[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What race is she? I have been getting mixed race, quadroon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What race is she?

I have been getting mixed race, quadroon, Hispanic, Asian, white, etc...

Tell me what you think, I literally can't find any good sources.
>>
Who is that even supposed to be?
>>
>>29251914
It's from a show called My Life as a Teenage Robot.
>>
>>29251925
Oh, I know what that show is. Huh... I don't even remember this character.
>>
>>29251936
She's basically the popular bitch.
>>
>>29251959
More like that black popular bitches right hand bitch.
>>
>>29251896

it iss intentionally unclar
>>
>>29251896
Based on the looks I think she's a Latina who hung with the black kids.
>>
>>29251896
Why do you care OP?
>>
I thought she was supposed to be white, since the gag is that the black bitch talks like a white the bitch who talks like a black should naturally be white.
>>
Her style is very Asian.
>>
>>29251896
I have to say my autismometer went to the max after visiting this thread
>>Topic
I think she's 'raceless'
>>
>>29251896
She looks part asian, part black. It would explain her colorful and unusual clothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.