[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male anons who were molested as children: Who did it? Did they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
Male anons who were molested as children:

Who did it?

Did they get in trouble?

Did you enjoy it?
>>
What counts as molestation?

Does being a beta faggot and agreeing to a situation in which someone your age put heavy pressure on you to do something sexual count?
>>
6th grade teacher molested me. She liked my eyes or something. Anyone, it was an excuse to touch me, but I didn't mind because my parents weren't around and it seemed like she loved me at the time. Guess that's why I like older women
>>
>>29250724
>Fucked at 4

Don't know who did it, never seen them since

AFAIK they haven't got into trouble, but the nature of the rape makes me think he has molested more children before/after me

No I didn't. I think about it sometimes and I've wondered if i was ever gay but just thinking about enjoying it makes my stomach churn. It may sound like an overreaction but even hearing the word "rape" out loud makes me zone out, because I've never really processed the incident and don't want to either.

If anyone has questions I can answer them.
>>
>>29250752
You were coerced. That's rape, regardless of whether or not he touched you. Have you noticed any symptoms of ptsd?
>>
File: 1465624382740.jpg (51 KB, 696x400) Image search: [Google]
1465624382740.jpg
51 KB, 696x400
My aunt forced me to sleep naked with her until I was like 9. Around the time I started to actually secretly enjoy it. When I moved away from my aunt, years later I discovered masturbation and ever since I have fapped furiously to my aunt from time to time. I think she gave me that milf fetish too. Young girls dont interest me, just hot, fit milfs.
>>
Does 12 count as children?
>>
>>29250796
Have you talked to her since? Does she have any idea how deep this goes for you?
>>
What about male anons that did the molesting when they were children? I remember being around 6 when my Dad was married to a woman. She had a daughter that was 10-11 years old. My Brother was 7. We would always hold her down and kiss her and touch her pussy. I remember running her over with my bicycle one day, and another day we stuffed her in the old broken dryer sitting in the back yard. We were thug life kids. Then I grew older and went full autismo. Couldn't even talk to girls because of the experiences.
>>
>>29250724
>Who did it?
My schizophrenic mother
>Did they get in trouble?
Nope, never caught. It wouldn't do me any good to tell either.
>Did you enjoy it?
FUCK no, she's ugly as shit and gross. Still is.
>>
Cousin

Yes, but now he's living a normal life, most of the family hates him, he did it to some of my other cousins too, raped some

I was 4, I don't remember much, he didn't rape me or anything, just touched me, I think I laughed at him, we both showed our dicks. Not sure about anything else.
>>
>>29250856
I do meet her every few years. l dont think she fully knows, but she must feel guilty about it or guilty about something else atleast.
Everytime I meet her and we have some alone time discussing things. She asks if I remember something "uncomfortable" from my earliest years. I say no each time, but she always says things like "well if you do, it might be surprising, maybe scary. But remember Im here for you" and all that shit.
Im pretty sure she is referring to that stuff, but I dont want to tell her that I remember that stuff very well and that it has affected me quite a bit. I just think that the situation would become really awkward if I said "yeah I remember".
>>
When I was 13, my girlfriend's mom, who was like 35 or so, seduced me. She rode my dick like a bronco.

A few times.

Tbh it fucked me up good.
>>
>>29250908
Don't let it eat away at her yo. Let her know you're fine and she did no harm
>>
>>29251008
How did it fuck you up?

Also, how does one seduce a kid, shouldn't you be wary?
>>
File: 295.jpg (82 KB, 637x496) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
82 KB, 637x496
>>29251008
what I wouldnt give to have been in your situation
>>
>>29251008
Green text I wanna make a cummie before work
>>
>Who did it?
My older Sister

No because I repressed the Memorie and realized it 8 years later.

>Did you enjoy it?
No, I feel ashamed.
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 509x619
>tfw so ugly nobody ever attempted to molest me
>>
When I was 15 I went on a trip to Japan with my family. We booked some kind of greyhound bus tour and our seats got mixed up and I was put next to some Chinese lady right near the back. Family were going to dispute it and try to put me near them but I protested because she was pretty hot (I just made up some bs about wanting to be away from my sister because she was annoying or something).

Well for most of the trip I got to talk to this 30 something Chinese broad. She asked me all kinds of questions and eventually it got to the "you must have a girlfriend back home who misses you so much". I told her I don't and she probed about my sexual experience and such. I remember feeling a rush of embarrassment and adrenaline at the same time which instantly made me rock hard. I said I'd never done anything with a girl beyond kissing and she pretty much asked if I had the opportunity would I ever do anything with someone I had just met. I said definitely which led her to seeing my pitched tent which she promptly started to touch. Pulled it out of my jeans, played with it, even sucked on it a bit. Came in like a minute and she swallowed. After she saw how hard I was breathing and how red my face was she realized what she had done and kinda withdrew from me for a bit. It was sort of awkward actually and for the rest of the trip we didn't really talk all that much. I thought I must have said or done something to turn her off but as I got older I understood that she probably felt like a pedo and had all sorts of feelings of guilt.

Didn't fuck me up at all outside of the almost lethal amount of yellow fever she gave me, which I still carry to this day.
>>
>>29250782
Fucking hell.. Poor soul
I watched Child Of Rage ages ago and it kind of reminds me of this
Did you bleed?
How do you remember?
Were you traumatised from it?
>>
>>29251402
Child of Rage was stupid. That faggot quack should have lost his license.
>>
>>29251330
Be glad. It's not even "at least I'm attractive enough to get molested". It's more "I've had my own body, the one constant in this ever changing universe, violated by a disgusting pervert." It does not feel good.
>>
>>29251402
I don't remember bleeding. It's one of the first memories I have actually. I forced myself to forget for a long time but a friend brought up something (can't remember what) and I just remembered everything. It's hard for me to do much now. As I've said even hearing the topic fills me with unequivocal rage. I dread the day someone I know makes a rape joke because I'm pretty sure I'll kill them. I definitely remember the oral sex he made me preform, but from the position I remember he may have fucked my ass too. It smelt bad and tasted bad. His penis was small. It was in london somewhere I think, I'd been there to visit my mother's friend and went outside to play on my own. I'm constantly ashamed of myself and don't have any friends. At the time my mother was in the process of a divorce so I lost my father. I was bullied, abused by other people, ended up doing sexual activities at 6 with my cousin (also 6, and male), and when I was about 8 did the same thing with a boy in my class. I was so confused that I suppose people enjoyed that kind of thing and it was our "little secret", which is what the rapist made me feel like too. I remember fingering a girl during class when I was 10/11. I look back and I'm disgusted by myself. I know I'm not gay for sure now. It seems for every situation I've had, I've been given the shit covered end of the stick. I feel alone every day and yet cannot fulfil my desire of making people happy, which I think was brought on from that incident. The only way I knew how to do it as a child was sexually. Now I have no social skills and am completely alone.
>>
File: 1427426616639.jpg (30 KB, 698x389) Image search: [Google]
1427426616639.jpg
30 KB, 698x389
when I was 12 a friend of my mom's got me to have sex with her and eventually she got pregnant and of course all the effort went into explaining away who the father was than anything else

I got custody of our kid when I was 19, now I'm a 25 year old with a 13 year old daughter and people have started assuming shes my girlfriend at first, but I haven't been in a real relationship ever
>>
>>29251385
>chink sluts are so desperate for white cock, they even fuck little kids

lmao, what a fucked up race
>>
Timothy James Byrne

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTimmyUk/videos

https://www.fb.com/tim.byrne.505/photos?pnref=lhc

https://www.instagram.com/timmysongs/

https://twitter.com/timmyuk/
>>
>>29251620
fuck... Heavy mate.
Poor bugger. Makes me angry to think how people take advantage of kids like that.
Hope everything gets better bro.
>>
No but I saw one of my teachers wearing no panties by accident, well maybe it wasn' an accident.
She was sitting on stairs with a skirt while me and a friend of mine were finishing some stuff on our knees, a couple of steps lower than she was. So I looked up and saw that, realized it 10 years later, heh.
>>
My sister sucked and rode my dick when I was 6 and she was 14.
Was pretty gud and we did it again at night.
We never talk about it.
>>
>>29250797

yess of course it does
>>
>>29250724
>Who did it?
older neighbor. he was late teens, I was 12
no. i never told anyone
>Did you enjoy it?
very much. i know it was technically molestation and rape but we had fun together
>>
>>29251792

You, good sir, are a gentleman.
>>
>>29251620
Man,,,is there any way you can seek help?
>>
>>29251792
Hows your relationship with her?

Does she find it weird that her dad is so young?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.