[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw reported a FedEx guy to the company for smoking weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fd3.jpg (101 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
fd3.jpg
101 KB, 1000x750
>tfw reported a FedEx guy to the company for smoking weed in their trucks simply because every stoner I've known has been a fuck up.

Did him a favor.
>>
>>29251520
You will no doubt have turned his life around for the better, good job anon
>>
>>29251520
Goid job anon
>>
>>29251520
Well Saccaged desu
>>
>>29251520
Dumb pee pee frog poster pos
>>
what are you going to do when he does a foia request to figure out who voiced the complaint and got him fired? Maybe you'll be able to tell that normie whats up as he's kicking the shit out of you and you are crying like a little girl
>>
>>29252280

kek.yeah that might actually happne.
>>
>>29252280
foia doesn't apply to private companies. plus he could have done in anonymously.
>>
>>29252280
You're right. This could happen.
My suggestion? Keep a weapon on you at all times, OP.
>>
>>29251520

Fedex Driver here, AMA

You see the weirdest shit doing this job

Also, nice one OP, stoners are faggots
>>
>>29252367
>AMA
This isn't reddit.
>>
File: 1465331221220.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1465331221220.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
Good job!
I remember when I ratted out my roomate in college for smoking weed. He was so mad it was hilarious and he actually believed me when I said it wasnt me.
"I dont have a problem with you smoking weed, maybe someone smelled it in the hallway or something?"
>>
>>29252367
Are all fedex drivers really chill? Normally they dont deliver anything in my country unless its ordered from America. Each time I have done that, the driver is really chill, nice and he handles his job well.
Fedex drivers are rad.
>>
>>29252380

it certainly feels like is these days unfortunatelyu

>>29252420
The older ones are all pretty chill, most of the younger ones are massive faggots
>>
>>29251520

you will get caugt up with this thogh
>>
>>29251520
Good job op, fuck those smoker degenerate. Asthama bro here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.