[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw losing all my childhood normie friends I fucking hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: typical normie.png (16 KB, 522x552) Image search: [Google]
typical normie.png
16 KB, 522x552
>tfw losing all my childhood normie friends

I fucking hate myself so much.

Anyone else miss their childhood friends to death?

I can't help bitching to them. I have no interest in talking to "recently made" (past few years) friends.

(I'm orange-yellow, childhood normie friend is in green)
>>
You either "grow up" and find your little niche in society somewhere, like your friend is suggesting. Or you slip between the cracks and fall into a pit of despair until you die or pull yourself out. The rest of us are in between trying to tread that thin line of losing control and making it in the world.
>>
>>29251433
Stop talking robot to your normie friends. Be a man and learn to bury your true feelings and intentions behind layers and layers of societally approved talk.
>>
>>29251512
i promise you don't know anything about "being a man." you know rhetoric, that's it.
>>
>>29251433
>>29251512

Like it or not, that's what functioning adults do. Somewhere inside you is a functioning adult waiting to come out and contribute to some way to civilization
>>
>>29251543
why bother having normie friends if they're not even going to be real?
>>
>>29251574
What the fuck does that even mean? You come across as some super edgy teen or a dysfunctional 20 something neet.

Nobody is going to be real to your face, with the exception of people like your best friend or mother. Good thing about that is you don't need to be real to them too.
>>
>>29251615
good incentive to become even more reclusive then.
>>
No wonder yo'ure fucking losing them, you're a loser after all.

'what the fuck would I do with a girl'

You probably thought you were quirky, but you just sound stupid af
>>
>>29251645
no i didn't think i was being quirky, i was being very sincere. what's there to do with a girl? pretty much every girl my age (20) i've known is a fucking vapid idiot deep down.
>>
>>29251629
>i'm not really happy with being a reclusive loser, so i'm going to go even deeper

If you don't care about yourself then how do you expect others to give a fuck about you
>>
>>29251664
you've already lost the game my dude. best bet is to just kill yourself to prevent further shame on your family
>>
>>29251675
please just shoot me already
>>
>>29251664
People surround themselves with those who share a likeness to them. Those girls you "know" are probably like you in some way. Get the fuck off the computer and go out into the world and meet some actual people. Yeah there are a lot of idiots in the world but if you don't try to find the good ones then you might as well just shrivel up in a corner and die, which doesn't sound a far cry off from where you're heading
>>
>>29251703
you're right

origima
>>
>>29251664
E D G E
D
G
E

originolio
>>
>>29251771
"edgy" implies i'm trying to get a rush out of what i'm saying and i'm not. stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>29251912
you should stop talking full stop. you don't seem like you know anything about anything
>>
>>29251991
i'm not the one using words i don't know the meaning of
>>
>>29251991
That's ironic considering you called him edgy for no reason.
Why don't you just kill yourself already, man?
>>
File: 1465784858087.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465784858087.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>29252031

>calling others edgy
>telling others to kill themselves

You're not very self aware, are you?
>>
>>29251433

just pick up the phone and call tem
>>
File: 1434571167864.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1434571167864.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
Cousin and 4 of my childhood friends became friends through me.
>tfw they dont invite me to anything
>>
>>29251433
It's normal to lose nearly all of your childhood friends because those friendships almost always out of convenience.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.