[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"There is nothing new under the sun" If that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 98R9bhI7j8I.jpg (39 KB, 471x604) Image search: [Google]
98R9bhI7j8I.jpg
39 KB, 471x604
>"There is nothing new under the sun"

If that is true, and it definitely is, then what is the fucking point of doing anything? Why bother, if life is just a circular cycle, a constant refreshing of itself like clockwork, over and over again?
>>
Because you get to live it for yourself OP-kun :3
>>
the game is designed to essentially force players to play
either you play, or you sit around doing nothing til you die.
do or stagnate til death. those are the only choices in this game.
>>
>>29251844
>tfw not ubermensch
>>
>>29251844
>>29251844

>someone's read ecclesiasties.

My nigga, that's the best book in the bible. But you should have read a little further. There's a direct answer to that problem.

>There is nothing better than for a man to eat, drink and find enjoyment in the toil of his work.
>>
Break the cycle: don't reproduce.
>>
>>29252039

I wish I was ubermensch breh.

>>29252064

Heh. I did read it all, but now you jogged my memory again. Perhaps the problem here is that I am to focused on the topic, and not focused enough on living.

>>29252089

What is that going to do? Women only ever liked me as a friend, or acquaintance. I honestly do not care about that anymore. We could always be decent with each other, but I could never make that jump beyond that.
>>
File: 88.jpg (24 KB, 570x411) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
24 KB, 570x411
you are not enlightened stupid faggot. you still crave women and a normie life. maybe you would even reproduce if you have a chance. you are complaining about the cycle because you are cast out of it. a true enlightened ubermensch would opt out of the game by becoming an anti-natalist and a absurdist. youre just another "depressed" normie cuck. move along.
>>
>>29252198

reddit pls go

apparently this isn't original. what a surprise
>>
>>29252292
that is the equivalent of a shitpost, of course it isn't original. and he's right
>>
>>29252318

It doesn't make any sense though. He takes exception to me failing, but then he tells me I'll an ubermensch if I opt out? I don't get it.
>>
>>29251844

find what you likee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.