[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you're 80%sure you have a speech impediment and no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image_0.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
191 KB, 410x409
Tfw you're 80%sure you have a speech impediment and no one is willing to tell you.

I've heard recordings of myself. I'm not deaf... why won't people juat be honest...
>>
>>29251173
What kind of speech impediment?
>>
>tfw you listen to recording of your voice
>>
>>29251173
then post a vocaroo nigga, you know you can get honesty on 4chan
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29251173
This is because they think they're polite.
>>
>>29251181
My "L"s are very lazy. Anytime I try to compensate for it, they sound over emphasized...
>>
>>29251173
I have a speech impediment.
For most of my life, I was blissfully unaware of it, save for my siblings insulting my inability to say the letter "r" as anything but an "L" sound.

I received speech therapy in elementary school, and now I can say them, but I still talk like there's something clearly wrong with me, because no one ever wanted to talk to me in school, for I was hard to understand.

Don't baby talk. Babytalking your kids does this to them.
>>
If it was me, I would ignore it too. I would think you're already aware of it, no need to say something like

>Hey man, you talk funny. You might have a speech impediment
>>
>>29251207
>nigga
Fucking kill yourself.

But seriously OP, you should vocaroo you talking. That, I agree with.
>>
I'm busy right now. I'll come back with a vacaroo recording.

Dubs decides what I say
>>
I'm in pic, so fuck recording something new for now...

But this already exists... I'm not thinking my channel, I promise....

Tfw no one will believe you...

https://youtu.be/-4yVF9YW2Fg
>>
>>29252398
Say "I hereby join the Ku Klux Klan, and solemnly swear to belittle, segregate, and destroy any and all spics, niggers, faggots, and catholics."
>>
>>29252567
What a Typo ridden mess. I meant I'm in class, and I'm not shilling my channel...

Sorry.
>>
>>29252610
>>29252398
Rerouting and rerolling
>>
>>29252398
Navy Seal tbqh
>>
>>29252567
no speech impediment that i can hear
>>
>>29252926
That's comforting. I mean it.
>>
>>29253068
dunno what you're fretting about desu
>>
>>29252567
honestly, I don't hear anything wrong with your speech either man, I think you're being overly conscious.
all I notice is that to my Aussie ears, you have an American accent.
>>
>>29253246
ditto but britfag ears
>>
I feel like I pause and smack my lips a little too much.

I also feel like I overdo the hand gestures and motions - I feel like I need them to talk
>>
>friends online say they like your voice
>not sure if they legitimately like it or just being nice
>>
>>29251173
>Tfw you're 80%sure you have a speech impediment and no one is willing to tell you.
Are you stupid?

They probably think you, of all people, are aware of it.

Like what the shit do you tell people "hey the way you talk is funny xd"??

Or "hey for a second there i smelled your sweat, better do something about it xd"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.