[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to local shop to buy soya and cows milk for mummy >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>go to local shop to buy soya and cows milk for mummy
>she gives me 2.50 GBPs, says the soya is 1.19 and the milk 1
>pay for the milk with the 2.50, the price is 2.54
>cashier doesn't mind because we live close and she knows me
>I present mummy proudly with the milk I bought FOR HER
>she fucking rages that I used the whole 2.50
>"GO AND SORT IT OUT THIS IS UNREASOABLE"
>the price of milk is obviously my fucking fault
>take both milks back to the shop and ask why they cost 2.50 instead of 2.19 like a fucking retard
>this was the only milk in the store, between the 2 minutes i was back at our house they had restocked and now had cheaper milk
>Ill have that one then
>all that fucking bullshit for 50p ish change
>go back to mummy and she goes mental saying i tried to steal the money and that I'm a fuckup, that i do nothing but go on the computer all day
>point out that she does exactly the same thing except constantly browsing normiebook
>she got the milk but didn't even say thanks
>now i'll be known as that retard who cared about 50p change on some fucking milk
>THIS FUCKING BITCH IT WAS THE ONLY MILK THERE
>Mfw
>>
>>29250887
where can i subscribe to your blog you retarded faggot? grow up.
>>
Contact social services, say you're gonna top yourself.

Then do it
>>
>>29250887
Maybe you could look a job and stop being a neet faggot
>>
Why didn't you jump ontop of her and smother her until she apologized and gave you 100GBP? You are beta as fuck.
>>
I thought this was a tendie thread...
>>
>>29250887

shes obviously mentally insane, or has been abused in the past, get the fuck out of there
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.