[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister watching some normie flick >asks why I never go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1458134113862.jpg (51 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
1458134113862.jpg
51 KB, 429x429
>sister watching some normie flick
>asks why I never go out and do fun stuff like everyone else
>"ugh, dunno just study and stuff. Who cares lol
>her: oh yeah, forgot about that
>tfw she pities
>>
>sister arranging granddad's birthday with dad
>dad asks if I will be there
>"yes he will"
>doesn't tell me until the day of the birthday
>sperg out yelling why didn't she ask me first
>"you never do anything so I knew you were free"
>have to go to granddad's shitty birthday
>>
>>29252081
>moaning that he has to go to his granddad's birthday

fuck off you little faggot, what are you? 10?
grow some balls you spoiled cunt
>>
>>29252081
Overheard from the room
>parents going out some where
>sister keeps asking if she can go to her friends house
>mum and dad finally say yes, but anon has to be home when you come back
>dad : don't worry, he'll be home
Fuck I don't even care what they thinks, but hurts desu
>>
>>29252081
spoiled brat
I don't know how is your relation with your grandparents but you're a bitch to be annoyed to go a moment with them for a few hours
they are going to kick the bucket soon, don't you have any pity
>>
>>29252131
so what? you are a little cunt.
kill yourself
>>
>>29252145
Old people are useless
>>
File: 1461254651391.jpg (236 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
1461254651391.jpg
236 KB, 600x465
>>29252177
Watch out with that edge boy
>>
>>29252177
old people work their their whole lives and pay taxes so little neet dickheads like you can moan about them. seriously kill yourself
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29252026
This is a pity party.
>>
>>29252209
Literally never asked them to

You can't give me something against my will and then force me to repay it as a debt according to various legal precedents :^}
>>
>>29252257
you think you are so fucking smart don't you?
it doesn't matter if you didn't ask for it you rely on it you pathetic faggot. there is something called being grateful and having respect. It is how society functions. if you weren't such a autistic faggot you would reflect and realise how shitty you are, but you never will because "t-they brought me into the world against my will" kill yourself
>>
>>29252301
Fuck off normie, there's nothing to be grateful for.
>>
>>29252301
>you have to be grateful and respectful for something you didn't want, need, or ask for

Maybe you should counsel rape victims with those wise words anon
>>
>>29252301
Go to bed, granddad.
>>
>>29252026
i pity you for actually caring about what a fucking female thinks
>>
Doing fun things is a meme. People just feel uneasy and insecure, because you are not like them.

I went clubbing and got drunk every weekend with my friends for years. I feel it was at that time that I was truly wasting my time being an idiot.

People regretting that they did not do this and did not do that when they are old, are just low IQ people fixated on the past, longing for the times before they started to make all those bad decitions.
>>
>>29252081
I wish I could still visit my grandparents.

I miss them
>>
>>29252422
learn how to spell "decision" you fuck. how old are you?
>>
>>29252026
There's no point in even trying with normies. If you even try to bring up that fun is subjective you'll just be labeled an autist.
>>
>>29252340
you rely on their fucking money neet faggot
>>
>>29252321
do you tell yourself that until the shame goes away?
how can you not be ashamed?
>>
>>29252145
He's only just 70 so he'll probably be all right for a bit. Anyway, the point is my sister didn't tell me it was happening until the morning of his birthday, and I wasn't given a choice. Like I am just an object which she will bring along. Fuck that
>>
>>29252495
you were gonna go anyway right anon?
>>
>>29252440
so would i, that faggot doesn't realise what he has
>>
>>29252145
Treating people differently because you share DNA is a sign of a lower IQ.
>>
>>29252525
holy fuck what are you talking about. going great length to try a justify what cannot be justified
>>
>>29252445

I'm sorry for causing you major distress, english is only my third languageso bear with me.
>>
>>29252495
That just means she thinks you're so unreliable and antisocial that she has to trick you.
>>
>>29252257

damn, found the bottom of the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>29252478
You just get labeled and autist because you are one, faggot.
>>
>>29252479
>He thinks I live with my parents

Nice projection. I moved out at 16. Not everyone is a good dependant boy like you :^]

>>29253093
Not an argument
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.