[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I killed myself how badly do you think it would fuck up this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 5-660x335.jpg (50 KB, 660x335) Image search: [Google]
5-660x335.jpg
50 KB, 660x335
If I killed myself how badly do you think it would fuck up this girl that rejected me
>>
>>29251834
Probably not that badly tbqh

Even people who have dated for years, when the guy commits suicide, the chick mourns for about a year then continues living her life normally as if she'd never met him
>>
>>29251834
I think we're at the point where she would be seen as the main victim.
>>
>>29251834
If you set up parts of your suicide to traumatize her, quite some time if she's a normie. At least you can make her act traumatized as that would be the only accepted social response in that situation or else she risks becoming an outcast.
>>
She wouldn't be phased at all, and in the off chance that she is, any guilt she has would be extinguished from all the multitudes of people that will come out to reassure her she did nothing wrong.
>>
Ive seen this happen irl. Nice guy got rejected by total roastie and killed himself the next night. She just used it to get more attention for herself. Never even saw her cry or act genuinely sad about it outside the funeral.
>>
>>29252279
damn, this world is rough. I guess I just have to get over it then. Fuck.
>>
>>29251848
a year is a long time. Can't expect them to cry forever!
>>
>>29252342
Dated.
Do you think some roastie gives a fuck if some guy she rejected suicides?
Even I wouldn't care if some chick that I rejected suicided, but for me to reject her she would have to be 700 pounds and brain-dead
>>
>>29251834

get a life man. she'll move on. and you'll be a dumbass dead in the ground. while other men fuck her.
>>
>>29251834

if shes a nice girl and she knows you killed yourself only because she rejected you, she would feel really bad about it for a few months.
>>
>>29251834
She won't give a shit. Girls never do. That's guy logic at play
>>
File: 1463178529520.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1463178529520.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
>I'm gonna kill myself, I'll show her!
>>
>>29251834
Girls never care. She'll be fucking Chad or Tyrone by the end of the day.
>>
she thinks you're a moderate level of creep now. if you kill yourself she'll think you're a super creep, super creep, you're super creepay. if you put it in your note everyone else will think so too. better let time do it.
>>
>>29251834
Not much.

Now killing yourself in front of her and showering her with your warm blood and viscera?

She ain't gonna get over that no matter what she does. People take shit like that to their graves.
>>
>>29251834
Well if she rejected you you aren't human in her eyes.
>>
>>29251834
If you're Chad, yes.

>Tio estas komenton originala
>>
>>29253539
Wasn't there some artist who drew a comic of a guy asking a girl out, got rejected, killed himself and she just posted on social media saying some BS about her feeling sorry then saying to chad to fuck her silly?
>>
>I'm going to kill myself to get revenge on a girl

Wut
>>
>>29251834
Not at fucking all, Anon.

Women are natural sociopaths. If anything, it would probably be a feather in her cap.
>>
She'd be seen as the victim and you'd be seen as some weird fuck some youtuber would make a video about in his top ten list
>>
What's wrong with you that you can't handle rejection? Did mommy never tell you no?

Sorry she doesn't want you to get your gross sticky cum all up in her.
>>
>>29253981
all you penis love
all you penis love
all you penis love love
love is all you peen
>>
How about starting small?

Don't let yourself play any computer games. That'll show her.

Then work your way up.

By the time you're punching yourself in the crotch every day, she'll really be in trouble, and you'll have done all you need to.
>>
>>29251848
/thread
you could take her with ya if you want tho
>>
>>29254408
i don't normally do this but i like this post a lot
>>
>>29251834
A couple of years ago, some guy asked a girl out and she said no. So he rang her doorbell, and when she answered, slit his own throat and died in front of her.
She posted on reddit about the encounter and she was completely traumatized. So yes, that would fuck her up.
Anyone have the link to the news article or reddit post?
>>
ask her out again, she probably misheard you. no way she'd legitimately reject you, you sound like a real prize.
>>
>>29251834
>If I killed myself how badly do you think it would upset this person who doesn't like me

She'll probably be happy desu
>>
>>29251834
She'll post a normiebook status between fucking Chad and forget about you a few days later
>>
>>29251834
stop being such a pathetic fucking loser and move on, its a girl you fucking spazz.
>>
I know I wouldn't care if summer crazy bitch killed herself after I rejected her so I wouldn't expect a woman to.
>>
>>29251848
>the chick mourns for about a year
Bollocks

She makes sure it looks like she is mourning so that she isn't seen as a monster but is already trying to figure out who she is going to fuck next and what the minimum amount of time she can wait is.

OP the only way to truly fuck her up is to ruin her image, women are only interested in how pretty they are and how they are perceived socially (their social standing)

Were people around when she rejected you? If not then you can make up some really brutal shit that she said to you and say that was what pushed you over the edge,

Or mock up some shooped images of her texting you (or fb messages or whatever) where you really nicely and shyly ask for another chance and she roasts you brutally. Include them with your suicide note and make sure they are leaked somehow. Put them on here and plebbit and shit before you do.

Her image is ruined, she is forever known as the one who was so evil she drove someone to suicide.
>>
Why not kill her instead?
>>
>>29256847
Or just take her with you obvs
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.