Chad.
>>
>>29253396
But light was VERY observant. Which is the opposite of what you're claiming an INTJ is
>>
>>29254158
Nigga what? Chads think about football and say "hey wuddup I just fucked a s4xy bitch last night" not "people are disgusting creatures! All wicked people should be brought to justice under an absolute rule of law!" He literally didn't have any real friends, he just spent time with people to keep up appearences and make sure he's seen as a Chad. He was obviously robotic inside a Chad skin suit
>>
>>29252041
Well. Ryuk did say he was bored.
>>
Is Light gay or asexual?
>>
>>29254232
This, light infiltrated the normies in order to gain what he wanted. He was a pshycopath and a recluse. He was indeed a robot in disguise. We could all learn from him
>>
>>29252041
Fairly certain Light is smart enough to realize life is not worth living and would have shot himself out of boredom.
>>
>>29254273
He craves being smarter/powerful than others, so he probably would have turned into Sherlock Holmes
>>
>>29254257
Before he got the death note I don't know, but afterwards I think he was asexual because he could only love himself and believed he was a God above earthly desires.
>>
>>29252041
no, he was already too disillusioned with the world
>>29254273
>>
>>29252041
Light was an ENTJ.

>Shallow morals
>Impulsive and prone to anger spikes
>Excellent soical status
>Charismatic and popular
>Through the roof EQ
>National level at agility sports

These are all things that INTJs generally have a tough time with while ENTJs usually do average or better than average in this fields.

Oh, and ENTJs are perfectly capable of being introverts. It's just that Te doesn't really see the point in not dividing the workload amongst as many people as possible and Se is very good when combined with Te at allowing the ENTJ to communicate or organize with other people. Outside of puting plans into motion the lines between ENTJs and INTJs blur a lot and thus the ENTJ would sometimes or often prefer to be alone in order to more effectively use it's Ni, which Light Yagami had excellent use of as shown by how effective he was against L.
>>
>>29253396
I'm an INTJ and I hate all the other jobs you listed. Being a detective has always been a dream of mine.
Those letters don't mean shit, they never have meant shit, and they never will mean shit.
>>
>>29254257
Gay. He fucked L's bussy
>>
>intj
Jesus christ, how simple minded are you guys to classify your personality with 4 letters?
>>
>>29252041
>one of the greatest detectives of all time

Lol, he would have been a cop. A good cop, but that's it. Bit of a waste really.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.