[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /night walks/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images (92).jpg (14 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
images (92).jpg
14 KB, 384x383
Refreshing during the winter and allows me to be alone with my thoughts
>>
Its comfy alright. I usually listen to music when going for them walks. I only really need to wait untill 11pm and the whole town is dead. Not a soul outside after that unless its the weekend. I like how its so quiet that you can almost hear your own hearbeat. When smoking, you can clearly hear the cigarette slowly burning. So damn comfy.
>>
I would but in this town you occasionally get news of people getting mugged/beat up/raped while out at night so I've concluded that it's better to stay indoors.
>>
>>29251180

Stay under street lights in residential areas
>>
Bump originalsky
>>
don't forget a knife
>>
>>29251131
I do it sometimes
But at 3-4am when it's really dark and everyone is asleep
feels like I'm the only one left in the world
refreshing desu
>>
>>29251180
Sucks man.
>>Topic
I love doing this too.
>>
>>29251180
Anon from Berlin here. "You are going to love it here"
Yeah no thanks I've already seen some shit in only one year. If I moved to a different part of the city, it would be alright but I'm poor. Fuck
Used to night walk / drive like a motherfucker. Sometimes for multiple hours. Scenery was beautiful in Bavaria. But living costs are ridiculous there
>>
Last night, I tried it actually for the first time in my life. Sure, I had been out at night before, but never really got around to go for a walk without a specific destination. I finally had a chance to try night walking, so I put on my jacket and shoes and went out around 2 AM.

I sneaked out to the street in my old neighborhood. It was a bit cold and I didn't want to go back to get a hat, so I put up the hood of my jacket. I saw a few white birds flying very low. It was almost quiet. There were only faint sounds of birds and sometimes noise from vehicles from distant roads. I turned right and walked through the path there and quietly past some apartments, ending up in the end of a cul-de-sac.

This place brought back some good memories. At this exact spot 15, almost 16, years ago, my brother, some of our friends, and I decided to go through the bushes in front of us and build a secret clubhouse behind all that dense vegetation. We later drifted apart from each other and our friends moved away, but the grass, the bushes, and the trees were still there after all those years, but I couldn't see our old clubhouse. Maybe it was still there, maybe it wasn't. Who knows.

I took a turn to the left and started walking to where the cul-de-sac started. The street lights were on, which was unnecessary since it was bright. Some birds were singing but I saw no people outside. I walked past the small houses and trees until the street ended and I was in an intersection.

I turned left again and started to walk on the path next to a major road. To my amazement, the street lights here were off. I took a picture of myself and looked surprisingly intimidating. I think it's the combination of the hood being up, the low lighting and my focused expression. Anyway, a tractor heading to town drove past me on the road (It's a fairly rural area.). I wondered who would drive a tractor at 2 AM. A farmer working overtime or his teenage son going to have some fun?

1/2
>>
>>29253096

When I reached the next intersection, I turned left, to my old neighborhood. The street lights were on again. It was quiet. I really liked this unique soundscape of night and concluded that with experiences like this, I didn't need any background music (which I hadn't listened to during this walk anyway). After a while, I saw an animal in the middle of the street coming towards me. Was it a cat or a very small dog? The animal stopped. It was a hare. Before I got a chance to photograph it, the hare quickly ran away. When I arrived at the next intersection, I looked to my left and saw the animal near the end of the other street. I think it was staring at me, but I'm not sure. It was interesting to see that when (most) humans aren't around, animals such as birds and hares dare to come into their territory.

I kept walking forward and past another intersection. I wondered if anyone saw me and half-jokingly thought to myself that maybe later this week there will be a mention in my local newspaper about a creepy hooded guy walking around in the middle of the night.

I reached the other end of the street. It intersected with a bigger one with street lights turned off. I looked around my surroundings for a few moments and listened to the vehicle sounds from distant roads before turning back where the street lights were on.

I quickly but quietly walked to the first intersection I saw and turned right. No one else was outside. However, I saw lights in some windows of one house. I wondered if anyone there saw me as I kept walking. As I arrived at the front yard of my home, I put my hood down and went back inside. The whole walk took approximately 25 minutes.

2/2
>>
File: 1461187294685.jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
1461187294685.jpg
16 KB, 357x379
>Go on walks at 6 AM to avoid normies
>Been doing this for months, no normies at all
>All of a sudden like 3 of the fuckers start walking every morning as well and I pass them every day
>>
>>29253096
>>29253109
Pretty nice write-up friendo

>Love nightwalking
>Little motivation to do anything at the moment
>Fuck depression
>>
>>29251131
it's alot better when you're high and you have music.
>>
>>29253130
This is your chance to escape
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.