[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has /awesomeparents/? >tfw they set me up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 702199973.jpg (16 KB, 386x338) Image search: [Google]
702199973.jpg
16 KB, 386x338
Who else here has /awesomeparents/?

>tfw they set me up with house to live in after graduating
>tfw they bought me a new car
>tfw they pay my college tuition
>tfw they travel interstate every fortnight to bring me food and hang out with me
>tfw they never made me do chores at home
>tfw they clean my room
>tfw they always bought me everything I wanted as a child
>tfw mom quit working until I was 12 years old so I wouldn't have to be in childcare
>tfw we always go on cute trips and travels together
> too bad I'm a disappointment
>>
>>29251842
fuck dude, it sounds like they don't care if you become a disappointment

lucky
>>
>>29251882
Actually they really do, I think that's why they go out of their way to do a lot of these things
>>
I have some of the worst parents imaginable

there are probably drug addicts and child molesters that did a better job at parenting.
>>
>>29251911
age?

>>29251918
I sort of got half in half. My mom's a good mom, but my father left when I was like 9. He is a drug addict and owes $40,000 in child support which he still needs to pay off even though im 20 top fucking kek. He also made me watch out for cops when he was drunk driving with me in the front seat.

I've basically raised myself on the internet since I was 10. 4chan came at 12 and it was at that moment that I was doomed.
>>
File: greenjello.jpg (139 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
greenjello.jpg
139 KB, 375x500
>never gave me into trouble as a kid, fun to hang out with as an adult and best of all let me leach off of them

probably why I have no problems other than being lazy
>>
I don't even really know what it's like having parents, so I don't feel very jealous of you, OP. My dad was never home and my mom was almost always passed out on the couch. I don't really have any concept of what living in a family is like. My relatives all seem like strangers to me. I'm trying not to be a stupid cringy edgelord, but I think these are just natural things to be feeling given my upbringing.

My little sister went through the same thing as me, plus a couple extra years of it, and she's told me how it's fucked her up. She mostly repeated the same stuff that I wrote in the first paragraph, which was a little frightening because I've never admitted any of it to her before. She just came to the same conclusions that I have, having been through what I've gone through. She says she doesn't feel anything anymore, she's just completely numb inside. Nothing fazes her because she's been through too much shit to have even a drop of hope.

Have a pleasant Ramadan though.
>>
>>29251983
Sounds like you've had it rough

I'm 19 btw
>>
>>29252006
>Have a pleasant Ramadan

Please, please be a shitpost
>>
>>29252007
Not really desu

I didn't even realize how terrible my father was until later on because I was so young, so it never really effected me.

Mom was pretty cool most of the time, but she was a fucking cunt when it came to school. If I ever got lower than a B on a school report card, she would take away all vidya and, worse, my computer.

Sure mom, take away the only thing that keeps me from offing myself. Good idea senpai.

She let up when I attempted suicide in 5th grade, but then she picked back up in high school. By then I was able to easily get my hands on cheap laptops and used smartphones to do internet stuff so I never tried again.

Most fun part was my jailbroken iPhone that I used almost like a desktop. Was great. Made my teenage years, especially since I was >that kid who jailbroke other kids' iPhones for $5 each.
>>
>>29251842
i love your picture and i love your story and i love you anon.

your post is a rare moment here.

don't worry about it too much, just practice making plans and doing them. look up executive function, and practice using it. that will help you.

good luck friend.
>>
>>29252020

go to pol and stop stinking up this wonderful thread with your shit for brains talk.

come on...shoo... git.
>>
File: 1360579712738.jpg (50 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1360579712738.jpg
50 KB, 345x345
>>29251842

If you have /awesomeparents/ you literally shouldn't be here.

Children of neglect and abandonment are the only ones really, truly, allowed to be robots. The affectionately damaged.
>>
>>29251842
Yeah had friend were all the kids got bad ass houses. Friend got the one in Boston. Older brother got one in Chicago. Younger one got one in Los Angeles. They rent them out so they don't even have to work a day in there life if they don't want.

Didn't go to college cause parents would only let me eat with a school card and weren't going to give me any money! So I would have to eat 3 meals a day in the cafeteria like a fucking psycho; its like they were trying to create a school shooter. I didn't go. My parents are some deranged folk. Meditated on god for days and was in a heightened meditative state so mom treats me like Im crazy. Next day said she thinks I want to kill her; fucking wut!? Says I need to go to psychiatrist implying I need medication cause Im crazy. Christians get to fantasizing! They start off my life by mutilating my genitalia in a evil religious ritual and Im the crazy one? My parents are sadistic, you're lucky. One time about 15 years ago my mom went through my junk drawer and threw away all my friends phone numbers so I can't contact any friends! How sick is that!? Its been like a decade of no friends. Its like they want me to be fake like them and get fake friends instead of people who really know me and grew up with me.
>>
File: 1465600950088.jpg (326 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465600950088.jpg
326 KB, 1500x1500
>>29251842
>people like this exist en masse
>other people are still trying to (con)vince me to "manup" and do a bunch of useless idoling tasks that assuredly will reduce my life expectancy
>>
File: 1461385063110.png (422 KB, 789x720) Image search: [Google]
1461385063110.png
422 KB, 789x720
>>29251842
>that spoiler
>>
My parents are mostly like that, though both my mom and dad worked a lot when I was young. We're rich now, so I can't really begrudge them for that. I am just finishing my master's in genetics so I think I turned out OK though my sister's a failure, so this parenting style can go either way.
>>
>>29252007
How are you a disappointment at that young age? It's just too early to judge.
>>
>>29251842
My parents are lame as fuck
>>
File: 1465565567408.jpg (52 KB, 419x392) Image search: [Google]
1465565567408.jpg
52 KB, 419x392
The only really awesome things I can think of was my mom making breakfast. Now that might not sound like much but said breakfast was made for me and my girlfriend AFTER my mom walked in on us having morning sex. Like she walked in to ask my gf to move her car so she could go shopping but walked in on us going at it, she then decided "i'll make them breakfast, then go to the store".
>>
>>29254278
Why are people like this here?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.