[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interracial dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: qt.png (820 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
820 KB, 595x595
White guys, why do you get so mad if we date your women?

We want them because they're better looking than our own women and believe it or not, have more pleasant personalities. Asian girls are so transparently materialistic, do you really expect me to marry someone whose idea of love is being bought expensive new handbags every season?
>>
>>29250580
here's your (You) bruh
>>
Because white guys are ridiculed and shamed for dating other race women, but white women are celebrated and congratulated for dating other race men.
>>
File: babs.png (375 KB, 449x467) Image search: [Google]
babs.png
375 KB, 449x467
How do Elyse and Babs look so similar?
>>
>>29250614
Fucking black guys is pretty much a rite of passage for white women now.
>>
>>29250614
Nah, nobody has a problem with white guys dating asian/black women except asian/black men.
>>
All miscegenation should be illegalized except of course for white male asian female couples.
>>
>>29250633
All the other race men do, and so do white women. That's not nobody.
>>
It's kinda complicated
See I don't really care if white girls date black guys but I don't ever want to be with a girl who's been blacked
Not so much that I care about her being tainted or w/e but because if people find out its humiliating for me since everyone would consider her a slut and I'd be the cuck with a slut
Of course women don't like to share their history or lie about it so the more common it is for white girls to date outside their race the more likely I end up being a cuck to my peers

Hope that answers your questions
>>
>>29250652
white women aren't upset by white men dating nonwhite women. If anything it makes them more attracted to white men knowing that he's taking literally all women. Women like men with mileage.
>>
>>29250580
More so has to do with how women who fuck black guys act. They are usually mentally destroyed or not all the way there.

I have several stories of coalburners from highschool if anyone is interested.

The short version is, women who fuck blacks are simply scum. Not because they fuck blacks, more so because the women who tend to fuck blacks just tend to be bad people. That can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>29250698
>white women aren't upset by white men dating nonwhite women.

You clearly haven't seen the countless examples of white women bashing guys who go for other race women.
>>
>>29250713
Whats usually wrong with them anon?
>>
I don't care. Inter-ethnic marriage acts as a selection pressure against people with exogamous, non-tribal instincts. In other words, the people who are left and have white children give birth to kids with a far more pronounced sense of ingroup preference.
>>
>>29250721
they get upset when white men refuse to marry them. Hearing that a white man has fucked countless nonwhites only ensures she's getting the best
>>
>>29250740

Daddy issues

They bring a nigger home just to piss off daddy.
Also means they have no sense of ethnic unity and don't want to preserve their genes, which is a huge red flag.
>>
There are more white man-asian woman couples than black man-white woman couples. So if anyone is a race traitor it's white men
>>
>>29250853
I couldn't imagine having kids with a non-white woman.
>>
>>29250740
I'll dump a few short stories of my magical highschool adventures in the south where burning coal was a pass-time for a lot of trailer trash girls.
>Girl named Lauren
>She wore tons of makeup, also looked just like her brother so I guess that was why
>Dated some Chad who played soccer named Hunter
>Hunter leaves Lauren for a girl named Marie, a Mexican girl with a huge butt
>Lauren starts dating some black dude named Keiton, he was actually pretty cool
>She kept making it clear to everyone she was a coalburner, even started talking to Hunter's friends and telling them he had a "little dick", etc.

>Girl named Marissa
>Marissa was really scrawny
>She started going to the gym, got a big butt
>Started burning coal, joking about how she only fucked black guys in front of the entire class
>She started dyeing her hair, became a vegetarian
>No meat=No protein, she stopped going to the gym and lost her butt
>Became a lesbian, started fucking the only other lesbian at our school which was some fat chick with a pizza face

>Girl named Megan
>She seemed really sweet
>Became a cheerleader, put makeup on like a clown and started acting like a complete bitch
>Fucked some tall white Chad from another school
>White Chad moves, she starts fucking some nigger
>She starts dyeing her hair bright red, winds up not making it into the same college as all of her Stacey friends and moves

>Girl named Mikaela
>She had a butt chin
>Started fucking a nigger named Jacoby because he was popular
>I sat next to Jacoby and heard this entire conflict escalate because he bragged about it daily
>He started off by fucking her, then he took pictures of her naked and spread them around
>Mikaela threatens to kill herself, Jacoby keeps spreading them
>She starts fucking a bunch of Jacoby's friends with more promises of being made popular because it worked so well before
>They start saying they will tell her mom unless she keeps fucking them
>She winds up moving away after a suicide attempt
>>
>>29250977
Racially integrated schools were a mistake.
>>
>>29250977
>in the south where burning coal was a pass-time for a lot of trailer trash girls.
bullshit
Southern white women are probably the most prejudiced towards black males. Only asian women despise black men more. I'd believe it if you were talking about Seattle or Portland where niggers are rare and coalburners aren't too much of a burden
>>
>>29251024
I just want to clarify the niggers weren't the problem, it is the whores. My school was roughly 60% male, 40% female and a majority black as well. There were only so many girls to go around, most white girls chose to date white guys from other schools simply because there weren't enough at our own.

There was a nearby school named Hickory, it was full of country white dudes, most of whom were racist and Chad tier. That was where most of the girls at my school selected their boyfriends from. Of course we had coalburners, but in pretty much every case the girl was a complete disgrace.

My oneitis named Taylor was half Japanese and half white, her boyfriend was some farmer guy from Hickory. She was a classy girl, she literally told a nigger named Byron that she would never date a black guy when he advanced on her. She said it in front of everyone, too. Surprisingly, no one called her racist.
>>
>>29250580
>intermarriage happens too frequently
>white people become endangered species or eliminated
>only remnants of a race are small traces in DNA of other races, much like the Neanderthal

This is why miscegenation is a bad thing. It literally drove Neanderthals extinct.
>>
>>29251052
>Southern white women are probably the most prejudiced towards black males
Confirmed for never having lived in the south.

If you look at the demographics, niggers are concentrated in the south. Naturally, where there is smoke there is fire. Obviously more coalburners will exist in the south because there are more niggers.

Did we have out fair share of racist girls? Sure. But god knows we had more than our fair share of coalburners. I also lived in California, Oregon, and Nevada growing up as a kid. I literally never saw a coalburner in California, and for every one I saw in Nevada and Oregon I saw about 3 in Virginia/Louisiana.
>>
>>29250977
My fucking god Mikaela was a stupid bitch
>>
itt:
>it's ok when we do it
>>
>>29250580
>White guys, why do you get so mad if we date your women?

because you commit more violent crime than all other races combined
>>
>>29250580

I don't care at all, feel free to date 100 white women at once
>>
>>29250614
Other races hate white men dating non-white women because you guys literally steal our women. Many of them are self hating sluts.

Don't act like white people are innocent. Whites literally shit their pants once their daughters get married to a black guy.
>>
>>29251080
because it isn't and even niggers aren't so desparate they need to call racism for pussy
>>
File: losthope.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
losthope.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>29250580

It's not MY women, white girls don't want me so you can have them I don't give a shit it's not like they would fuck me anyway.
>>
>>29251080
I guarantee you she loves bbc more than anyone.
>>
>>29251492
Think about it from our perspective.

Unlike you, the majority of us actually prefer our own women, we see dating out as dating down, implicitly and explicitly. Whereas a majority of you prefer our women and think they're prettier than your own.
>>
>>29251526
If you preferred your women, you wouldn't racemix
>>
>>29251535
We're the least likely group to mix.
>>
>>29251526
>Whereas a majority of you prefer our women and think they're prettier than your own

Not all of us are like that. Most black dude do stick to their own. I like black women more for their curvier bodies. White guys that go for Asians probably hate their own women and see them for shit beings. Whenever a white guy dates a non-white woman, she's usually more submissive towards him. White guys literally control the dating scene just for being white. That's why you can't be a robot.
>>
>>29250580
>White guys, why do you get so mad if we date your women?

You are not black.

If you are black, post proof - cock with timestamp.

it's cock just in case you hvae a black friend and ask him of a hand time stamp or something

so post cock with timestamp
>>29250977
>shit that didn't happen
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.